Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Staff_zps08fc6213

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Liz_zpse62da61aA night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Empty
PostSubject: A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth}   A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Stefan said having human food was a great way to keep my mind off the hunger. So I dreesed in my white pants, a long sleeve black polo and black hiking boots. Even though it was cloudy I still wanted to be prepared. I grabbed the keys to Stefan's 50's car. "Stefan if you don't care if I take your car yell."

I quickly took off and headed to the grill. After finding a parking space I walked in to the bar area. "Sex on the Beach and house salad." the guy didn't even question my age. I just got it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel King

Gabriel King

Bites : 5
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth}   A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Another case at the firm had turned sour, resulting in a major custody battle within the building. I walked towards the exit of the firm, yelling over my shoulder, "I'm taking the rest of the day off." My fingers gripped the suitcase within my right hand, taking all of my anger out on the leather object. Once I reached the driver's door of my raven black Camaro, my free hand reached up to undo the deep red tie around my neck, tossing it into the passenger seat as I hopped into the car. As I drove away from the hectic building, I felt a new-found independence rush over me. There was no way they could fire me, for I owned the firm so what the hell.
Thinking of the best food joints in town, as if it were a sign from above, I drove past the Mystic Grill. Shrugging my shoulders, I parked the car in front and headed inside, taking a seat in the bar area.
A waiter came over and took my order, "A bottle of the strongest beer you have," I glanced to my side where a beautiful woman was seated, "And put her bill on my tab." I smiled, seeing the waiter giving me a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth}   A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm

I took a few sips of my drink. I enjoyed the fruity taste that danced around my tounge. I placed a strain of hair behind my ear. Then I heard an unknown deep voice to my side telling the waiter he was going to pay for me. I had almost a grand on me do I had no problem paying. I glanced over to him. My first thought was Brad Pitt. That guy was kinda hot. But then I heard an absence of a heartbeat. "Thank you sir. That is very kind." I felt obligated to tell him my name. So that's what I did, being a kind girl tonight. "I'm Elizabeth Salvatore. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth}   A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth} Empty

Back to top Go down

A night on the town {Gaberial || Elizabeth}
Page 1 of 1