Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aCould this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Just as Luke was going to respond to me his entire expression changed and his body became rigid. He excused himself and then ran out of the resturant. I could smell a very odd scent about him and I had become curious. I finished off my glass of blood and then walked out of the resturant. No need to make it seem like something was going on. I was out the front door and the smell of blood hit me hard. I ran towards the smell. I saw Luke standing there in pain. "Luke!" I called after him but he seemed to be in alot of pain. I ran in front of him and saw th blood and the words in his skin. "What the hell." I said looking at his body, which even though it wasn't a good time, I stared at how muscular it was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:27 pm

The muscles strain in my neck. Rebekah. Get. Out. Of. Here. Now. I grunt and clench my fists. Do it. Kill the girl. Turn. Turn now. Let go. Be a wolf. Do it. Be what you are. I strain. I can feel my body trying to contort. I fight against it. I can feel my eyes turning yellow as my fangs grow in. Rebekah, get out now. I clench my teeth. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 pm

He was turning into a bloody werewolf! I couldn't help him if he was trying to kill me. Even though I felt kind of bad leaving Luke there I ran. I couldn't stand there a be Elena trying to control the situation, his bit could kill me. Then again running would only make it worse. I slowed to stop and I didn't know what to do. I looked at the path ahead of me where I could run and then looked at the path where Luke was. When did I start to care about other people?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:36 pm

I grunt and look straight at Rebekah. Without any hesitation I speak to her. I don't want to hurt anyone. Snap my neck. Please. I don't want to hurt undeserving people. I know she understands. If she cares about me at all she'll snap my neck. I don't care if she just leaves me here after that, but I can't kill innocent people. I can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

I looked at Luke then at the path in front of me. I groaned and went over to Luke. "You owe me for this." I said and then snapped his neck, hard. Luke's body lay there and I just looked at it. Now hes gonna think were friends and that I care.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes flutter open to a semi-dark room. The blinds are half-open. I'm on a couch in a living room. I can hear running water, most likely a sink in a bathroom. I sit up and crack my neck. I shake my head. It's clear. No hallucinations. I look around. It's a nice room. I speak at a normal voice as I know Rebekah can hear me. I run a hand through my hair. My shirt's still off but the blood has been washed away. Never thought I'd say something like this, but thanks for snapping my neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 pm

"You can thank me when you buy me a new couch and a new blouse." I said coming out of the bathroom. I know that made no sense but all the blood he lost stained some of my couch and my favorite shirt. I go over to him and sit on the chair thats across from him and look at him. "What the hell happened?" I asked trying not to stare at his body and keep contact at his face. I did get the chance to look at it when I cleaned the blood off. When did I become so nice?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 pm

I sigh. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I run a hand through my hair. Reid Curse, runs in the family. Basically, it gives me this wonderful tattoo on my chest that's in god knows what language. It makes me hallucinate. I see my father and my mother and any other person I've lost telling me to either kill myself or someone else. They take control of my body. They make me turn most cases when I refuse to do their bidding. I smirk and shake my head. It's all ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 pm

"Sounds alot like the Hunter's curse." I said looking at him. I saw, faintly, what was written on his chest and even I did not recognize the lanaguage. "How long has it been running in your family? How many generations?" I asked. It wasn't much that I cared more like I was intrigued and a little worried. This could be related to something of The Five. Never know with the superntaural world.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:42 pm

I shake my head. i don't know, My parents died when I was very young. We don't have a lot of family history documented. It's not the Hunter's Curse; I know that much. I hate talking about my past. It's nothing but bullshit what's happened in the past. The past is the past. I prefer to leave it that way.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

"If you ever want to figure out what the curse is exactly or how to stop it, your really going have to dig deep in your family history Luke." I told him. This I could definitely tell was supernatural and had a tie in with ancient witches, but how far back I couldn't tell. "I do have to warn you though. The only way you could get very far back is with my brothers help." I said. I knew he knew I was talking about Klaus. My brother knew just about every single piece of history. Kol though, knew his witch history.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:49 pm

I shake my head. Your brother seems to think we're friends, but even so, I doubt he cares enough to be of help. I don't care enough about that curse to be his slave again. It's not worth it. I like Rebekah and all, but I'm not a huge fan of Klaus. Honestly, he's a fun guy, but I'm still not too thrilled about having been his slave for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:03 pm

I smirk. "Understandable." I know Niklaus isn't the easiest to hang around with but he has his moments, that are very rare. I stand up though and go the fridge. "The question still remains Luke. Do you want to figure out the curse or not?" I say and pour each of us some blood. He served me, might as well serve him. "I don't have as many connections as Klaus but I can pull a few strings here and there." I said giving him a glass. Since I've been daggered for so long I've lost some associates, but once they see I'm back they'll help. Unwillingly or not.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 pm

I nod in thanks and take a sip of the blood. I feel better already. Yes, I do. I'm tired of lying to Erin. She thinks the curse is gone; not even close. She worries too much; only thing about her that isn't for me. I raise an eyebrow You want to help me? I'm tired of this crap. Either she trusts me or she doesn't, either she likes me or she doesn't. This wishy-washy friends, not friends thing is obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:42 pm

"That doesn't sound like a happy married man." I smirked. I wasn't trying to start a fight with him, just a little teasing. I sat down across from and set my glass on the table next to me. "Yes I want to help." I told him but I could sense something was bothering him. "Does that surprise you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Yes. Frankly, I wasn't sure if you gave a damn about me, but you did help me. Then again, you also told me that we weren't friends and that you'd never trust me, so yeah, it does surprise me. You're full of surprises. I shake my head. I wouldn't expect her to be interested in helping m. She did tell me that she didn't care to be friends and that she'd never trust me, but people change their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

"I guess its time I should be completely honest with you." I said. I haven't been honest with Luke but something tells me that I can. I don't usually go with my gut but I'm putting faith in it this time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:59 pm

I clasp my hands in front of me and look at her. That would be nice. This can be either really bad or really good. It could either mean Rebekah trusts me or she's going to tell me to get the hell out of her living room.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 am

I leaned forward. "I really didn't trust you when I first met you and I thought as we talked that this frienship thing wouldn't work out but then I talked to you and now I am second guessing myself." I started. "I actually do like you Luke, and I enjoy talking to you because lets face it, you do get me, because we come from similar backrounds. So now I've decided that I want to try being your friend." I smiled at him. "But lets gets one thing straight." I said to him and then leaned closer to his face. "If I have even the smallest suspicion that you will betray me and all of this has been a lie, I will be the first to drive a stake through your heart." I told him evenly. "Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 am

I raise my eyebrows and nod. I'm surprised. She actually wants to be friends. Interesting. Crystal. I chuckle. I warn you though. My family history is as dark as yours. Obviously I haven't lived with the darkness as long as you have, but my family is not a family of overly good people. Even my mother turned out to not be who I thought she was. I shake my head and take a sip of my drink. Here it comes; she's going to ask me to tell her about my past. I'll be honest; that's the only way to get to the bottom of all this.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 pm

"All family's have skeletons in the closet." I said grabbing my glass of blood off the table. "Is there anything you know about the Curse? Besides what it does to you?" I asked. I wanted to get some kind of idea of where this could have originated from.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:56 pm

I grimace. Not specifically, no. In most cases I hallucinate and see my father. He was a very vile man. He beat my brother and I until I was old enough to hit back. He hit my mother and purposefully activated my wolf gene. All wolves have short-tempers. He decided to make me angry about my mother. His lie seemed incredibly true. He egged me on to kill my mother but I snapped and killed him instead. It was a full moon that night. I take a long swallow of blood. I turned and the next morning, I found my mother killed on the kitchen floor by my own hand. I look her in the eye, expecting judgement, or scorn.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 am

He expected me to say something but I was at a loss for words. Not that because I didn't have anything to say because the story was so gruesome, but because of the fact he expected me to say something. "You can't let something like that hold you back or define you." I said and looked at him. "We've all done things were not proud of." I told him. I didn't feel gulity for what I did to Elena but there was that annoying voice in the back of my head. I guess what I regret most is losing my family.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:09 am

I raise my eyebrowsI killed my parents, Rebekah. The sentiment is appreciated, but I know what I did was gruesome and horrific. My brother never will forgive me, but I can't change the past, so I move on. .
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 pm

"I have seen alot of horrifc things Luke, killing your parents is at the very bottom of the list." I told him. I mean in the human world that was the worst thing any child could do their parents but the supernatural world doesn't play that easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]   Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this place get any boring?[Luke&Rebekah]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next