Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)   The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 pm

I walk into the grill with black jeans a red t-shirt and black cardigan over me i was looking for someone special, a witch that Xavier's mother had told me about in hopes that i would stop involving my little brother in these missions.
The truth is ever since Xavier used dark magic to bring me back i think its too much..., no it is too much for him.
Being killed by Casper showed me how ineffective i can be against certain threats.
Im still new to this being a hunter thing, one of the five... maybe this Jaden girl could help me.
I spot her from afar and i must say im taken back a bit I was told how she looked but damn Xavier's mom didn't do her no justice in describing her...she...she's gorgeous.

COME ONE FOCUS NOAH is what I say to myself to snap myself out of this trance. I sit down away from her, hell i may have the wrong girl... whats a good test for witchcraft...then again plan B charm.
I sit a few tables away from her, i make eye contact but act as if im there of my own business
Back to top Go down
Jaden Walker

Jaden Walker

Bites : 7
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)   The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:14 pm

College was definitely the most. Jaden was extra lucky that she had taken AP Lang & Lit in high school so English was a breeze for her. It was Math that always got Jaden. She's one of those people who doesn't necessarily get numbers all mixed up in her head but she does work really fast and isn't one to check over her answers and that usually bums out her grade.

This was Jaden's first time at the Mystic Grill. When she first walked in, all she smelt was oil and fried cooking. JACKPOT. The main reason she loved junk food was because she had a really high metabolism so she would never even gain any weight when eating. She sat down at a table, because she loathed booths, and took out a text book waiting for someone to come over and ask for her order or something. That's how things worked around here, right?

Jaden was scanning the room and then locked eyes with someone. It was really quick and awkward. She kept on glancing down at the book then up at him again but she just couldn't get her mind off of it. Can I help you...? She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)   The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Noah smiles at her... Noah Zachariah, and its nice to meet you to, im sorry should i not be taken by someone such as yourself, i mean your gorgeous, clearly educated, and your in the grill reading a book... damn she's sassy to...JACKPOTT!!!

Anyway since your asking im looking for a girl similar to you I say to her, I order a drink and it comes to me. I smile at the server and turn my attention back to her
Back to top Go down
Jaden Walker

Jaden Walker

Bites : 7
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)   The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Jaden was kind of weirded out. She liked compliments, but this was probably the most random thing that's happened to her since she thought she was gonna fall off a cliff but the cliff was just two feet high. When he said that he was looking for a girl similar to her she smirked. Aren't all men? She asked, looking back down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)   The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:08 pm

True but I think we could benefit from talking to one another i think im a decent looking guy and your a wonderful looking woman and i just want to talk see where things go is that ok?
She looks great but i gotta get her out her comfort zone and find out if she can help me.

So tell me about you, I mean being here in mystic falls you must have quite the story as things in this town aren't what they seem if you know what i mean ms..... I linger as she didn't tell me her name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)   The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the hunter (Noah, Jaden)
Page 1 of 1