Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Getting to Know the City Staff_zps08fc6213

Getting to Know the City Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Getting to Know the City 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGetting to Know the City Liz_zpse62da61aGetting to Know the City 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Getting to Know the City 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Getting to Know the City Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Getting to Know the City Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Getting to Know the City Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Getting to Know the City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Getting to Know the City Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am

Irene was passing by the Boarding House, still trying to get to know Mystic Falls. She already knew most of the city by heart, as she had been there for some time already, but she never got tired of walking around, taking in the beauty of the place. Usually, she preferred big cities, but Mystic Falls was an exception. Never had she dreamed that she would actually enjoy being in a small town, but there she was, strolling around the quiet streets of the little city.

As she passed by the big building, she couldn't help but become curious. She had seen it many times before, but she had never really realized how different it was from the others, and that made her very curious. She knew that the Salvatores lived there, but she had never really talked to them. She knew the boys were vampires and that they had young human niece, but aside from that she knew very little.

With a sigh, she gave in to her curiosity and knocked on the heavy wooden doors.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 am

I was sitting in the living room being myself and drinking a glass of whiskey. It didnt seem like Stefan cared that I drank now. I sighed thinking about the days when he tried to keep me from drinking. I just got better at hiding it.

I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was going to be Elena with more triangle issues between Damon and Stefan. I sighed as I placed my glass down and walked over to the door. I opened it up to find I stranger there. "Sorry, we are not interested in buying whatever your selling. Bye." I began to close the door.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:51 am

Sighing lowly, Irene held the door. She just always ended up nosing into other people's business, so she figured that she might as well not try to be all that polite. She knew that she would end up knocking on that door again sooner or later, out of need or curiosity. On her experience, nice and quiet cities were never nice and quiet for long when there were at least three vampires around.

"I'm not selling anything." She told the girl."I would just like to let you known that I know about your uncles' little secret." Irene said, hoping that that would change her mind about slamming the door on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 am

I kept the door open. I thought this person was trying to get the information out of me so they could attack Damon or Stefan. Here I go being all heroine like again, thought to myself. "What, that they are richer than the Lockwoods? News flash honey, everyone knows that. We just dont show off out wealth like they do. Now if you are going to bager me with questions that anyone else could answer, I would kindly ask you too leave." I liked this new side to me. The side that was becoming the mini-me version of Damon. All I was missing was the hair, hieght, being a Vampire and... not going there.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Irene chuckled slightly, rolling her eyes at the girl. "You take me for a fool?" She said, shaking her head. "Why on Earth would I come here just to say I know you're richer than the Lockwoods?"

Laughing, she rolled her eyes again. "No, I know of a much darker secret, and I know you know what I'm talking about, so just stop lying to me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:17 pm

I looked the girl up and down. I smirked as I held a glass of sctoch in my right hand, resting above my head on the door. "Well i am waiting for you to enter, since I take it you are human like me." I knew this would be fun, trying to mess with this vampire you was messing with me. She just needs a Salvatore greeting.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Sighing, Irene leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "Really? Well, and I take it you're a mermaid." She said, chuckling slightly. She hadn't thought it would be easy to get invited into the house, but she had never imagined that she would be stopped by a human. She still wasn't annoyed, but she knew she soon would be, and she didn't want to kill the girl, perfectly aware that it would only make her start of on the wrong foot with the Salvatores.

"Don't play me." Irene warned her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm

I smirked again before opening the door in. "Oh vampire older than I, wont you come into my home and try to play nice?" I sighed in my own tone of scarcasm and boredom. It was never fun anymore knowing that she slightly losing her touch with her personality. A drunken party with Damon should fix that, but now she had to think of what it was this vampire wanted.

"So let me guess. You want to know everything my uncles know for some plot of yours or something right? well then take ticket number 984 and stand in line."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Laughing slightly, Irene raised her hands. "No plot, I swear!" She entered the house, glad to finally be out of the porch, wondering if maybe they had something to drink.

She glanced around at the house, thinking about what she would tell the girl. She supposed that her best option was to tell her the truth, even if that went agains all of Irene's instincts. There was usually a lie that did the job much better than the truth, but in that case she would let it go and just tell her why she had come to the Boarding House.

"Just curious..." She said, voice losing a bit of it's sarcastic tone. "Any chance you have anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I smirked as I walked into one of the side living room areas. I knew that there was something about this girl and she was here for a reason. I walked over to our table of drinks. I pointed out as I listed, "Sctoch, Burbon, wine, vodka, and we have speacality drinks in the freezers in the basement, but if you want to be burned by vervain, I would place an order so I could retrieve it." I said looking down while making myself a Sctoch.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Irene was rather surprised to know that there was vervain in the basement. She couldn't understand why vampires would grow or have vervain anywhere near them. But she shrugged it off, certain that they had their reasons, reasons which she wanted to know.

"Whiskey, please." She asked, only half of her mind really paying attention to what she was saying. She was much more concentrated and interested on planning a strategy to get the information she wanted, as it seemed like it wouldn't be easy. That girl looked like she knew what to do or say and when to do or say it. It didn't surprise Irene, though. She lived with vampires and in a city that seemed to be constantly threatened by the supernatural world. "Tell me, how come you live with them? Is one of them your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm

I poured a Whiskey for her. I placed the bottle back and walked over to her laughing slightly. "No, niether are my dad. They are my blood uncles. Damon killed my father, thank god. I would have done it sooner or later, but I was glad he did it. Zach had it coming and I knew it before Damon was in town for a day." I drank from my glass and looked around. "Mystic Falls being our hometown and our blood is the only thing we all three share. other than that you could call me Damon's human prodige."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Smiling slightly, Irene nodded. Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard. But she knew that she had to keep trying as though it would be, because she didn't want to underestimate the girl. Any mistake could cost her her life, even though she honestly didn't have any plots against the Salvatore brothers.

"So I suppose they aren't from this era." Irene said, not expecting a reply. "And if they aren't from this era, they are probably from the time this town was founded. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I couldn't help but release a laugh as Eli let the words "human prodigy" slide out.
My eyes found hers as I laughed once more, "Human prodigy, huh? I think you're a lot like my mother." I gulped knowing I would get 'punished' by Damon later for mentioning her again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 pm

I looked at Stefan, and smirked. "To him, that who who I am. To you, that is who you see me as. I just think I am like Katherine, really. Im just missing the sluty part of myself, letting men fight over me, and tearing families apart. thats all aside the fact that i am human and 16 while she is a vampire and way to old for me to count." I joked as I poured him a drink. "But I believe our topic of discussion is you." I said turning to the vampire after handing Steffy the drink.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 am

Irene looked at the direction the voice was coming from to find a man standing in the living room. She smiled as she placed a name to the face. She liked it when she at least knew the name of the person she was dealing with. It was one of the things that was bothering her when talking to the girl. She knew she had seen her before, but she couldn't remember her name.

"Stefan Salvatore, I suppose." She said, a vague memory of seeing him in the streets coming to her mind. "Well, I'm glad I get to ask my questions to one of the brothers in person."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm

OOC: Sorry it took me forever to reply.

I smiled at Elizabeth as she handed me a drink, "Thank you." I sipped from the drink, savoring the taste.

I maneuvered myself until I was facing the other woman, "Yes, that is correct." I smiled, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know the City   Getting to Know the City Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know the City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: