Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The power of expression OPEN Staff_zps08fc6213

The power of expression OPEN Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The power of expression OPEN 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe power of expression OPEN Liz_zpse62da61aThe power of expression OPEN 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The power of expression OPEN 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The power of expression OPEN Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The power of expression OPEN Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The power of expression OPEN Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The power of expression OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

Bites : 20
Awesomeness : 0

The power of expression OPEN Empty
PostSubject: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

I stepped through the woods past Founders Park. I was planning to practice enchantment spells to perfect my eternal beauty. I'm trying to live life to death but having a boyfriend isn't too dangerous.. Maybe a trainee.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

I pass by the cemetery with some friends joking and running around but i feel something, something unnatural that also felt familiar, the same feeling i felt when i pulled Noah back from the other realm. I say my goodbyes to my friends leaving things really cryptic but i run through the cemetery and I stop at the sight of a woman, a beautiful woman but my eyes deceive me because i also feel danger great danger. "Damn I wish Noah wasn't busy healing up, he'd probably make me leave...." I say to myself as i just observe her. She really is beautiful but i have to ignore what i see and go with what I feel
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

"Hello stranger..." I say as I turn back and pull him towards me. "Such a young face..." I compliment as I drop him from mid-air. I can tell he was more or less expecting that. I wonder what a young guy like him was doing in the cemetery. Young people's interests must have hit a new low..
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:31 pm

"What the hell, your a witch i knew i felt something supernatural about you" I say not trusting her as her voice sounded different like menacing like she had no worries in the world. What am i to do, jesus what to do about this witch.
"Who are you, and why are you here witch" I say in a broad booming voice, a new witch could mean anything for all I know she could serve Klaus or another original
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 pm

"You catch on fast young lad." I sit back on a tombstone that said
ANNE
1000-1098
Mother of 18...
"Well I came from long travels across the world... I was raised in a early settlement around this area. You can say Mystic Falls is a modern, tourist attraction the tore up my childhood limb from limb..." I said.. "But it doesn't matter. It means I get to have more fun. It's not like a witch like me is new to normal mystic falls." I sarcastically say. "Vampires,Werewolves.. You name it. Why do you think this place is called Mystic Falls.."
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:40 pm

"Are you this Anne person on this tombstone, what that makes no sense if so you should be dead" I say backing up... carefully. "What is this dark power the emanates from you its not the spirits, they aren't with you, they are actually warning me, why do they see you as a threat" I say as I gather the forces of nature and the wind begins blowing fiercely..., i have to keep my guard up
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

"No. It's my mother.... I am Deborah Annesdóttir. I am 918 years old."
"Those spirits can go to hell for all I care as I don't need them and they can't stop me. You see child. I use expression. Darkest of all magics but not black. The sky's the limit with expression. You see.." I hold up my hand and fire sprouts and burns the tree behind me. "The spirits would have punished me for destroying nature but they can't as I have free will... Don't try to fight me. I feel the winds your making. You have limits. I. Don't Witch Boy." My eyes turn black as I summon a more powerful wind.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

I stumble back from her power and drop....i felt fear... so much fear..."This this power is too dark, you shouldn't be wielding it you shouldn't even be alive" I say as i gaze upon her. I look at her, like im being hypnotized by her, i remove my shirt at i fell in mud luckily it only touched my shirt. I walk to her slowly... almost trance like
Back to top Go down
Deborah Annesdottir

Deborah Annesdottir

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:48 pm

"Yes come to me child."
OOC:Sorry for short post, I had to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of expression OPEN   The power of expression OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of expression OPEN
Page 1 of 1