Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Staff_zps08fc6213

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Liz_zpse62da61a"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Empty
PostSubject: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Katherine scratched her head as she stepped her high heeled boots into the grass of the Mystic Falls cemetery. She had no idea why she was there. She didn't have much a place to go. Afterall, Katherine wanted to leave Mystic Falls behind but really just couldn't. She yawned as she took in the fresh air. It was sunny with a hopeful hint of warmth in the air. Usually, Katherine would have just ran off to the Bahamas or something like that, but she just wanted to stay. Something, well someone, was just keeping her there. She didn't know how, or why...But there was just something in the air that day that made her feel obligated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:23 pm

"Aw how cute." Damon said as he passed the graves of many he once knew. "You know, if you wanted to see me you could have just said. This whole 'bumping' into me thing is getting old." He smiled making quotations with his fingers.

"Did you miss me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm

As Katherine was finishing her thoughts, she heard the most familiar voice she's ever heard. A smug, obnoxious voice. "...Damon." She greeted him, turning atound and smiling. "Why do you think I haven't asked?" She asked, tilting her head with a smug smirk on her face. He was the one to be cocky. "I missed you as much as I was looking forward to seeing Klaus after half a millennium." She clarified.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm

"Ouch." He said placing his hand over his heart. "You wound me." He said acting as if she really had hurt him. "All i wanted was some company." He pouted turning to walk away. "I know where im not wanted."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Katherine heard him out and rolled her eyes as he started to leave. Although something struck her. Company? Stefan, Elena. Just to name two. Why isn't he handing over them? Katherine dashed in front of him and put pressure on his chest, not enough to push him away. "Company? Why aren't you dry humping Elena? Or mocking Stefan about how you're getting closer and closer to he gal?" She asked, '50s style.

OOC: Fifty's style:)))
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:22 pm

He smiled as she stopped him, just as he knew she would. "I said i wanted company. Being the good guy is sooo boring." He moaned rolling his head. "It's much more fun to watch blood dry."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Katherine laughed at how pathetic he felt. "Fine." She said, with that idea sound in her voice. The lightbulb in her head was so bright it was almost visible. "Well then why don't you become the bad guy for one night?" She asked, smiling with her index finger up in the air and a puppy lip thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Sophia Walked into the graveyard like she did everday this time. She was visitng her grandfathers gave. Her grandfather always knew what to say when she was upset. She had heard another agrument between her parent that night and wanted to get away from them so she snuck out of the house and headed to the graveyard. When she reached the mosleum she went inside and talked to her grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm

He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "And what do you have in mind Miss Pierce?" He asked playfully taking one of her curls in his hand. His mood soon shifted once he spotted they weren't alone. He sighed and dropped her hair. "Great!"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Katherine smiled as Damon sounded as if he was ready to actually live instead of being Elena's footstool. She treated him and Stefan as if she thought the two were humans. "Well, we are immortal..." She said, until she heard some footsteps and what not. "Shh." She hissed, putting a finger over her lip. She dashed to the front of the mosileum. She heard a girl talking to her grandpa or something. "This..." She said, pointing to the inside of the door. "...is my definition of you being the bad guy." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm

"Hey Grandpa, What's it like on the other side. It's probably better than having you paretns agruing all the time. I wish you were here. Grandmother is doing good. She's strong spirited as ever. She said I should just move in with her and leave those tow ediots to battle it out between themselves"She continued but she heard some movement outside and decided to check it out being her curious self "Hello, who's out there?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Katherine dashed pass the exit of the mosileum, looking like a shadow to the human asking who was there and she pulled Damon aside over to the side where they could keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm

"That's strange. I thought I heard something. Oh well. Hey, Grandpa. The funniest thing just happen. I thought I heard something outside but when I went to see what was making that noise, nothing was there. I swear my mind is playing trick on me. You would have laugh just now. I miss your laugh just like I miss you. Well, I better get to grandmothers before she starts wondering where I wundered off to. She put some roses on the grave and sat dwon a few minutes to figure out what she was going to tell grandmother as to why she was at her house so late. Her grandmother knew about the fights because Sophia would always go to her house if they got bad. Tonight was one of the worse fights. Mother had been yelling at Dad about his drinking problem and dad decided to yell back that's when my mom threw the Jack Daniels bottle at dad. It shattered on the ground right in front of me. I ran out the room and decided to visit grandpa. But if I went to my grandmothers, she would want to know what happened and I didn't have the heart to tell her that dad walked out. I just continued sitting in the mosleum.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 pm

He smiled and gave Katherine a wink as he headed around the side of the mosileum. He walked around into plain view and gave the girl a smile. "Hello sweetheart. What brings you out into the middle of a graveyard alone? Its not safe you know." He said zipping up his jacket.

"You never know who's around."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:53 pm

"Who are you some weird stalker? I don't have time for this I need to be geting back to my grandmother's before she gets worried"She moved aroung him and headed out the mosliem and headed towards the grave yard gates so she could get to her grandmothers house.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Katherine rolled her eyes and laughed as Damon gave himself away so quickly. She flashed in front of the Graveyard Gates and smiled. "Sweety, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost. Or a vampire?" She said, beginning to circle around her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

"If your going to bite me, go ahead. I have a crappy home life anyway and the only one who cared if I died would be my witch grandmother but she'll get over it eventually"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Katherine stopped, and went back to the girl's front. "Wait, you know about vampires?" She asked, now starting to get bored. "That kinda ruined the mystical creepy mood we had going on..."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 pm

"Yes,you can tone it down with the dramatics. My best friend hangs out with vampires. Her name is Lizzie or some people call her Elizabeth. She's with the Salvatore brothers. Not to mention I have a grandmother thats a witch so it was easy to figure out how creepy my town really is" Sophia stood there and she slid her leather jacket back on. It was getting chiller by the second and she didn't want to freeze.

Last edited by Sophia Blackwood on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 pm

"Aww." He said looking disappointed. "They are never fun anymore. I loved it back in the 60's when they played the damsel in distress." He said moving to circle the girl.

"Geesh its like being with Stefan. Life sucks, im going to committ." He said in a whiney impression of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

"Well...do you drink vervain?" She asked, hopeful. Maybe they could just compel her to forget for a little.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:44 am

"Oh course, I drink vervain. That's the first thing my grandmother makes me drink in the morning. I started drinking it when I met Lizzie. I didn't want any vampires to be able to compel me. But welcome to try" Sophia said as she decided to march to the Grill. She had a rough night and needed her ususl pick me up from Lizzie
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 pm

"I'd like to try something..." She said rolling her eyes and grabbing her wrist. She sunk her teeth in, but didn't suck. She pulled out. "Yup. That's vervain." She then smiled and looked down and the girl's wrist she had just punctured. "Ooh, that looks like it hurts. Want some help with that?" She picked up a rock and cut her wrist, holding it up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 am

When she grabbed her wrist and hurt into it, she tried not to scream but let out a little hiss. I guess she didnt believe Sophia when she drunk vervain. After a few seconds, she let go of Sophia's wrist and told her that it was vervain. " I told you I was on vervain. Where you making sure I wasn't lying?" Then she asked me if I wanted her to heal my bite. "I guess so. It would be better than going to my grandmothers house and her asking questions about how I got the bite. And you also bit my wrist so I could loose alot of blood"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

Katherine sighs, as she pulls her wrist away. "Did you do that on purpose?" She asked, rolling her eyes at this buzz kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"   "There Was Just Something In the Air That Day" Empty

Back to top Go down

"There Was Just Something In the Air That Day"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: