Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Let the Damage begin" Staff_zps08fc6213

"Let the Damage begin" Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Let the Damage begin" 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Let the Damage begin" Liz_zpse62da61a"Let the Damage begin" 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Let the Damage begin" 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Let the Damage begin" Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Let the Damage begin" Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Let the Damage begin" Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Let the Damage begin"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"Let the Damage begin" Empty
PostSubject: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:06 pm

I stood out at the Main Entrance, fixing my Corsages on my Lapel. Crystal would've been able to come, but she was turning. We talked about it, and she really wanted to be with me forever. I had turned her a few hours ago, before leaving for the Ball.

I was ready for any Salvatore that would be attending. I know that she will be attending the Founder's Ball. I had heard rumors of this woman. She was Human, and her blood was .... intoxicating to Vampires. Her name was Elena Gilbert. She sounds too good to pass up, I thought wickedly. I finished fixing my Corsage on my Tuxedo, and walked into the Mansion with a devilish smile on my face. "Let the Damage begin," I said to where no one could hear but me.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:31 pm

I fixed the sleeves on my tuxedo while scanning the incoming crowd of people. I was looking for Galvin, the newest member of our family. I needed to make sure he didn't go on a complete and total killing spree. I left my spot against the wall and walked towards the door. I walked through some of the crowds as I headed for the door. He should have been here by now. I thought to myself as I grabbed a champagne flute from a tray the passing waiter was holding. I downed the thing and placed it on another tray a waiter was holding and headed for the door. I leaned against the wall next to the door and smirked as Galvin walked in. I pushed off the wall and walked behind him. "And what damage would that be?" I said only loud enough for him to hear, with a sly grin on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 pm

I smiled at my Maker, turning to face him. "Oh, you know me - or that's what Elijah thinks," I said, rolling my eyes. I got to understand Elijah a little, but not as much as I'd hoped. "I turned Crystal, like I said I would," I said, smiling. Now, I can flick the switch on my Humanity, I thought. "Plus, do you know if those god-awful twins are here?" I asked Kol curiously. He knows my .... animosity towards them, but not about Liz, I think. I guess, I'll have no choice to leave her alone, but that doesn't mean I can't still do damage, I thought. "So, I'd need a different Donor," I laughed a little. I don't know if Kol would be mad about that or not. "By the way, Is your Sister here?" I asked again. I never met Rebekah, to be honest. I only met Kol, and Elijah. I haven't even met Klaus yet.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 pm

I smirked as I grabbed another champagne flute. "And you just left her alone to eat half the town?" I downed the champagne. "If she does, you're cleaning up that mess." I motioned for Galvin to walk with me. "I don't know if they will be here, they will most likely be here since they are founding family members." I glanced over at Galvin as I walked. "What ever you are planning, exclude Elizabeth do you understand?" I didn't need her accidentally getting hurt that would just piss of her uncles. I raised my eyebrow at Galvin when he said a different donor. I shook my head a little. "Rebekah will be here, she never misses a party. But as always she's fashionably late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 pm

I walked further into the Manor with Kol, having my still on my face. "She's still sleeping," I said, referring to Kol. "Yes, I'll clean up any murders she commits," I said, laughing. I heard Kol say that he wanted to leave Liz out of whatever I was planning. "Yes, Kol." I said, completely understanding. "The last thing I want, is for you to be mad at me," I said, looking up at my Maker. "Oh," I said, biting my lip. "Kol ... why didn't you tell me about your siblings when I woke up?" I asked, looking into his eyes. Did he want me to keep me a secret? If that was the case, then it didn't work. I met Elijah, which wasn't very warming. Was it because I'm considered to be ... a burden? I shook the thought away. It made me feel all of a sudden, uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm

I nodded my head at him. At least he was taking responsibility for the one he turned. I quirked an eyebrow up when he told me that he didn't want me to be made at him. Well at least the kid was learning fast. I sighed under my breath. "I didn't tell you about them because I haven't turned anyone in centuries, they are accustomed to me making a mess of things and not taking responsibility. I always left them with the mess of cleaning up after the ones I've turned. So they weren't very happy when I told them I turned you." I paused for a moment before continuing. "Plus there was the whole ordeal with Brendon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 pm

I looked at Kol, like I should've known. "I guess that does make me a burden," I said, laughing a little, then biting my lip. "I don't blame you for that - I blame The Salvatores." I said, continuing to bite my lip. I had alot of animosity towards them - for leaving Brendon helpless. I know Kol killed, that was certain ... but I couldn't hate him ... I just couldn't, and Kol knows that better than me why I can't bring myself to do so. "Is there something for me to drink? I'm getting a little parched," I said to kol, referring to blood. I hadn't fed in hours, and plus, giving Crystal my blood wore me out. I was hiding it, but if I had some blood, I'd be fine. I needed to stay focused for tonight - especially since my "Targets" will be arriving shortly, but the third one, I won't harm, because Kol told me not to, and I'll honor his words, no matter how much I hate Liz.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I scanned the area when Galvin said he was parched. I eyes stopped on a pretty red head with a scarf around her neck. "There red head, with the scarf. Compel her to a room where no one will walk in. Fed but do not kill her, clean up and meet me back down here." I gave him strict instructions, he needed to get a feel for picking his victims and learning how to take care of himself and Crystal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 pm

I grinned at Kol, and said, "You can count on me. I'm not stupid to kill a Human at this occasion," I winked at the Red Head, walking away from Kol. I leaned down to her head eying her. "Would you like to come with me somewhere ... private?" I said, making out with her, just to add to it, so that way I don't seem mysterious. I took her upstairs in the Manor, and then that's where the fun began.

We had sex for a split second, and then I clamped my fangs into her neck. drinking her. Since she was Compelled, she didn't really scream. She was moaning like she enjoyed it. After a good thirty minutes later, I came back downstairs, after sending her on her way, patching up her wound. I cleaned my lips thoroughly before coming down, and made sure I didn't get blood on my Tuxedo. "I'm better," I said, going back to Kol. It was true. I did feel better and feeling worn out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm

I was looking for Kol. He left before i could thank him for what he did, but to also tell him about the new situation. I looked trough a crowd of people and I saw him. I walked over to him. "I know I asked for no more favors or whatever. So first off, thank you for killing david. I really do appricate it. I may have gotten on some peoples nerves, but I cant tell you how happy I am. But theres-" I looked to my left and I saw Galvin walking here. "Um, maybe i should call you about it." i didnt want to be around Galvin. But I swaer, i knew he attacked Damon. If I touched him as much a pinky toe to a pinky toe, I could make him die. Just one touch and he wouldnt be here anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

I looked over and saw the Salvatore Whore - Elizabeth. Dammit! I thought, making a turn out the Mansion. I was on a balcony, starting to sit on the edge, when I heard someone walk in and close the door. I thought it was Elizabeth, but it was actually Maxine, from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

Bites : 76

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am

I jumped when Galvin viciously turned. He seemed to be expecting someone - someone he hated. "I'm sorry for starling you," I said, biting my lip. I sat next to him, and said, How's your night been for you, so far?" I asked, giving off my perky smile. "It better, now that you're hear," He said, smiling. I gave him a fliratious smile, twirling my hair, like Evetta when she's compelling some Human, but I can't compel Galvin. "I was wondering, would you like to go outside to the back Balcony?" He asked, taking my hand. We both jumped off the railing, landing on the ground with our two feet. We dashed to the back of the Mansion to the balcony. Once we got up Galvin froze, looking straight ahead. I looked over to see a woman. It was Rebekah - Rebekah Mikealson.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 am

Elizabeth walked up to me through the crowd. "Good evening Elizabeth." I said with a playful smirk, which turned into a solemn line when she spoke. "He hurt you and tried to kill Ravyn, it was my pleasure to dispatch him." I stated bluntly. She cut herself off mid sentence and I followed her gaze. "Nonsense!" I scolded her, she could talk freely with me. I watched as Galvin spotted Eli and made an abrupt exit to one of the balconies. "Walk with me, we need to talk." I said as I put my arm out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 am

I was of course fashionably late for the founders ball. But hell I didn't care, it's not like they were the true founders of this dank little town. I got out of the car that drove me to the event. As soon as I stepped out of the car my ball gown skirted out around me. The dark fushia color complimented my skin tone and my blonde hair which was braided up into a bun. While two tussles were curled on either side of my face to frame it. My make up matched my dress which made the color of my eyes pop.

I walked up towards the gala and noticed to vampires jump from a balcony. One was male and one was female. The male vampire spotted me and froze in place. This had me quirking a perfectly manicured eyebrow. I stuck my clutch under my left arm and walked towards the two. I took in the appearance of the male and he matched the description of Galvin. The one my brother Kol turned. I put a wicked smile on my face and stopped in front of them. "You must be Galvin."

OOC: Bekah's dress. "Let the Damage begin" Cheap-prom-dress-LL3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:58 am

"Yes, I'm Galvin," I said, grinning at the lovely woman, who was a Vampire. "Are you by any chance Rebekah?" I asked, smiling walking closer to her. "I'm really glad I finally got to meet you. Kol kept me from you for some reason. He said that it was because of my brother Brendon, and other stuff that I don't remember to be honest," I said, smiling. "I'm not sure if you heard, but I have Damon Salvatore locked up in the Master Bedroom's Closet, so your free to kill him, and
I even danced with his Doppleganger whore just knowing he'd be angry and was even angrier that he got outsmarted by a much younger Vampire,"
I said, whispering into her ear with a grin stretched across my face. I knew Rebekah hated the twins more than anything, and she'd most likely side with me on this, which would help me even more. "I still have to deal with the younger one," I said, referring to Stefan - The one I hated most of all. I actually want to see him die with my own to hands, but Rebekah could possibly help me with that. I suddenly looked back at Maxine and said, "Would you like to cause mayhem?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:06 pm

I looked at him as he spoke. His smirk vanished when we talked about him. I knew he had great pleasure in killing him after he went after Rayvn. Rebekah and Rayvn were kinda like my mother figures dismissing our real ages. I looked down quickly when he scolded me for stoping my sentence. I looked back up when he said we needed to talk. I saw him as he offered his arm. I took it kindly. "Should I be scared?" I asked him a bit jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm

I smirked Eli. "Do you think you should be scare?" I teased her as I led her to a balcony on the opposite side of the house. "Other then the fact that I could kill you and you can't do anything about it." I said chuckling a little. "No Eli, you have no reason to be scared."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

"Your Kol Mikealson. I should be scared." I told him batting my eye lashes as a sigh of scarcasim. I knew he could kill me, but I didn't he would kill me, right? I walked with him to a balcony on the opposite side of the house away from Galvin. He was vampire number two who was after my hair. Stupid relations I have will get me killed yet, knock on wood. "What's up?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 am

I glanced at Elizabeth, who was still holding my arm. "First I want to know what you were going to say when you cut yourself off. Then I want to know what is going on between you and Galvin? Every time you two see each other you basically run in opposite directions." I sighed out, I already had to tell Galvin not to lay a hand on her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

I let go of his arm. I looked at him as i place my clutch under my arm. "There is a vampire after my skin to get to elena. One of David's prodgey's. His name is Devon. He's only like thirty, but he wants Elena's blood for himself. And I hate Galivn. he's after me ever since Brendon died, and earlier this evening he attacked damon in the mayor's bedroom and had the nerve to Dance with Elena. Nobody does that and gets away with it." i told high highly upset over galvin's actions tonight. "And i wanted to do this." before I could think of what could have happened, i placed my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him on the lips. It wasnt a peck, it was about a three second kiss. "That was for David, and the fun times at the Grille and everything we've done." I removed my hands. I felt like he was going to go off so when i kissed him i used my power to make him fell comfortable with that while we had that physical contact.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Bites : 156

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:38 am

After finally agreeing with myself that I looked good for the ball I made my way over. I just ran there since Kol had gone on without me but it was fine. When I got there I began my search for Kol. Seeing that it was useless to look in this room full of the towns people I used my hearing to find him. I heard his voice upstairs on the balcony, I also heard another voice but ignored it. I made my way up there and was ready to see Kol's expression when he saw me. I turned the corner but instead of seeing Kol, I saw him kissing another girl.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 am

I let out a growl. "We won't let anything happen to you, we will take care of this Devon. As for Galvin I told him not to harm you, if he attempts to you let me know right away." I was not going to let Galvin harm her, she's been through enough and if anything he should be mad at me for killing his brother. "As for Damon that's another story, you know I don't like him at all. But attacking Damon in a public place that's not smart."

I was frozen in place when she put her hands on my face. She planted a kiss on my lips which I didn't react to. I was with Selene and I didn't need to be a playboy. Eli must of used her powers to relax me because I was no longer rigid but my arms still hung at my sides. She removed her lips from mine then removed her hands from my face. I clenched my jaw and my eyes were dark. "You shouldn't have thanked me like that." I said going back to being rigid, I was probably going to get into trouble for that. "David deserved his death, he staked Ravyn and then hit you." I didn't feel like mentioning that he almost killed me too. I didn't even realize the extra presence the showed up during the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 am

I looked at him as he spoke. "Sorry, but thats how i thank men that are not related to me when they go out of there way to save my life. And I was there. I would have done it there but Rayvn...Is she really dead?" i asked him. I just couldnt believe that I saw Rayvn's body turn ashy and crack because of David, the wite oak stake. I was there and I could have stopped it if I hadnt stayed on the bridge for so long. I looked at him as i awaited for his response. I still wasnt used to my senses so i didnt notice a female watching our every move.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Bites : 156

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 am

I stood there and listened as Kol and this girl, whoever she was, talked about some guy named David but what really caught my attention was when they were talking about my mother and I couldn't get over the damn kiss. I stormed over them and pushed the girl off Kol. "Who the hell do you think you are to say my mother is dead?" I said right in her face. Oh man but was Kol going to get a earful from me, that included me kicking his ass.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 am

All of a sudden I was being pushed away from Kol by some girl that appeared to be around my age. How dare she come in here and- "Rayvn's your mother? And just who do you think you are when you came in here and interupted our important conversation?" i asked her ticked off. Placed my clutch on the ledge with my earings in them. i paid $215 dollars for those and i wasnt going to let them get damaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let the Damage begin"   "Let the Damage begin" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let the Damage begin"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next