Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Light Camera Action Staff_zps08fc6213

Light Camera Action Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Light Camera Action 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLight Camera Action Liz_zpse62da61aLight Camera Action 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Light Camera Action 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Light Camera Action Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Light Camera Action Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Light Camera Action Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Light Camera Action Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Light Camera Action Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Light Camera Action Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Light Camera Action Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Light Camera Action Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Light Camera Action Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Light Camera Action

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

Light Camera Action Empty
PostSubject: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Sophia had all had love for the big stage. Ever since she was two, she would get into every kind of voice lesson and drama team that her little vioce would allow. she had made it to High School and tried out for thier chorus and won it. She had been in the drama department too. She just loved the stage. Today, she was getting ready for auditions for college. She had been dreaming of going to AMDA ever since she was stealing names. She was pratcing her song that she was doing for the audition."Fade in on a girl with a hungar for fame and a face to remember. The past fades away becaus of this day Norma Jean's gone, She moving on. Her smile and your fantasies play a duet that make you forget where you are. The music starts playing, it's the beat of heart saying let me be your star", Then she hears a nice coming from behind the stage and goes to investagate.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Because she was trying to go back to her 'Girl-next-door' ways and try to make up for her former, brief bitchy ways, Elizabeth was devoting her spare time to community service and projects. She had planned with Mayor Lockwood the private winter ball she was throwing at her home. Now Eli was painting set props for Mystic Falls Elementeray for the second grade play. She had started on the trunk of the tree useing a rich shade for the outline when she heard snging on the other side the s going was great. No doubt one of the girls from choir who were all that who had anything and everything they wanted at a snap of her fingers. She didn't notice that she was slowly backing up into the curtain untill her heel got caught and she fell foreword. She got up lagging nerviously. The stage was never meant for her. She would always be a stage hand or stage crew for the rest of her life. She looked to her left, hoping nobody would come and yell at her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Sophia saw what was behind the curtains. She ran over to the girl and qucikly set her right. "Sorry if I was singing to loud. I didn't mean to disturb you. Are you alright? Not to worry. I get my heels stuck in this place so many times it's hard to count. Hi, I'm Sophia" Then she noticed who it was, "Elizabeth, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 pm

"To loud? Are you kidding Soph? Your amazing. Seriously, I dont think I have heard anything real like that since Caroline's song at the Grill a few months ago." I sighed making sure I didnt get any paint on my clothes. "Long story short. This is normal. Im just helping out the school so im am paintiong this for the second grade play next week. How about you? Talent Scout, hopefully?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 pm

"Great! I'm auditioning for ADMA in a few weeks and I want everything to go perfect. It's my last chance to finally ghet out of here and be free from my parents. Although, I'm going to miss Grams and you. That must suck having to paint to set pieces for the second-geade play. I'm supposed to be helping with the costumes for them because my grandmother likes to sew and I usually help her on the big projects. You did a gret job on the sets"Sophia was so excited about getting the audition, she forgot what she was leaving back home. Her grandmother was a pretty tough women but she was getting older and would soon be weak. And Elizabeth was her best friend, the only one in this town. She didn't think about leaving them and now that she was thinking about it, she was feeling guilty
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:33 pm

"Well call them idiots if they don't accept you. Your pure talent. Fresh, raw, pure and innocent. When they do accept, you'll always have my number. And I dont think im leaving The Falls anytime soon, si you can always visit. Just remember me when everyone around the workd sees tou name up in lights. I thought of making her laugh. I picked up a new paint brush out of the plastic. I fixed my hair up in a sloppy bin as I said, "And the Grammy for best new artist and Akbum of the year goes to none other that Sophia Blackwood!" I handed her the brush giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:16 pm

"Thanks, you sure know how to make me feel better about myself. I just hope I get it so I can get out of here. I told my grandmother that if I become famous, I'll buy her at better looking house. Maybe we can be neighboors if I buy the place near yours. I just have to be careful about going out at nighttime. I might run into Damon or Stephan. My grandmother's taking me to the audition because my dad is going to England for a business trip and mother;s going to a spa to have some alone time. I just wish they would stop all this nonsense and just be a family" Sophia watched as Elizabeth as she handed her the brush. "I would like to thank the fans and my best friend Elzabeth. Also lets not forget my grandmother who helped me accomplish my dream. Thanks to all of you for believing in me and helping me acheive that dream" She laughed as she ended the speech and put the brush back down
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 pm

I laughed as I heard her speech. She was a talker and a born performer. I just wish that her patents could have seen that a long time ago and not just her grandmother and I. Sophia deserved to get into this school. I know that money was running tight and m family was extremely rich. "Don't worry about my uncles. Well I take that back. Damon likes totally to the people before he... You know. Now Stefan is all action and remorse later. It gets a bit scary, but you hill be in the hills of Beverly before I get out of our favorite Falls. If you need help with tuition, I will be willing to pay. Dollar amount doesn't matter, this is a once in a lifetime thing Sohp. I know you will get in."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 pm

"You're right about that. Tutiton is pretty high on this place but I've signed up for scholarships and also picked put of my savings a little. I would never let someone pay for me. You can keep your money because I don't need it. I want to do this on my own and if I need your help, I will write or call you. Hopefully I make to college with all theses vampires walking around I'll be lucky to make it to my carShe said in a amusing tone. "Maybe I Should be going. My grandmother is fixing some of her famous chicken pot pie and making her chocolate covered strawberries to go with it. I'm living with her now. I told my parents I was moving out and living with herbecause I couldn't take them fighting anymore"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 pm

"I'll make sure you get to your car. That's me. Elizabeth Salvatore. Mystic Falls local Buffy." I joked. Its been forever since we had a buffy night together. I would miss her greatly if she left. She was one of the few humans she felt normal around. I couldnt act normal around Elena or Jeremy, well normal beyond my supernatural family and friends. I sighed quietly as I looked ot the now open curtain. "I was thinking about majoring in the Fine Arts, but now I think I will go for history. Sounds geeky doesnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 pm

"Yeah. I was thinking that it's been awhile since we had a Buffy night. Maybe we could do that sometime before I leave. I won't be gone for long though. We always have holidays and break when I can come visit" She said this while picking up her pratice bag and heading towards the doors to the outside. She needed some girls time and she wasn't about to reject spending time with her friends before she headed off to the big city. "I don't think history is geeky. I would love to study that if I wasn't very good at singing. History is my favorite subject besides reading. I thought myself as a writer or historian one day if I didn't make it in New York"

Last edited by Sophia Blackwood on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm

"How about tomorrow. There's the school bonfire tonight. I'll be there in my cheer uniform. You should come. maybe even talk to some guy." I joked with her. I was taking Jeremy with me. It was more of a carpool and welcome back thing for just me and him. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 pm

"Sure, I understand about the whole cheerleading thing. Tomorrow sounds fine. Grandmother always likes to know when I'm going out so she can make sure to leave the porch lights on. A Bonfire? Really? That's sounds fun but really did you have to mention a guy. You know how much I despise you trying to hook me up. If I need a guy in my life I would already be hunting. I think I'll go to the bonfire tonight anyway maybe I can get some stuff done while watching the school make idiots of themselves. Who else is joining us so I be sure to tell my grandmother. She's really weird about me staying out at night. I guess because all the vampires"She said sarcastically while opening her car door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:47 pm

I stood by her door and thought about who all is going. "Bonnie, Stefan, Elena, Tyler, Jeremy and the rest of Mystic Falls high. At least three, maybe four vampires will be there. I know your grandmother is looking out for you, but the fire will be great. Timberwolves are state qualifiers, so being on the Cheerleading team means I have to go. I leave friday morning." Her grandmother was a nice woman. I liked how she was looking out for Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

"That sounds great. Do you mind coming with me to help me pick out something to wear. I'm not real good with picking out clothes. It's alright if your busy, I'll just figure it out by myself. My grandmother could help me out. She has real good taste when it comes to picking out outfits"Sophia looked at her outfit in comparison with all the other teenagers. She normally wore emo clothing meaning skinny jeans and black clothing. She didn't have much girly clothes because she never went anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 pm

"I can't, sorry. I have to finish that tree and go and meet up with some people, sorry." I wished that i could help her, but I was busy going back to my normal self. I felt like I let her down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 pm

"That's alright. I'll have to figure something out. I'm sure you have lots to do before the bonfire. Thanks for the invite. I'll see you there. Maybe I will find me a boy there"Sophia started laughing "Yeah right"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

"Its going to be the bonfire of the Milimnnium. Anything can happen." I said giggling slightly. "I'll see you tonight." I turned around and headed back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Sophia Got into her car and drove off to the woods. She parked in the parking place for the hikers and stuff and headed into the woods to meet up with her grand mother to tell her about the bonfire tonight and about hanging out with Elizabeth tomorrow to watch Buffy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Camera Action   Light Camera Action Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Camera Action
Page 1 of 1