Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The party of the season - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The party of the season - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The party of the season - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe party of the season - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe party of the season - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The party of the season - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The party of the season - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The party of the season - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The party of the season - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The party of the season

Go down 
+6
Levi Bradshall
Ravyn Daniels
Myra Anderson
Ryan Kindle
Tyler Lockwood
Elizabeth Montague
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The party of the season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 am

Cara chuckled slightly at the girl's question. "I've been here too long," she answered. "I was born here. Where are you from?" Cara didn't want to say so, but she felt bad that the girl had moved to such a boring and monotone town. She was convinced wherever the girl was from, it was more than likely better than Mystic Falls.

Realizing she still hadn't introduced herself, she offered her hand, saying, "By the way, I'm Cara. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

Bites : 72
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:03 am

"I'm from California" I replied, "Whats it like here, you'll obviously know your way around?" I asked her. I poured myself another glass of Coke and took a sip, my eyes nearly started watering when it fizzed up my nose.

I shook her hand and smiled "I'm Charlotte, Cara is a really nice name."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 am

Alex had always been a fan of parties and after receiving an invitation, he wouldn't let the opportunity pass . As he remembered the good old times, it was a bit boring compared to the present way of having parties. Being a vampire truly had its perks. Seeing that he wore a werewolf costume last year he decided to wear something simple then the costume came into his mind. The phantom of the Opera. He didn't need to buy one since he had a series of costume from the past.

Arriving at the party, Alex scanned the crowd to see familiar faces. He knew two people who were Ryan and Myra. He first went to Ryan who was in a zombie doctor costume. "Hey, Ryan! How are you? I didn't expect to see you here." The invitation just came from one of his classmates and he wasn't sure who are all the people that got invited.

After conversing with Ryan, Alex headed towards the drinks where he took a cup of coke before going to Myra who was wearing a fairy costume. "Looking good with that costume."He complimented the girl.Alex wasn't lying when he said it, the costume did suit her well. "Are you alone or expecting somebody?"He asked.

[costume: http://data.whicdn.com/images/17874500/3155288_gal_large.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Bites : 98

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 pm

"Thanks, and no. I am not expecting anyone. I am still new to town so I don't really know anyone other than you." She smiled and wondered whether she should have dressed up as Christine Daae so that they would have matched in the genre. She looked more like a Meg Giry though with her blond hair. She just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm

"Really? I thought you're the nice friendly type."Alex thought of his first time around the town. It was only Damon whom he knew and it was a bit hard to pretend that he was a goody-two-shoes teenager which he obviously not. "So are you attending the boring high school?" He wasn't sure if she's attending there though he was certain that he hasn't seen her face around the campus.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 pm

She shook her head, she wasn't that age for highschool. She chuckled, "I am actually in college. I take online classes while I travel around." She almost envied Alex though about being a vampire. It would have been cool to be able to go to highschool and not worry about college things or the future all the time. She wished her mother was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Alex sighed as his guess was wrong. He wasn't good with guessing someone's age from their looks. "Oh that's cool. Was online classes easier?" Traveling around seems like a nice idea especially if one isn't a vampire. It was one of his dreams when he was a human and it was fulfilled when he became a vampire. He could take all the time he wants in travelling. "So what are you taking up?" Online classes seemed easier compared to the real class. Alex wasn't sure about it since he hasn't experienced it before.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 pm

"Something like psychology, I like learning about behaviors and such as well as European history and folklore. Double majors." She smiled, she found these interesting but she wasn't sure if he would. "Online classes are actually somewhat hard."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 pm

"That's a nice choice and having double majors? I think you're the studious type of kid." Alex had never considered taking up two majors at a time knowing that he could always go back to college. "European history and folklore, I think I'll excel in that field." He lived some parts of the history and it would definitely in his advantage. Upon hearing that online classes are hard, Alex just nodded his head taking the information in.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:51 pm

"Well, I just find going to a classroom easier." She smiled after hearing what he had to say about excelling in the class if he took it. He probable would, she sighed and wondered what it would be like to be half werewold and vampire. She wondered what the downfall would be.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 pm

"Well, being in a classroom usually bores me. I'm starting to think that we're kind of the opposite thing despite the obvious one." Maybe the similar thing between them was just liking the classical music. Aside from her being a werewolf and him being a vampire, maybe there are more things where they are opposite to one another. "So Myra, how old are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 pm

"I just find classrooms easier as I don't have to go online to discuss things. I like discussing things outloud. I am almost 21 years old." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm

It was confirmed that they have different views regarding classrooms. For him it was just a room made to torture people like him. It always seemed like a blessing everytime he heard the bell. Hearing her response, Alex thought that maybe they could share a drink and converse. He was also in legal age even if he doesn't look like an adult. "Not everyone like discussing outloud. Not me, anyway. I think it'll be nice if I ever try studying online."
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

"I find it cheaper studying online though." She smiled, looking around she noticed everyone else in their costumes. She loved Alex's costume though as it was the phantom of the opera.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 pm

As Alex thought about it, he didn't really have much any money. Compulsion was the answer whenever he felt the need to get something. He doubt that it would work online. "How long are you gonna stay here?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 pm

"I don't know, I just came to meet more people. Maybe I can get my foot in something for a possible job or something." She smiled hoping that she would find a job. She started feeling a little bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:28 pm

I laughed as Tyler spun me around. It was funny. "And that is my only promise." I said as i let my hands travel up my hair and tangle in them. My body swayed back and forth. My eyes looked as the masses came to the party. I was happy. Then i saw Ravyn dancing with James. I wasnt over protective. I just wanted to know why she turned him. Right now i was just concerned about partying with my best friend ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Charlotte Greenwater wrote:
"I'm from California" I replied, "Whats it like here, you'll obviously know your way around?" I asked her. I poured myself another glass of Coke and took a sip, my eyes nearly started watering when it fizzed up my nose.

I shook her hand and smiled "I'm Charlotte, Cara is a really nice name."

"Oh wow, California!" Cara said, her eyes twinkling. "I'd love to go there someday! I've never left this town.." Cara imagined California to be the exact opposite of Mystic Falls: exciting, loud, chaotic. Exactly what she wished she had in this town. "It's..it's kind of boring here, actually," Cara said. If only Cara knew the truth about Mystic Falls! "Why did you move here?" she said.

"Oh, nice to meet you Charlotte! That's a pretty name too," she said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:59 pm

I laughed as she spoke about California, "Really? You've never left here!" I asked. "It can't be that boring." I said politely, I hoped it wouldn't be as boring as she said because I would probably living here for a long time. "I'm not really sure why I moved here, California was to loud for me I guess."

"Nice to meet you too, thanks!" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Liz and I started dancing. I wasn't a very good dancer and didn't like dancing very much but I just winged it having a blast. I started to notice people were talking to each other but some were still being left out, but hopefully this party would get a lot better for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 am

"Sad, huh?" Cara said with a laugh. "Well..maybe it's just me that's feeling kinda bored and trapped lately.." she said with a shrug. "But, if you're looking for a more quiet and laidback atmosphere..Mystic Falls is the place," she said, smiling kindly at Charlotte.

"I just sometimes wish something could happen here, anything.." Cara blurted out.

"Shall we go dance?" she said, pointing her head towards the crowd of people dancing near the bonfire. "Maybe I can introduce you to some people."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 am

"Hopefully it is the place!" I said smiling.
I looked at everyone dancing at the bonfire and said "Yeah, that would be good"
I took the last sip of my Coke and sat the glass down on the table. "Lets go over"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 am

Myra Anderson wrote:
"I don't know, I just came to meet more people. Maybe I can get my foot in something for a possible job or something." She smiled hoping that she would find a job. She started feeling a little bit sleepy.

"Well my classmates hasn't showed up yet. If you want I can introduce you to them."He suggested. His classmates obviously didn't know about his little secret and that he was still playing the role of the nice high school boy which means they didn't know Alex's real personality. "What kind of job do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel West

Gabriel West

Bites : 12

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 pm

The party was going well and as he walked around he could pick up the scents of the vampires. Yeah looks like the Hybrids are going to have some fun. the thought was a bit cruel but he really did hate vampires cause of how weak they are. The only way for him to be able to do anything really was by walking around. He heard a few people talking about a job and decided to go introduce himself since he was only there 1 year before the events that lead up to his turning. Gabriel found the source of the voices. "Sorry if i am interupting but figured maybe you could help me out as well for a job. Names Gabriel and you are?" he made sure not to say anything to the vampire that would let him suspect that he was a hybrid.

around the girl he was able to pick up that she was a were wolf and he didnt know if he should even think about mentioning Klaus to her. Why she was talking to the vampire was beyond him and it never goes well when a vampire dates a werewolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Cara smiled happily when Charlotte agreed to go dance with the others. "Yay! Come, I'll introduce you to some people," she said, taking Charlotte's hand and leading her towards the others. "Hey, Tyler!" she said, waving at the boy from her high school. "This is Charlotte, she's from California."

Cara was still in the dark about vampires, werewolves, or any of the supernatural stuff going on in Mystic Falls. So she had no idea she was introducing her new friend to potentially dangerous creatures. Cara smiled at all the familiar faces around her, naively convinced she was among friends and kind, welcoming people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party of the season   The party of the season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The party of the season
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next