Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aTwo is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. Listen, I'm going to go wait in the car. Say whatever you need to say to them. I kiss her and stand, walking away before she can object. I know my fiancée she wants to talk privately with them.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

I smiled kindly after him as I whispered, knowing he could hear me, "Thank you Luke." I knelt back down by the graves and started to whisper to them, "I want you guys to know something. Luke is a hybrid and he agreed that after the wedding he was going to turn me so then I am with him forever. I want to be with him forever, so I will never see you guys again."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

I get in the car and start it so that I can't hear what Erin's saying. I want her to have her privacy. I run a hand through my hair. It's been a long year. Truly, it's been an exhausting year. I'm mentally and physically drained. Between Zeus and Erin, I'm busy a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 pm

I then hug the graves as if they were my parents. "I promise to come visit some more. I will bring Zeus next time so then Luke can have some privacy of his own and catch up on his sleep. Goodbye mom and dad." I then got up and ran off to the car. I smiled at Luke, noticing just how tired he was. "Get in the passenger seat Luke, you are tired and I can see it all over your face. I will drive us home." I pecked his lips and kept looking down at him with gentle and calm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 pm

I give a small smile and climb into the passenger seat. Thank you. I yawn and lean back in my seat. I love you, Erin. I smile as I feel her eyes on me. Now eyes on the road; I like this car.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 pm

I shake my head, smiling, as I then looked forward and say, "I love you as well Luke. When we get home I am going to grill us some steaks and bake some potatoes for us for dinner at the house." I kept driving his car as a smile never left my lips the whole time. This was what I loved about Luke, he respected me and treated me like an equal.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Once we arrive, I get out of the car and open the door for Erin, closing it behind us before I take the top half of my uniform off. I nicely lay it on a table and collapse on the couch, shirtless and relaxed. I sigh. I need a massage. And alcohol. And a massage. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:47 pm

I smile as I then decided to surprise him. I pour a glass of bourbon and then handed it to him. "For you...and!" I then climbed onto his back and started to massage his back. A smile stayed on my lips as I felt all of the knots and tension in his back. I begun to hum a song that my mom use to sing to me to make me feel relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:55 pm

I take a sip of my bourbon before setting it down and sinking into the couch as she massages my back. I groan. How is it that you always know what I need and what I want? I groan. That feels amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:59 pm

I then kissed his cheek as I whisper into his ear, "Because I know my fiancee after knowing him for a long time." I smile and then sit back up as I massage him deeper, loosening up some knots and breaking some of the tension in his back. I wanted him to be relaxed and in peace one again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 pm

I groan and spin around quickly, but I hold her thighs so that she stays straddling my hips. My eyes remain closed. I love you, so incredibly much. I rest my hands on her thighs, tracing patterns on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:10 pm

A blush formed upon my lips quickly as I then looked down at him as he had his eyes closed. I kept smiling as I then said, "I love you till the world blows up on all of us, which will not happen in such a long time." My hands then massaged his pecks as I giggle to myself at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm

I smile. I'll love you even after that. I trace figure 8's on her thighs. This woman never ceases to amaze me. It's always fascinated me. We've been together for what I call a year yet she's so different sometimes. She can be so sweet and innocent yet so undeniably sexy and sultry. Like now, I don't even have to open my eyes and I know that she's smiling her cute innocent little smile, all the while as she touches my body in ways only she can. It's amazing to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

I giggle some more as I then started to rub his shoulders. "Hey Luke, when do you want our wedding to be? I am thinking that after dinner I should start planning that wedding so then we have less stress on us during this time." I then looked at him with my blue eyes as I was really in deep thought. I needed to plan on when I was also going to go and get my wedding dress.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:22 pm

I smile and rest my hands on her waist. Whenever you want, Rin. We can get married wherever, whenever, however you want. I'm happy just as long as you're there. I wink and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

I smile down at him as I then say, "Would you mind if we have a wedding in the church where my parents got married at? It is right in town. It is old fashioned and is simply gorgeous. Could we also invite our closes friends to the wedding?" I kept smiling down at him and looked at his deep brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

I rub up and down her sides. Of course. Whomever, and whatever you'd like. I sit up and grab her back to make sure she doesn't fall. I kiss her deeply. This will be perfect. All of this will be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 pm

I smile and cuddle close to Luke as I then whisper, "I love you." I then resumed our kiss by deepening it at that moment. This is what every girl wanted in her life when she grows up. Her knight in shinning armor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:36 pm

I smile and press a kiss to her lips. I love you too. So, what do you want for dinner? I smile and kiss her again before she can answer.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

I giggle as I then pull back and climb off of my fiancee. "I am going to be making us some steak and potatoes for us." Zeus then ran up and jumped onto Luke, licking his face. I started to laugh loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 pm

I smile and kiss Zeus on the nose. I'm a sucker for those eyes. I love this dog. I catch Erin laughing and jokingly snap. Get in that kitchen woman. I laugh and hug Zeus to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:49 pm

I playfully smack his arm as I then walk into the kitchen and started to grill the steak at that moment. I was humming to myself the whole time I was cooking for my fiancee and I. I then let the steak and potatoes cook as I then poured Zeus his food. "Food is ready Zeus!" I called out to the little puppy as he then jumped off Luke and ran to eat his food. I laughed some more then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:52 pm

I smile and stand up. I walk to the kitchen and wrap my arms around Erin from behind. I kiss her temple. You smell nice. I press a kiss to her neck and smile. We're quite the domestics now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I blush as I then flipped over the steak and whisper, "Thank you Hybrid Skywalker." The perfume I was wearing smelt of roses and I loved it. I knew it was Luke's favorite out of all of my perfumes and I tried to wear it as much as I could around him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

I smile. I swear I'll never get tired of the way you blush around me. I'm your fiancée yet you blush when I compliment you, when I kiss you. I kiss her neck and run my hand down her side. When I touch you. I love her so much. I love the way we banter together. It keeps things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)   Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two is Better Than One (Luke & Erin)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next