Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Trying to love School (Grace) Staff_zps08fc6213

Trying to love School (Grace) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Trying to love School (Grace) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTrying to love School (Grace) Liz_zpse62da61aTrying to love School (Grace) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Trying to love School (Grace) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Trying to love School (Grace) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Trying to love School (Grace) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Trying to love School (Grace) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Trying to love School (Grace)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Trying to love School (Grace) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:14 am

After repeating High School again, Alex always felt bored with his first week trying to blend as a normal kid. He knew a human that may become a friend of his but he doesn't have any plans on revealing to her that he was a vampire...yet. Pretending to listen to his boring professor babble to whatever class he was in, his thoughts was about the originals and what was about to become on his stay in the small town. Would he die in there? Hopefully not but he wasn't scared of death. he had lived far too long than he expected. Being a vampire was considered a gift to him even if he despised himself at first. If he hadn't been a vampire, he could have missed a lot of opportunities and witnessed such incredible events. He glanced at his watch and was glad that his class will end soon and it'll be lunch. As bell rang, Alex bought a sandwich in the canteen and sat down on a vacant table. He didn't mind being alone nor the food that he was eating, this was what usually happened to him whenever he start on a new school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:24 am

Lunch had finally come and I was starving, and so far - senior year sucked. I entered the lunch room and looked around, trying to find someone to sit with. I couldn't see Bonnie so I knew I was going to be alone, and that was upsetting. But then something came to my attention, a guy sitting alone - I recognized him. But I didn't actually know him, personally - so I approached him. Very hesitantly I asked him a question.

"H-hey. Can I sit? With you I mean...."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:37 am

Alex looked at the girl with an innocent gaze. He was actually surprised that the girl asked him if she could sit since mostly from his experience, girls usually stick around. But then why would he say no to her? "Of course."He said as he gestured for the girl the next seat which was vacant. "Are you a new student as well?"He asked his British was accent still present. That was a possibility why she asked why she sat next to him because they were like in the same boat if that's the case. However the girl caught Alexander's interest and he would try to figure her out until she no longer interest him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

As he gestured for me to sit down, I smiled and took my seat. He was British, and I was too - but I couldn't fit the accent with the place. I felt bad for him as he was sitting alone - because we were both in the same boat. But my ancestors were in my head, telling me to leve - but I didn't want to listen to them. He was different, I could sense that - but he was gorgeous and sweet. After I felt cozy, I spoke to him - being less timid now.

"Thanks. And yea, I am sort of new. And you? Also, what part of England are you from? I'm from Belfast."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:35 am

"Same here.My parents just had me transferred this week."He smiled back at her. It was obviously a lie, his parents were dead for quite a long time. He was really surprised that he found someone from England as well that wasn't a vampire which was refreshing."Belfast? The rivermouth of the sandbar? I've seen it and I could say that it was such a beautiful place."He had been there just after the black plague hit in England. It made him feel quite old remembering how much years had passed. "I'm from Exeter. What a coincident that were both from England and a new student here in Mystic Falls"He chuckled. As he looked at her, he could sense that she was human but the thought of her having any knowledge about the paranormal hadn't occurred in his mind.

"Before anything else, I'm Alex."He extended his hand to shake hers. If he took it and kissed it, that may seemed weird since not every boy do that in this time. It would only make him look suspicious, he'd rather blend with the students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Of course people knew where Belfast were, but not many people knew were Exeter was. Even through our idle conversation, the spirits kept yelling at me - trying to pull me away, yet I couldn't move from the boy. As he introduced himself, I stared at this hand and then shook my head and grabbed it. "I am Grace, it is a pleasure to meet you, Alex." I wondered if he would run from me if I told him I was a witch, but then again - what if he wasn't normal? He had to be different, or else the spirits of my ancestors would leave me alone. I peaked around to make sure no one was in hearing range, then I leaned into his ear slightly and whispered something. "Do you believe in the supernatural?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:47 am

Grace? It fits her, he thought studying her face. "The pleasure is mine, Grace."He replied in a charming tone. Trying to be charming was a habit that would be hard to resist for him. He took his hand back after they shook hands. He was surprised when Grace looked around before whispering something to his ears. Alex wondered if Grace was one of those teenagers who loved vampires thinking that they were creatures who were like in the twilight. Not that he mind it, he was amused by people see creatures like him. "To some extent, I do.Normal is overrated."He chuckled. He wasn't a believer of the supernatural before he was turned. "Why do you ask?"He looked at her, curiosity running over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:54 am

I couldn't help but smile and giggle somewhat, Alex was very sweet and charming. But I was surprised, he did believe in the supernatural - not the typical teenager, so maybe the spirits were right. So I tapped his face to get his attention - then shot a thought into his head, while smiling. "Because the spirits of my ancestors are trying to warn me about you. The only bad perk of being a witch....."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:04 am

The words that escaped from Grace's mouth made Alex quite conscious about what he was doing. If he was just going to charm and seduce her knowing that she's a witch there were only two possibilities there. He could play with her mind but that wouldn't be easy and if she ever found out that he's a vampire then she might attack him with his powers. "You're a witch? As in a real witch? Like in Harry Potter?"He asked trying to look confused. Of course, she believed him. If Grace immediately knew he was a vampire then it wouldn't be that fun around her. "What are they telling you? Why would they even consider me a threat of some kind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:22 am

Making an assumption like I was from Harry Potter - that was an insult. I would let it go though, because he was cute and charming. But to disprove his Harry Potter beliefs, I grabbed my drink and froze it - showing it to him. "Witch like that, not Harry Potter." But then he asked why the spirits were asking me to stay away from him - but I had no answer. So I just stared at him out of the corner of my eyes, trying to say what I truly thought. "Maybe because you are the first guy to not treat me like an object. That or you are supernatural... You do feel a bit colder than you should...."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:50 am

As he saw a glimpse of Grace's ability, Alex nodded his head understanding that she wasn't a witch like from Harry Potter but a different kind of witch. Alex finds it funny how innocent he acted sometimes. Her words that she being treated like an object slightly affected Alex. "The first guy? I suppose the guys you met before were gits to not appreciate a person."He wanted t believe that it was just a lie that he made so that he'll be closer to Grace. Unknown to him, he was telling the truth. Alex laughed as he tried to make their conversation less serious. "I'm a supernatural being? What can I be? A werewolf or a sparkling vampire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:02 am

He was pretty amazing, and that laugh made me smile largely. But why me of all the girls, why would this happen to me? My family was incredibly unlucky, first being ignored as Founder's, then all the other junk that followed. I couldn't help but giggle as he asked me the questions - but I didnt know what he was. But his skin was cold and the spirits would only warn me of a wolf - on the full moon. Then I had an idea, so I started talking again, or rambling - I wasn't exactly sure. "If I had to guess, I would say... Vampire. But not like that awful Twilight nonsense - real vampires burst into flames, according to my... Late uncle."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:12 am

You're right. Impressive, he thought. Instead of being nervous that his secret would be revealed, Alex was even amused to the conversation they're having. If he were scared, it would just made him look suspicious. "Really? Vampires do burn under the sun. If I am a vampire then how come I can walk in sunlight?"He asked challenging her knowledge. "If you don't me asking, what happened to your late uncle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:27 am

That question was interesting, because I was unsure of how to retaliate. But I did remember reading something in my uncle's grimoire, about talismans. The spell was actually pretty difficult, because it required a decent amount of magic - and something personal to the vampire, actually it needed lapis lazuli. So I answered, showing him my extensive knowledge. "There is a spell to convert lapis lazuli stones into daylight talismans for vampires."

Then he asked something that sort of touched a nerve. I hardly ever talked about my uncle, so this was interesting - and I trusted him enough to tell him. I traced his jaw with my index finger, trying to take my mind off the question - but it was inevitable that I answer him. "The animal attacks... They were vampires, not animals - he died trying to fend off the vampires. His spirit tells me it was a brunette girl...."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

He nodded as if trying to store the new found knowledge."That's cool."He was pleased that his lapis lazuli was a necklace and it was hidden inside his shirt. The ring with that jewel was common thing for a vampire to have but he decided to have something different. If Grace won't see his lapis lazuli then his secret would be safe. "Then I should buy one before I burst into flames."He joked.

When asked about her uncle, Alex felt that he hit a nerve. He could only think that the both of them were close to each other or something. Alex felt her finger traced and as she responded, he knew that if Grace knew what kind of vampire he was, she wouldn't be pleased. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that a vampire killed your uncle. I don't know how it would feel losing someone because of vampires."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:42 am

He was quite the joker, a cute and charming joker - one that I could see myself with. But I couldn't tell if he was just teasing me or being serious, because if he were a vampire - well I would actually not know what to do. I am a witch, the enemy of the vampire - yet I have never even been around one, nor have I seen one outside of my premonitions. The thought of Alex bursting into flames freaked me out, and made me shiver slightly, which then brought my finger back to tracing his jaw line. I was still shuddering, but I was able to speak coherently. "No talk of you bursting into flames.... I wouldn't want that."

The vampire comment had slipped by me as I continued to touch his face, but then it hit me all at once. I couldn't be rude to him and pretend like I had never heard him - that was simply preposterous. He actually noticed that it hit a nerve, and I hoped he wouldn't ask about it again; yet, I felt like I would respond only to him, if he asked about uncle. Dropping my finger from his face, I tried to talk to him, without making him feel uncomfortable. "It's okay, Alex. I don't think all vampires are bad and I don't necessarily blame them for his death. I feel like they might be.... Just like snakes. If you startle them or make them feel threatened, they will lash out. I mean honestly, if I was being harassed or something - I would retaliate..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

As Grace continue to trace his jaw line, Alex could feel that she was buying the nice person that he wasn't. He just kept smiling as she continue to doing it. If Alex wasn't just being himself at the moment, he would really much like what Grace said and appreciate it. They just met and Alex don't want to be attached to the girl before him."I'm just kidding Grace. If you don't want me bursting into flames then what is it that you want?"He asked with a big grin on his face. He would just try to manipulate her like what he did the witch he had centuries ago but it'll be more fun if he corrupted her mind which would be a challenge for him.

"You're really nice person, Grace. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their friend."Alex told her. It was the truth laced with no lies. After meeting a few girls in Grace's age, Alex could tell that she's one of those girls who wasn't an annoying brat that he would like to kill. He suppress his laughter when she compared his kind to snake. Alex would just kill even without any reasons but maybe Grace haven't met a vampire who drinks human blood and enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to love School (Grace)   Trying to love School (Grace) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to love School (Grace)
Page 1 of 1