Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Staff_zps08fc6213

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBrothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Liz_zpse62da61aBrothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Empty
PostSubject: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm

I take a seat at the Mystic Café and try to clear my thoughts. I need to get some rest. I haven't slept in weeks. A beautiful brunette waitress comes and asks for my order, I order a beer class of Jack and tell her to start my tab. I tell her I'll be here for a while, before winking and giving her my signature smirk. I look around me. Not a single face I recognize. I wonder how dear baby brother's doing. He hasn't bothered to contact me since I returned home from war. Typical non-caring brother. Although I'll never admit it, I do love and care about him; I only want the best. I just hope that he hasn't made his way to Mystic Falls. I'd hate for Klaus to get a hold of him. Mother would never forgive me if he were to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

Bites : 47
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Jon was in town indeed. And he was searching for his brother not to reunite, but to kick his ass, him being the better of the two, like always better, always he better one, how he hated that. He hated that so much. Gross he just wanted to crush his throat one of these days but he was still his brother, he loved him even if he didn't even admit to it, while hating him at the same time. He made his way towards the Mystic Cafe, oh great look who he spotted. He made his way over towards him and spoke."I see, you're alive and well., Brother." he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:18 pm

I was just lifting my glass of Jack to my lips when I heard a voice i never thought that I'd hear again. I smirk at his words before standing to face him. [color=orange]They can't kill me as hard as they try, Jon. The Reid brothers tend to escape death. [/coor] I pause for a moment. I guess you didn't get the memo that I was home from Afghanistan, alive I might add. Or have you decided not to care? My words come out calmly but there is an edge to my voice. I sent him a dozen texts, emails whatever. And he didn't have the common courtesy to let his big brother know that he was even alive. I love and hate him at the same time. My heart swells with happiness and pride at his survival, and well, confidence. He's more like me than he wants to admit.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Casper was at the grill with his guitar practicing also flirting slightly. Hey gorgeous how about i play you a song" I say to the girl, and she smiles and sits down. I hated being a hybrid, most of them seemed to compel humans to get what they want but that's no different then force or rape but i preferred to hold on to my human charms. I begin to play a song, but i get lost in it and begin playing a song my mom taught me, its a song she had heard my dad play in a club one time i guess its when they were dating she had told me its the first time she had noticed him. I didn't know the words but the notes i knew all too well, but i stop and look at her..."Oh im sorry i kinda got lost in the song wow i seem like a hippie now" i say making her laugh and i smile myself

OOC: THE THREAD IS ABOUT BROTHER'S
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:27 pm

OOC: Casper, I'm not sure how to include you right now. Let Jon and I finish our introduction and once we sit down and start talking calmly, we'll notice you, okay? It'll be a few more posts between Jon and I, and then I'll include you if that's alright. Or if you want to be included right now, start a new thread where just Lucas meets you. For now, this is a Lucas/Jon themed thread, as we've been working on getting it started for a while.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 pm

OOC: Ok sorry i will do that
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 pm

OOC: No worries.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 am

Jon, looked at him his smile turned slightly into a frown, he was quite aware of the emails. But still the thought that Lucas, thought that Jon would reply after the shit they have been through in the past amazed him. Shaking his head. Still the thought of Lucas thinking in his mind that Jon cared for his Older brother, brought a smile towards his face. That only made him burst into a laughter as reply to his speech. Shaking his head slowly. He spoke.”Brother, you still think I care? You amaze me..” he said that was the only reply he gave the man, He shook his head and looked around the area. However Jon did care he just didn't want to admit to it.

(You should pm the person who started the Closed Thread before joining one, a Closed thread. Is for those that are tagged in it, meaning it's not a open thread. I'm sorry I for being Blunt, But if being Blunt is to get a point across then I have to.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 am

I shake my head at him. have you not learned anything, Jon? You shouldn't antagonize the people that care about you. I frown and take a seat. Sit down, Jon. We need to talk, and do not tell me that you have somewhere else to be because we both know good and well that you've never had a god damned plan in your life. We shouldn't be fighting, Jon. We need to stick together. I know you say that you don't care, but we both know that's not true; be man enough to admit to yourself that you care about your own brother. I don't want to fight with you, Jon. I promised mom that I'd take care of you, and I haven't. I'm sorry, Jon. I haven't been here for you. Dammit, could Jon just sit down and be civil for once. I'm doing my best to take care of him but he's not helping me.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Shaking his head as he listened to his speech."I've learned enough, enough not to trust my brother. Antagonize? Or what you will rip off my head? You're on blood? Save us the trouble, Lucas and go back to the war. Asgathain should be Harsh these days now that everyone is coming back. Damn the President." He told him to sit down, he hesitated he didn't want to make a scene in front of the mortals so he sat down."I don;t like you. Nor do I care. You promised mother, but you broke the promise. Go to hell man." he said furiously. Waiting for his reply, he did care he just didn't want to admit it, shaking his head he sighed. Why did Lucas want to make up. He liked his life just the way it was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 pm

I shake my head. Not to trust me? Please, Jon, what have I done to lose your trust? You can't be mad at me for joining the military. You're right, Jon. I wasn't there for you, and I'm sorry. I know that I'm supposed to be the older brother, but you know what, when mom died it hurt me too. I joined the military, to become the man that I need to be for you. I've said I'm sorry. Jon, I don't want to fight with you. If you don't want me in your life, fine. But I want you to know, that I care about you, Jon. I'm not trying to be your father, I'm trying to be your older brother; the one that you tell first when you get laid, or when you fall in love. I'm sorry, Jon. I may not deserve your forgiveness, but I want it, and I need it. I'm not trying to invade his life, all I want is to have my brother back.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 pm

He glared at Lucas, the nerve he had about talking about His Mother, well it was Their Mother not Jon's, but Jon liked to keep Mother for himself."You were not there for me when I needed to, I HAD to Fend for myself when I was a Werewolf, I had to fucking be turned by some person named Klaus into a Hybrid, I broke the Sirebond, By turning 200 timeless, I can turn into a Werewolf within seconds at will. Hybrid, isn't a Curse when it comes to breaking Sires and having to turn at Will, Brother, embrace it you little goof ball. Has the war thought you nothing, where were you when Father thought me how to Use WEAPONRY where the fuck were you when Dad Taught me Martial Arts. YOU WERE GONE, you used War as a Run away, so you don't have to deal with Mother's Death, you Fucking Coward. Don't you dare speak about Our Mother like that like you know her." He said making a first and slamming his fist on The Table lightly."If there were no humans here, I would fight you. Sadly Hybrids, Vampires, Warlocks, Witches, Werewolves live a secret life. You can't be Father, YOU JUST FUCKING Can't." he said an in angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

I stare at him and take a deep breath before I snap. I left to protect you, you idiot! Why the hell do you think the vampires didn't come for you? The only thing dad did right was by making a deal with me! He trained you, and I led the vamps to Afghanistan to keep them away from you! I've kept my distance because wherever I go, the vamps follow. I came here to face the vamps, to put an end to this. But they got to you first. Klaus got to you first. I'm sorry, Jon. I left to keep you safe! You would've been dead by now if I hadn't left. We both would've been. I was not selfish and I did not run away. Leaving you behind was the hardest thing that I ever had to do in my life, Jon. I did it to protect you.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 am

He looked at him and shook his head."Fine say what you want. But I am going with myself. Do what you wish, I'll go with you, But I won't listen to you." He said slowly.

(Sorry for small post.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm

I shake my head. Jon, all I'm saying is maybe we could start actually acting like brothers. Compelling the bartender to give you a drink, picking up girls. I'm not telling you to follow my orders, I'm not your guardian anymore, you're 18. You don't have to do a thing I say. I'm not trying to order you around, I'm just trying to be a family again. Can't he just give this a shot. We're brothers for gods sake.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm

He sighed and placed his hand on the table before speaking."Fine, very well I will give it a try." He said coldly, before looking up at the time man he wanted to leave so badly. Sighing slowly he shook his head. Looking back to his brother's eyes he spoke."I'll give it a try." He told him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm

I smile and take a long drink. Great, so tell me about the Alexa girl. Don't worry I'm not stalking you, my girlfriend, Kendall, knows her. She says that Alexa's been talking about you a lot lately. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm

He looked at him and sighed."She's great a perfect female, in every way.. Who is this Kendall girl?" He asked him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm

I smile. I met her a week or two ago. To tell you the truth, she's the first woman I've loved since Katerina. I'm head over heels in love with her. She's a dancer. She's beautiful and kind. And she knows how to control the family Reid Rage. I love her. All the hatred and rage inside me instantly vanishes when I'm with her. You'd like her. I find myself smiling just talking about her.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

He shook his head, Lucas was to soft, he smiled to let his emotions of love get the better of him shaking his head slowly he spoke."Lucas, I am glad you have found someone in you're life other then you know people to not leave when you go to war." HE still held the grudge, you don't just go away, and come back, and expect for the grudgeness, to go away that easily.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 pm

I roll my eyes at the comment. My phone starts to buzz. I look at the caller ID: Kendall It's Kendall, hold on a second, Jon. I pick up the phone. Hey babe. No it's alright. I'm with Jon. Yeah, Jon as in my brother. No it's fine, we're good now. He's still being testy, but it's fine. Dinner? Now? It's 4 o' clock. Oh I see. I'll be right there. Yeah, love you too, bye. I hang up and stand. Sorry, bro, Kendall has a surprise for me. You know what that means with dancers. I wink. It's got something to do with a pole. I smile at Jon, before my face becomes serious again. Brothers? I extend my hand.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Reid

Jonathan Reid

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 am

He glared at the man. The rudeness he had, and the nerve. He picked up his phone glaring at him, as he spoke to his girl, he wants to leave his brother just when they were bonding he was very very sad, of course he was not why would he be? He knew his Brother wouldn't hold his end, shaking his head. He extended his hand and as much as he hated to say anything he spoke."Brothers." He said, before pulling back. Standing up and leaving, There was no where in hell, that Jon is going to be walked on off. If Lucas was heading to his Girlfriend's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan    Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers Reunite (Lucas and Jonathan
Page 1 of 1