Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aWonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Wonderful day at mystic falls high

Go down 
+3
Baine Tesla
Lucas Reid
Christine Gold
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:07 pm

I was going to help Lucas but I heard someone fall. I noticed Christine had run but her breating was at a slow normal rate. Meaning she was breathing but something happened. Instead of helping Lucas I ran to the sound of Christine breathing. Maybe I shouldn't have left but this was a human life. "Christine." I said when I found her and went over to where she lay. I tried to gently shake her awake.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 am

The pain was excruciating i can feel my spine out of place, must have slipped a disc when he slammed me but it was either move or death, if i remained immobile then i would die...but maybe death was inevitable like Xavier's mom said
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am

Elizabeth Salvatore wrote:
Just as I was going to be shot, Luke placed his arm up, blocking the bullet. I ran behind Luke. This wasnt her hunter. "He didnt stake me. Who the..." She picked the guy up from the neck and held him up against the wall, his feet a foot above the ground. "Christien, run. Tyler, help Luke. And as for you, who attacked me. I dont have a lot of patentice so pick your next moves carefully." she said threatening to kill him, but she would not act unless she really needed to. Who and how did this guy get here?

(The guy I was referring to was the hunter. A little interaction please?

She gripped his throat slightly tighter, making his air passage half way closed. "I'm not weak. Now answer my questions and you may just live a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:40 am

"You monsters inhabit this world, you thought i wouldn't come, go ahead and end my life monster, i look forward to running a stake through your heart because you can't stop me as long as im breathing" I say to her
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

Bites : 23
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 pm

I was dreaming of the fire again but this time I was in the fire and couldn't get out. No matter what i tried I couldn't breathe. Then I heard a voice calling to me. It was more of a hum at first but then it was loud. I opened my eyes to see Tyler standing over me. "I've got remember. It's one foot after the other" She said as she reached for Tyler's hand to pull herself up. She was still a little dizzy but she was feeling much better than five seconds ago. "thanks for your help but I'm sure they need it more than I do" She said pointing down the hall where Elizabeth and Coach were.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm

I squint at the hunter. This has to be Naya's friend, Noah. Time to play the threat cards. I'd stop trying to kill us, if I were you. I'm basically Naya's big brother.. She wouldn't be pleased if she found out you attacked us. I know you don't want to hurt Naya. If I were you, I'd answer her questions and get the hell out of here. This is just plain ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:21 pm

"I will, just make sure you get out of here. And whatever you do, don't turn back." I told Christine and then ran back to Liz and Lucas to see where my help was needed.
Back to top Go down
Christine Gold

Christine Gold

Bites : 23
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm

"Okay" I ran out of the building and got into the car. I took of towards Elzabeth's house and waited for them to get there. Do that mean that everyone I know knew about what was going on in Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful day at mystic falls high   Wonderful day at mystic falls high - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderful day at mystic falls high
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3