Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Thug Squad (CLOSED) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Thug Squad (CLOSED) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Thug Squad (CLOSED) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Thug Squad (CLOSED) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Thug Squad (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 am

Elizabeth had nothing to do today. God!. She woke up, got a shower and dressed nicely. Black heels, black skirt with a red trim and a red dress top. Then she looked at her phone. Nobody had texted her, called her, or made plans with her. She laied back on her bed and placed a pillow over her head, aggervated that she was completly free to do anything today. She relaxed in her bed, picking up her phone. She found Tyler's contact.

Yo, Thug life. Get yo ass over here now. *Lots of Love* ~Thug Princess

She sent. She smirked at the wall while she waited for a text or something back from him. Other than that she just listened to music to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 am

I was lying on my bed falling alseep cause my happy ass didn't have anything to do. I felt my phone vibrate and picked it up to see a tex from Liz which I laughed at.

On my way Thug Princess Wink- Thug Life

I jumped out of my bed and put on a nice black shirt and my leather jacket. Why? I have no idea but I looked good. I knew Liz was expecting me but I decided to talk to her house, which was going to take a bit longer but I was an Alpha so yea. I got there and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 am

86 bags of blood in the fridge, 86 six bags. You take one out, drain it down, 85 bags of blood in the fridge she sand to herself quietly unitll she heard a knock on the door. the only people who come here were supernatural so She didnt care what they saw. She jumped to the first floor from the second floor landing. She made her way over to the door and opened it up. "Just as I thought the turn of the century was upon us." she said jokingly. She opened up the dorr wider to allow him in.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:04 am

I laughed. "Sorry didn't want Damon to have a bitch fit about me." I told her and came in. I've only been in here a few times. "So Liz, whats the plan?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:10 am

"Buzzkills, Killjoys, why worry? What's mine is yours." she said, closing the door behind him. "Nice jacket. Looks good on you, Thug." she said joking. She had walked to the grand room. The fireplace always seemed to be lit, even when it didnt need to be. She sighed and looked at him. "Either we can hang here and drink and do anything, or.....well i dont know. I'm brain dead today." Due to the recent events of the whole James-Rayvn-Tyler-and her thing, its been wierd.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:31 am

"Thanks thug." I smiled and followed after her to the lit up living room. "Psssh I don't know, my mind hasn't been working recently." I said but Elizabeth knew what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm

She had smiled and nodded her head when he thanked her, but she smile turned into a frown. He was hurting over his mothers death. Even though the woman hated me and I hated her, Tyler was the one hurting. She walked over and hugged him. "I know Ty, I know." If she could have traded places with the mayor, she would have. Mayor Lockwood was Ty's rock. He lost both of his parents within a year, both caused by supernatural dealings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Squad (CLOSED)   The Thug Squad (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thug Squad (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1