Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aTraining (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Training (Victoria/Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm

I give her my best poker face. What do you mean we're not normal? What do normal people do for a living?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm

"Well, normal people don't always have to hunt. They can just live their lives. But if you're a hunter, there is always a side of you that will be careful, always calculating what to do. Especially when there is a supernatural source around. Am I wrong?" I ask and look at him. His face doesn't say anything at all. It looks like it's made out of stone.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 pm

I can't help but laugh. Lesson number one outside of hunting, never take me seriously. Victoria I'm kidding. I know that we're not normal. I'm thirty one years old. I know the difference. I shake my head and laugh. Don't take me too seriously, Toria.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:20 pm

My cheeks blush and I smile gently. "To be honest, the first time I saw you I thought you were an ass." I bit on my bottom lip and try not to laugh. "No offense but the first time I saw you you were the one acting badass not me."
I tap on the counter with my fingers and open the vodka bottle again. I listen to the music that plays. Oh, I know that song!
I hum it silently.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 pm

I smirk. I wasn't acting, Tori. I am a badass, and an ass, with a heart, and a sense of humor. I chuckle as she begins to hum to the new song that's playing. I grin. But let's face it, I'm a hot badass. I grin and wink playfully.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

I grin when he says that. "Yeah, maybe" I shrug my shoulders and look around the whole Grill. There are just one or two faces that I recognize. "Okay, hot badass, tell me something. Except that you think you're hot." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Tell you what? I look at her and smirk. Maybe if she was older.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"Anything. Everything. Something. Just..I don't know." I giggle. Okay way too much alcohol was going on in my blood system. I sigh and look at the bottle of vodka. It was almost full when I filled my last shot in. Now it was almost empty... ups.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm

I chuckle. Alright tipsy. I was born in Carlisle, England. That's the northern tip of the country. I told you. You want something interesting out of me, ask a question. I grin. This is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 pm

"Okay, okay. Hold on." I clear my throat and look back at him. "You said you knew my father. We lived in London. How do you came there? London...is..in..England...."
Everything in my head is mixed up. I think I had way too much vodka.
"Why did you let me drink so much? I will have a horrible head ache."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 pm

I chuckle. I went to school in London when my parents were killed. I wanted an actual education. I can't help but laugh at her alcohol comment. We both know I couldn't have stopped you if I tried. Plus, it's cute when you're drunk. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

"I'm not drunk, I'm just happy. And probably very, very tired."
I sigh and close my eyes. "Unbelievable. I think you're right. I'm drunk."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

I hum in response. Hmm, maybe I should take you home. I smirk. This couldn't be more humorous.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 pm

"Oh, my home" I laugh but it is a sad laugh. "Actually you wanted to say the apartment that I'm sleeping and eating in. And I'm sharing it with this weird girl called Tiffany. Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

I sigh. This could be very awkward. I'm living in a huge apartment right now. I run a hand through my hair. You could stay at my place if you want? I quickly add to my sentence. There are separate bedrooms, it's not like we'd be sharing a bed or anything.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"Oh. Uhm.." Awkward moment....
"I didn't want to say that I would.. I mean.. I"
I blush. "I think it's fine. I mean we're just friends and with separate bedrooms."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:50 pm

I nod and wordlessly lead us out and into my car. I open the passenger door for her before climbing in the driver's seat and driving us to my apartment. I grab our bags from the trunk and sling them over my shoulder. I lead her to my apartment that looks more like a condo. I open the door and step aside to let her in. Come on in.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 pm

"Thanks, Mike. I appreciate it." I smile at him and look around. It look much more comfortable than the place I'm living in. I really need another apartment.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm

I nod. Don't mention it. The fridge, TV, everything's open for use. Pick any room, except the one down the far right hall. That's mine. I drape my jacket on a chair and lie down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm

"Alright. Don't worry." I am still a little bit drunk and my knees feel like rubber, so I decide to sit down on the chair next to the couch.
"Wow, my brain seems like it's melting" I mumble and hold my head. "Never vodka like that again."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 pm

I smirk and stand back up. I grab a can of ginger ale and hand it to her. Should take the edge off. I sit back down on the couch and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 pm

"Hm..thanks." I take a sip. "Okay, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who was drinking the vodka. Why am I the one who is like this? Or do you just have a better pokerface than I?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm

I smirk. I'm older, and I didn't drink an entire bottle. I saved mine for tomorrow. I sigh and take my dagger out of my belt before throwing it at the bullseye on my dart board. It hits dead center
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

I feel that my eyes start closing automatically. "Okay, I don't want to bother you with anything else. Just tell me where I can sleep and you can do whatever you want." I stand up and take the dagger out of the dart board and throw it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:48 pm

I catch her arm before she walks away. I stand up and tilt her chin up so that I can see her jaw. You're hurt and you didn't even know it. Damn, it's deep too. Come here. I lead her to the kitchen. Take a seat on the counter. I wait for her to do as I ask as I look through my cabinets for first aid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Victoria/Michael)   Training (Victoria/Michael) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Victoria/Michael)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next