Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Triangle Staff_zps08fc6213

The Triangle Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Triangle 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Triangle Liz_zpse62da61aThe Triangle 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Triangle 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Triangle Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Triangle Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Triangle Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Triangle Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Triangle Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Triangle Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Triangle Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Triangle Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Triangle Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Triangle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

I was sitting on Elena's bed, trying to figure out how to say goodbye. 'Just say it, already.'I was telling myself. 'Take it nice and easy.' I told myself again. "This is going to be tough." I murmured to no one. I threw my head back on the pillows before opening and closing my mouth trying to form words. I could hear Elena shuffling around the room doing God-knows-what. "Elena." I started. "Elena, I have to tell you something." I slowly sat up so I could see her face. A frown was drawn deeply into my features. This was going to hard.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Elena was scared of the slience. It just wasnt like this with Stefan. After the aparent war between him, his brother and herself, things seemed tense. She walked around the room untill he spoke. She stoped turning to him, trying to find something in his green eyes. She walked over to the bed and sat facing him. "What is it?" she asked calmly, trying to hide her worriness, but it failed as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm

I reached for her hand, immediately feeling the warmth radiate through my hand. I could feel the ice pick going through my heart, this was just too hard. The lump in my throat grew larger with each killing second. "Elena, I-I'm sorry, but I have to leave. I'm leaving town." I frowned. I couldn't bare to see her face, knowing that if I took one more glance, I would immediately change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 pm

She let him grab her hand, it felt relieving to her. His touch made her skin feel wonderful. But when he said he was leaving, she could feel her heart skip a beat. "How can you leave? Why are you leaving?" she asked as she looked down at their hands, placing the other on top og his, her eyes threatening tears as they began to fill with water.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I lightly pulled my hand away, not looking once towards her direction, for tears were threatening in my eyes. I knew deep down without even looking that she was on the verge of a major melt down. I gulped, "For your protection, and Damon's. I'm just a threat to your life as well as his." The lump in my throat was now unbearable. 'God help me!' I screamed in my head. 'Save me from making my angel cry.'
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Elena couldnt understand what he meant by Damon's and her own protection. He dint need to leave for her. It would just hurt her. She kept back everything she wanted to scream at him. Telling him it was a mistake, that it would hurt her. "It will hurt Damon. Even if he doesnt show it, he loves you. All the fighting you two do is the only way he knows how to show you." 'God he couldnt leave. Not now.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

I felt my guilt ripping at my flesh. 'Ah, I give up.' I gave up my staring contest with the wall and directed my eyes to Elena's brown orbs. "Klaus is ready to release all Hell on Mystic Falls, starting with you and Damon. He gave me a deal that if I leave, he would stop the plan all together. I accepted, Elena."I caressed my finger against her palm, "Damon's a grown man, he can handle himself."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm

"Right you are little brother." He said climbing into the window. "And here i was thinking you kinda got me princess." He said shaking his head as he leant against the wall beside the window. "I can take care of myself... and Elena since you're insisting in tearing her heart out. That leaves me to kiss away the pain." He smirked giving Elena a wink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Elena was going to say something about Klaus when she heard Damon's voice coming through her window. He was right about somethings. Damon could take care of himself, and Stefan would only be ripping her heart out of her chest. She looked at Damon and shook her head about the kiss comment. "What makes you so sure that Klaus wont do it anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:39 pm

I was so sure that once the kiss comment came, I was going to explode, stomp over his pretty little face, but for some odd reason, I didn't, I stayed put. My eyes shifted towards Elena's, "I saved his life." I glanced towards Damon remembering the night that he had tried to stake Klaus, but I had interrupted the plan, saving both of their lives. I whispered just low enough so Damon could hear, "You better take care of her."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Elena could remeber the night that Damon almost died. She stayed with him there, both thinking it was going to be his end. She remembered kissing him a goodbye kiss that he still held over her. She remembered Katherine coming to give him the cure and her telling them that Stefan gave himself to Klaus. She came back to the present. She stoo up from the bed and stood against her bathroom door for support. She looked at the Salvatore brothers. The loves she was in love with. Why did it have to be like this?
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

He rolled his eyes at his little brother. "No you saved his life, i could have killed him if it wasn't for you. And i had we wouldn't be in this mess." He spat looking at Elena for her reaction.

"I always have little brother." He muttered back for his ears only.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

"Damon's right, Stefan. But Damon, also remember that if he had not saved you from killing Klaus, those hybrids outside of the door would have killed you." she sighed looking at him in the eyes. She let one or two make a path down her face. Had Stefan not saved him, then she wouldnt be able to get up knowing she lost both of the brothers.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:04 pm

I looked over towards Damon, "If I had not saved him, I would not be free today." My mind flashed back to when Damon was slowly, painfully dying from the bite. I had gone to Klaus' home to try and work out a deal. I would die for Damon to live, but I guess Klaus had other things in mind. His eyes were dark when he spat the words. I was no longer free, I was now one of Klaus' minions. I was to obey him, live to protect his skin. Damon seemed ungrateful when I saved not only Klaus' life but his life as well. He would have died, and a part of me would have gone with him. And that would've stripped Elena's heart to the core. She would've lost not only one love, but two. I couldn't bare to be alive if that were to happen. My head jumped back into reality, realizing that seconds had ticked by. Dead silence.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"Im always right Princess." He said causally. "I would have been fine. Im old enough to have out run them if i needed to too." He said turning to look out the window as a crow moved and sat on the branch outside. He narrowed his eyes at it and shook his head.

"Don't give me that crap Stefan. If Klaus died you would have been free and the compulsion gone. The point is Klaus is still alive and thats your fault."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I sat silently, letting his words soak in. Truthfully, I hadn't really thought anything of the sort at the time, but the bond between Klaus and I was pretty strong to the point where any second thoughts I had were quickly ignored and pushed on the back burner. I sighed, then looked over towards Elena then back to Damon, "Still doesn't change the fact that I have a deal with Klaus and that I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Elena crossed her arms over her chest, more like holding herself together fearing breaking down right there. She never had a big problem with crying in front of either of them before, but now she felt like it would be to much. She couldnt look at either of them so she proceeded to look at the floor, her short-shorts was the only piece of fabric that she looked at. Where do they go from this? What do they do? Was it really getting to the point where her thoughts were going to be true? That she would have to let Stefan go? her mind was over flodded with questions to think. "Your right. A deal is a deal. if this has to happen, then dont let me be the one to see you leave." she shook her head as she slowly left the room and walked to the stairs, sitting on the top few steps, holding her knees.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 pm

He shook his head. "Seems you're turning into my brother and not in a good way." He said moving to lay on the bed with vampire speed. He placed his hands behind his head and turned to look at his brother. "Im selfish, i hurt people cause it feels good. You on the other hand hurt people to save your own skin. Chicks don't really dig that." He said turning to look out the door where he could hear Elena.

"You fail epically at pulling off the bad boy look."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:33 pm

"I'm tired of playing games, I just want to leave. Do you know the real reason why I made this deal, Damon?" I asked, not waiting for an answer I continued, "It was so I could finally get away from you. Can't you see that I would give up the love of my life, just so I could get away from the reason of my brooding and" Oh God, I was going to regret saying this, "suicidal thoughts. You have wrecked my life, and now, I'd rather leave and die alone than be around you." The cold truth finally came. After a century of holding it in, I let it all go.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm

"Wow definitely turning into me. Selfish and smart. Very like me." He said. This definitely wasn't Stefan. He never ran away when the people he loved were in trouble. "Oh..." He laughed. "The world does revolve around me." He smirked looking to the door before looking back at Stefan.

"You still here? I'd be able to protect Elena a lot better without you around. You are that pathetic you make things worse rather than help. So do us all a favour and go. Maybe then Elena will start to see im a better choice. Maybe she'll be able to see what its like to date a real man." He spat. If his brother wanted to be selfish and save his own skin then let him go. He didn't care. He was Damon Salvatore, the brother without the heart.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 pm

The train for murder was slowly making its way into my system, 'Oh crap.'
"Damon." I was seething. "If only I had a stake. But oops, no heart to stake."
I burned holes into his eyes, "She can't love somebody if they don't care- if they don't have a heart to give to the one person that they could possibly love. Remember, Damon Salvatore doesn't love, he kills. Damon Salvatore has no heart, he can't possibly love any living thing. Damon Salvatore is a sarcastic bastard. Damon Salvatore is my brother who I wish wasn't in any way or form related to me. And you know, I will leave. Leave the one room so I'm not stuck with the devil." I stood up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

He smiled and lifted his eyebrows in his signature way. "You couldn't kill me Stefan. You care for me too much." He said stating a face. He knew his brother better than anyone and he knew he was never going to die at his hands. Not on purpose anyway.

"I don't need to love. She can do that enough for the both of us. She'd be safe with me. She wouldn't need to worry about me messing up. Cause thats all you ever do Stefan. You mess up and then run. First with Katherine and now with Elena. So go along, you run along like the little boy you really are. Just don't come crawling back to me because ill just kick you whilst you're down."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Elena may have been a tad far from them, but she was hip to listening. As soon as she got to the top of the stairs, she tucked her hair behind her ears and focused. Able to hear a little. Stefan had told Damon he was heartless and Damon told him he runs away when he messes up. That was both all true.

Elena had heard enough. The two were brothers who spent a century hating each other over a girl who could care less for them, well Damon. She stood up and got in between the two. "That's enough!" She said, standing her ground. "Don't you guys see? You're tearing into each other and it's getting in the way of the big picture." She told them. "You know what? Nevermind. Because whether you two are or aren't fighting, tomorrow morning or whenever, Klaus will still be out there planning. Damon, you're the one that always says we need to play smarter if we want to beat the villain. Do you really think this is helping? Do either of you?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Elena had put some space between Damon and I, but I was pretty sure that he could still feel the pure anger rolling off of me. I looked him dead in the eyes, locking blue with green. I looked back down at Elena, then back up at Damon, "Well, Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 pm

He shrugged. "Hey im just sending the coward on his way. Unlike him im prepared to fight for you Elena. Im not afraid of any big bad original no matter what he can do." He said looking at Elena, to him his brother could leave right now and he wouldn't notice. He was no good to then in his current mind frame anyway. He'd only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Triangle   The Triangle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Triangle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: