Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Staff_zps08fc6213

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Liz_zpse62da61a"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Empty
PostSubject: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Elena wasn't sure if she was at the right place or not, all she knew was the inside of the house. The only time she'd been here, she was drugged or like passed out. She took a breather and walked up to the door, hoping he was there because he was so friggin' MIA.

She knocked on the door softly, waiting for a response. Elena was getting bored, all she needed was that hole's blood so Elizabeth could get cured. She was getting worse by the day and whenever she sees her, she thinks that she's Katherine so that's not a good sign.

Knocking rougher, Elena wasn't in the mood for shit today, she just needed some help and whoever could give that to her, she would be forever grateful.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 pm

"Ugh why can't someone answer the door when someone knocks on the damn thing." I groaned. I heard a soft knock on the front door and decided to let someone else to get the door. I listened closer and noticed that I was the only one home. "Dammit." I said as I got off of the couch. I sped to the front door and yanked it open. "Well well well... If it isn't the doppelganger." I said in a sly tone. "What is the occasion for this visit, since you try your hardest to avoid us?" I said in a mischievous tone. It wasn't everyday that Elena stopped by for a visit.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm

She almost jumped when Kol had finally made it to the door. It took his behind long enough. Elena bag was just an inch away from falling off, so she had to readjust it, like she does, so she did. Elena wasn't in the mood for small talk or whatever, she just wanted the mother tucker's, Klaus -- no duh, blood and wanted it now.

Elena roughly pushed past him look from left to right, "Not in any mood for small talk." She said, with attitude lurking somewhere in her voice because Klaus didn't seem to be home. If he seriously ran away she was going to like destroy him, no joke. There was just too much bull crap collapsing down around her for her to need to worry about some crazy infected Salvatore on the loose.

She turned around with the most rage she's had in a while in her eyes. "Where the fuck is Klaus?" She asked, knowing he'd have some big thing planned after she was such a bitch, but once again, all she wanted was his blood. No trouble, just Klaus' blood.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Elena pushed past me roughly like she was the damn queen of the world. Okay so she's not in the mood for talking. But does she seriously have to be so cross with me. "Fine, fine you don't want to talk, but tell me why you're barging into our house." I said as my mood darkened. I turned to look at Elena. "How the hell should I know I don't keep a fucking lease on my brother." My temper was souring fast now. She was here to see Nik that couldn't be good, not with his temper and her mood. That's like playing with lit dynamite. Nothing good comes from it.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 pm

A recurring theme in the Kol-Elena "acquaintance"ship was violence. Elena may be a little weakling human 500 times Kol's age, but she will be damned if he pulled that blah blah, IDK where my brother is shit. She needed Klaus, and she needed him now. Elena will raise hell in the hybrid community til she found him.

Before she was ready to yell, she was okay with just whispering like a little bitch, so she'd oblige. For now. Elena took a few steps closer to him, surprisingly, he wasn't that much taller than her. The way he acted, you'd think he was 24 feet, and green. "Then find him." She told him, not backing down, and keeping the rage she had from the beginning when she first showed up.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm

"Listen little girl don't come into this house demanding things from me." I hissed at her. Klaus would kill me if I killed her but she was getting on my nerves. "Unless you have a good reason for needing Nik don't even think about demanding me to find my brother. I haven't seen him in the last few days, not that I'd care to see him anyways." She needed to get out of my face, I was fine with a visit from her but trying to boss me around. Well that was never a good thing to try. "If you don't have a reason get the hell out of here and go find him yourself." I hissed my words out, as I got closer to her. I really didn't need this shit.

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Elena looked up. She didn't dignify him with a response. She didn't need to. She just wanted Klaus, and wanted him now and was going to do whatever it took to find him, even if that meant severe pain. Much better than being tortured and killed by Elizabeth. But then again, it's not like Kol would kill her. Klaus wouldn't let him, just because she was the doppelganger, and that gave her more of an edge.

She stepped back as he got closer, not out of fear, but because of a plan. "Fine." She blantly said, passing by him, but eyeing a glass vase. She picked it up and threw it at a wall. "That reason enough?" She asked, running to another one and picking it up to throw it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I watched her closely as she stepped back. She moved past me, I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Until I heard glass breaking against a wall. I growled and flew at her. I pinned her to the wall with my body just as she picked up a second vase to throw. I grabbed the vase from her hand before she could destroy it. "That isn't a good enough reason!" I growled at her. "Those vases are expensive." God this girl has a death wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}   "I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals} Empty

Back to top Go down

"I Wall Haunt You.." {Elena | Kol/Originals}
Page 1 of 1