Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Staff_zps08fc6213

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nUnwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Liz_zpse62da61aUnwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 pm

As I walk through the cemetery, heading back to my car from my mother's grave, I spot a lone man sitting at a grave. He looks depressed. I finger the bottle of bourbon in my hand. I walk over and set it down beside him. You look like you could use a drink. I'm offering if you're accepting. i glance at the grave he's staring at, Alaric Saltzman. I've never heard of him, but judging by the ice in this guy's eyes, I'd say he either loved or hated him, maybe both.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

Bites : 65

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 pm

I was sitting on a log in front of Ric's grave. I didn't even know the time, but I was sitting there all day. I still couldn't believe he was dead. I wish I could rip that original bitch of a witch apart. He was dead because of her. I was so deep in my thoughts and aggression that I didn't notice that I was no longer alone. I turned my head and looked at the bottle, the guy placed next to me. I caught a wiff of the guy and realized he was one of Klaus's hybrids. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Depends is it laced with vervain?" I said with venom in my tone. Normally Klaus's pets only came near me to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm

I smirk If I told you no, you wouldn't believe me anyway, so it's your choice. You just look like you could use a drink, no offense. I take a seat on a log opposite of him. Seeing his look of venom I can't help but laugh a little bit. Yeah I'm a hybrid, but I'm not sired to Klaus. I'm free of that asshole. I lean back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

I snorted. "None taken." I said bluntly. "Have your best friend turned into something that wants you dead, then die can do that to you." I said in a snarky tone. What can I say it's a defense mechinism. "You do realize that he just massacred a bunch of unsired hybrids right? I'm pretty sure they are on his list to brutally murder along with everyone in this town." I said caving and grabbing the bottle to take a swig. Surprisingly it was vervain free. "So why are you here?" I asked referring to the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I shake my head. My mother, father and girlfriend are buried here. interesting that he mentions Klaus. Lucky for me, Klaus seems to think we're friends and seemingly has no interest in my death. I smirk. besides, even if he wanted me dead, I'm tired of running.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:49 am

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Stay in this town long enough and you'll end up right with them." It was true to say the least since all the Originals came to town everyones ended up in a grave. Or they've been turned to ash, like the council. "Knowing Klaus, he'll rip your heart out when you least expect it." I downed some more of the alcohol and looked back to Ric's headstone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 pm

I smirk. Well, he'll get me when he gets me. Right now, I can't leave. Gotta take care of the family. I glance at the headstone he's looking at. Im guessing you know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

I took another swig from the bottle. "Yeah, lost a great person because of the Original bitch." I spat out. Alaric had been the last guardian of Elena and her brother. I lost basically my only friend. I just felt lost, I never showed it around others because its a weakness and i'm not weak.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

I knew Alaric from school when I coached football. He was a good guy. I'd say I'm sorry for your loss, but I hate pity, so I won't pity you. I take a flask out of my pocket and take a swig. I filled it with Jack this morning.
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

"Good because I don't need or want anyone's pity." I said rubbing my temples. I just wanted to be left along and drink everything away.

OOC:Sorry it's really short wasn't sure what to write.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 pm

I look at him. I stand and pull a blood bag from my jacket. I hand it to him. Here. You need it more than I do. I turn to walk away. I turn back. I'm Lucas, by the way. See you around. I turn and start to walk away.

(lol not sure how to continue this? I'd say Damon could be curious about Lucas but that depends on if you think Damon would exhibit any curiousity-that's doubtful but it's up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 pm

I took the bag from him, and raised an eyebrow at him as he started to walk away. I nodded at him when he told me his name. "Thanks." I said holding up the booze and the blood. "I don't doubt that I'll see you around, names Damon." I called after him. At least I can self wallow without someone watching.

OOC: guess we should end it since i gotta work on the thread with klaus which i really don't know where to talk that one lol. *pouts* I gotta get people to post with Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)   Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Pity (Damon/Luke)
Page 1 of 1