Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

They were folloing me. Staff_zps08fc6213

They were folloing me. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b They were folloing me. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThey were folloing me. Liz_zpse62da61aThey were folloing me. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

They were folloing me. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
They were folloing me. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
They were folloing me. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
They were folloing me. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
They were folloing me. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
They were folloing me. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
They were folloing me. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
They were folloing me. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

They were folloing me. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

They were folloing me. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

They were folloing me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

They were folloing me. Empty
PostSubject: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

It was another one of the student thrown Timberwolves prep rally in the woods in the middle of the night. Everyone was drink or high. Some students retreated to the woods for some alone time while others either got in a fight or sang a song around the fire off key. I held a red solo cup in my hands full of beer, even though if I could ask my uncle ,Damon if I could get a drink or two from his stash of Bourbon. I looked down at the cup.

A few guys, hammered of course, walked up to me while placeing their hands on my body. I steped back from them, only backing myself into a tree. "Come on Salvatore, lets have some fun. All four of us." he signaled to the two others on either side of him.

"Not even if you three were the last ones on Earth." I threw my drink in his face, then kneed him in the groin so I could make my escape. I ran into the woods covering my face from stray tree limbs. They were following me. Good thing I was a faster runner. I saw someone ahead of me. I yelled to the figure, "Please, help me!"

I fell forword. One of the guys got on top of me as he said, "Thats more like it." I screamed hoping someone who was sobber enough could help me before the perp started anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

I heard a scream on the other side of the forest. I ran to where the screaming cam from. A man was on top of a girl, trying to rape the woman. I dashed over to picking up the man by the neck, flashing my wide grin at him. The man was in complete fear. "W-who a-are y-you?" The man said, stammering, in complete fear. I flashed my canines at the man. "I'm your worst nightmare." I said, I sank my sharp teeth into his neck. There were no screams from the man. that's when I realized that I had ripped the man's head clean off of his body. "Oh well," I shrugged, dropping the head on a pile of leaves next to me. I looked at the girl, not showing any fear for her to have. "Are you alright?" I asked, looking at the girl's body. She isn't hurt, I thought with relief taking over.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:59 pm

"Who doesnt want Klaus dead? That vampire, hybrid thing he is should have been killed a long time ago." I said looking around. I saw his fists tighten. Obviously they had a bad history when he said that Klaus changed him. "I'm sorry he did what he did. And I am sorry you have the pleasure of meeting my Uncle." She shook her head giving a smirk. "So i take it thats why you came to Mystic Falls, its because of Klaus?"

Last edited by Elizabeth Salvatore on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 pm

"Another Salvatore?" I said, smiling. I shook her hand willingly. "I'm David Crow, and your very observant," I said, talking about how fast I ran. "I'm over twelve hundred years old." I said, explaining myself, still smiling at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

"I take it you have had a run in with one of my uncles. Damon, I'm guessing." I said looking at the man. I was shocked at his age. "One of the oldest I have met, that is certain. Maybe you have had a run in with Klaus?" I asked him getting a leaf out of my hair. He was certainly an old vampire, but was he an Orginal? It hard to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:17 pm

"Yes, he was actually the one that created me into this ..." I said, clenching my hands into fists. "Klaus has gotten away from me too many times, and now It's time for him to die." I said, staring up at the black sky. "And yes, it was Damon." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm

"Who doesnt want Klaus dead? That vampire, hybrid thing he is should have been killed a long time ago." I said looking around. I saw his fists tighten. Obviously they had a bad history when he said that Klaus changed him. "I'm sorry he did what he did. And I am sorry you have the pleasure of meeting my Uncle." She shook her head giving a smirk. "So i take it thats why you came to Mystic Falls, its because of Klaus?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yes. I even know how to kill him. Klaus has never expected me to find him." I said, grinning.

OOC: sorry that my posts are short lmao
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

"He expects nobody to kill him. Nobody at all. He thinks he rules the world when he is just a coward hiding behind all of his puppets. My other Uncle had the unfortunate oppertunity to be one of those puppets." I answered the man looking at the body on the ground.

OOC: Its ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 pm

"How did that happen?" I asked, looking at Elizabeth. Klaus was famous for leaving marks on not just humans but other suoernaturals as well, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 pm

It's a long story. But it Klaus so... Damon was bit by a werewolf. , who is now a Hybrid. The only way to cure a werewolf bit is to drink Klaus' blood. Stefan gave himself over to save Damon and now he is high on human blood and has gone back to his so called 'Ripper' days. He was doing all of Klaus' dirty work all summer long." I said sighing looking from a tree then back to him. "He's done a lot to this town faster than any other supernatural I have seen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

"Have you ever tried influencing your uncle back?" I asked, curiously. "If you haven't I can help with that." I said, smiling at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 pm

"You mean compeling? I have never heard of that, a human doing that? It sounds carzy, but" I looked to the west. "Its tempting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

"I meant Damon trying it." I said, smiling at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 pm

"hmm, that might be what we need. Wonder where he is anyway." I asked looking back at the vampire who had towered me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:14 pm

I smiled at Elizabeth with kindness. "I saw Damon last night. He saw me feeding on a pack of werewolves." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 pm

"More werewolves?" I asked looking around. That seemed so common any more that it shouldnt shock me. "Why not humans?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Looked at Elizabeth with curious eyes. "Because Humans shouldn't be killed by our kind. I know it's in our nature, but we used to be human. I sometimes drink human blood, but only if I'm very weak." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 pm

I sighed as I looked up to him. "That is a very interesting lifestyle, Mr. Crow. I have never met anyone who lives like you before, Unless you count Stefan before he went back to his ripper ways." i smirked. The I thought. "Maybe you should come by my house sometime so we can discuss Klaus death. Us meaning my uncles, you, i and whoever else wants to help. Although I dont know who a human like myself can help out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They were folloing me.   They were folloing me. Empty

Back to top Go down

They were folloing me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: