Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aEarning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm

I then stand up slowly as I then looked into his eyes at that moment. "I want to drink some blood so I can be with you forever." I then hid my face into his chest as I then whispered, "It was so scary how he did it. He forced me to drink his blood and then he ran at me and snapped my neck." I grabbed onto his shirt right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm

I grit my teeth and hold her to me. I'm sorry. That's not how it should have happened. I stand and go to my mini-fridge, I grab a blood bag. I don't uncap it. I stand her up off the ground and sit her on our bed. Are you positive that this is what you want? There's no going back.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:08 pm

I nod and look at him at that moment. "I am more positive than anything else. I want to be with you." I look at up with my blue eyes I the offer him a warm, genuine smile that I was known for. The smile that was said to warm up the hearts of whoever was looking at me. I then grabbed his hand as I spot the blood in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I nod. Wait, I'll be right back. I hybrid speed downstairs to the kitchen and return upstairs with a cup in hand. I uncap the bag and pour the blood into the solid colored mug. Sometimes it helps if you can't see it. I hand it to her. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm

I smile at him a bit as I then whispered, "Thank you so much for doing this for me Luke...Thank you." I then felt some veins form under my eyes as I then felt fangs take the place of some of my teeth. It was a bit painful, but I got through it and took the cup, slowly drinking the blood then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm

I can't help but smirk as she drains the cup. When she finishes I set it down on the night stand. How do you feel? I'm curious as to if she feels the strength yet.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 pm

I wiped my mouth as I then said, "I feel a bit different." Slowly, I looked up towards him at that moment as I then smiled at my husband for life. My hand was still shaking from the fear that Casper was going to come and get me once again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:22 pm

I hold her hand and halt its shaking. You don't have to be afraid of him anymore. You're just as powerful as he is. He's a bit stronger, but you're a good match for him. I stand and open the window. I motion for her to join me. I figure should show you a few things; introduce you to your new body.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:29 pm

I smile shyly and kindly up at him as I then whispered, "Okay. Thank you for being here for me Luke. I do not know what I would do without you in my life." I then stood up and walked over to him as I then stood besides him and the open window.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

I grin and look down at the ground outside the window. It's a good 15-20 feet. I take her hand. I'm going to count to three. Then we're going to jump, okay? I smile. This is a leap of faith. She has to trust me or this won't work out at all.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 pm

I grasp onto his hand as I then nod my head and whisper, "Promise to catch me just in case? You know how terrible my balance it." I tried to make a joke as I then smiled at that moment and look at him some more. This was the man I trusted my life with forever.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm

I grin. There's no such thing as a clumsy vampire. Even if they were clumsy as a human, they lost that clumsiness once they were turned. I step out onto the ledge and help her up. One, two, three! We jump and land neatly on the ground. I grin. See, you're graceful.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 pm

I smile and then giggle a bit. "Maybe now I can dance, huh?" I joked with him as I then held onto his hand at that moment and looked up at him. The memory of Casper still ran through my head, making me scared, but I was holding back my fear as I then looked up at my husband once more and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm

I smile and kiss her. Yes. You can. I hybrid speed 50 feet to a nearby tree and speak at a normal volume, knowing she can hear me now. Run as fast as you possibly can. Blurring should come naturally to you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 pm

I then slightly jumped as I heard him clear as day, as if he was besides me. I looked at where he ran and then I knelt down and started to run. I wasn't as fast as he was, but I was in fact faster than I was before I was turned.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm

I grin as she blurs to me. I know you don't feel like you were going very fast, but that was impressive. You were going top speed for a vampire. I entwine my fingers in hers and lead us out father into the woods. I get up behind her as she starts listening to the birds and various animals in the woods. Now that you're a vampire, every sense is heightened. Sight, smell, sound, taste. I press myself against her and run my hands up and down her sides and thighs, putting my lips next to her ear. Touch. I press a kiss to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 pm

I moan a bit as I then shivered a bit at that moment. This was wonderful and perfect as I then smiled a bit as I then touched his skin as noticed that my skin was tingling in my fingers when I was touching his skin. The feeling was glorious as I then smiled and whispered, "This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 pm

I smirk. Honey, that's hardly much. Blood sharing and well, sex will be a whole new experience now. I walk around to face her. I press a kiss to her lips and cradle her face in my hands. Now you know how it feels when you touch me. She's always wondered why I think she's so good at massaging, or when she's just rubbing my back. Everything's heightened. I feel everything magnified. Now we feel everything magnified.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I smile as my hands then rested onto his and I looked into his eyes. "I love you Lucas Reid aka Hybrid Skywalker." I giggled a bit at that moment as I then pecked his lips and moved closer to him at that moment right then. "You are my life. My world. My rock. My everything."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 pm

I smile and kiss her again. I love you, Buffy. You are everything to me. I entwine my fingers in hers and kiss her. Together for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 pm

I raised an eyebrow at that moment as I then squeezed his hand gently. "Buffy?" I giggled a bit at that moment as I then repeated what he said at that moment. "For all eternity." I smile some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 pm

I grin. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ironic isn't it? I kiss her. Yes, for eternity. I cup her face in my hands. All of me is yours. You have my entire soul; my entire being. I kiss her. I am yours.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 pm

I felt tears leave from my eyes as I then looked up at him and whispered, "You are everything to me." I smile as I then kissed his lips very lovingly as I then found myself, making us fall to the ground. A giggle left from my lips once more as I smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 pm

I smile and in a blur flip us over so I'm on top. Guess I don't have to be so gentle anymore. I grin and kiss her lips. This is going to be a whole new experience now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Giggling against his lips, I was smiling some more as I then deepened the kiss against my husband, my lover, my mate, my everything. My hands ran through his hair as I than smile brightly. this was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)   Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earning my Brothers Hatred (Erin, Casper/Open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next