Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Staff_zps08fc6213

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Jordan's Sexy Charries. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJordan's Sexy Charries. Liz_zpse62da61aJordan's Sexy Charries. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Jordan's Sexy Charries. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Jordan's Sexy Charries.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:22 am

VAMPIRE:

Jordan's Sexy Charries. 6a0105364a8fba970c0154322ea22b970c-800wi

Name: Jordan Aguillard

Age(Real Age)/Birthday: 645 Years Old. November 16, 1367

Age turned: 18

Brief History: This Is A Section From Jordan's Journal (This Will Be In The First Person) I was born in Athens, Greece on November 16, 1367. If my parents had only known what trouble I would cause... what trouble lay ahead for them... oh god. They would have gotten rid of me instantly, or killed me - I wished for that, even to this day. I had a normal life, much like any child would have had, but I was born into Nobility - so I was a bit... spoiled. It is nothing that I am, was, or have been ashamed of - I love money. I never let this go to my head, however, like my family did. The Aguillard's were crazy military powers and political powers, the combination swirling into one leaving only a love child behind - me.

My life was a blur really, I grew up - trained in debate, because mother was in the Senate and trained in warfare - because father was a general. When I did have time to play with kids my age, I was always the social pariah - no one wanted to be around me, just because I didn't know how to be a child. I had to grow up quickly back then, which still frustrates me. But my life was insignificant back then, nothing exciting ever happened - more so than my teachers saying that I was excellent in foreign languages. All my birthdays flew by, even as I had become a 'man' in that society at fifteen. My life was nothing, and I lived as any other Greek would have - luxuriously and intelligently. This lifestyle would have been anyone's dream back then, but not mine - it bothered me to be like this.

I turned eighteen today, November 16 - the year was around 1385 - and I was truly a man now. I was old enough to have my own estate and settle down and everything, but that would never happen. I would never get to experience such things, because some being wanted me dead - or so I thought at the time. It was the night after my 'right of passage' that I was walking home, through the desolate streets of Athens that I noticed something - I heard footsteps behind me, someone had been following me. This had been obvious to me for some time, because I had been worrying about it and trying to formulate a plan to thwart this persons plans for me - oh how I wish I could have done such a thing. I ran into an alley and hid behind some crates - waiting for my stalker.

The dark shadow approached the alley, and as it passe me, I rushed it. I tried slamming it into the wall, but that was useless - it overpowered me and slung me into the brick wall on the other side of the alley. At that moment I felt my whole body shoot with pain, as my ribs cracked and my arm shattered. This creature... it was ungodly, a vampire - but I hadn't known that at the time. As I lay in the alley, broken - the husk of a formerly proud man - it approached me, with those menacing... beautiful eyes. I had never seen power and beauty fused into one, until now - in those eyes. It leaned down and its face changed as it smelt and saw my blood, then in an instant - I blacked out. Not from fear, but from an excruciating pain that was in my neck - fangs bore into me, and sucked me dry - almost. My veins were on fire, it felt as if they were being scraped with a needle.

I lay there, feeling like I was dying - but this creature wasn't going to let me, so it seemed. It bit open it's wrist and began to pour blood into my mouth. That was the most amazing taste that had ever graced my taste buds, and I craved for it - I wanted more of it. I gripped its feminine arm and drank more, and more - letting it flow through my belly - and then it went dark again. The being snapped my neck and I lay there limp, only to be turned into a vampire. When I came to - I was in a building, that was unknown to me. I felt strange, like I was... hungry, but this hunger was not sated by any form of food. I had no idea what it was, but I fed - on a human, for the first time that day. And I felt.. powerful, I felt like that beast did the night it killed me. In this estate all that was left for me was a note in basic Greek, and a ring - and with that, I gained my talisman to walk in the sun.

(End of Journal Entry)

------------------------------------------------

After he was transformed, he kept a low profile - blending into every society he could. No one ever knew what he was, or what he was capable of - and when he attacked, it was always an 'animal attack.' Not much was known about him from those years until present day, other than the fact that he has come across many vampires and other beings in his time - and made friends and enemies alike. But he was now in, or coming to Mystic Falls - that was unknown, but that was his new destination. He wanted to finally be free of anyone that knew him, so America seemed like a good place - considering the fact that he had never lived there.

(The Rest of His History Will Be Revealed Through Journals, As He Begins To Trust People - This Is For Character Development, If That Is Okay - If Not I Will Add More Here)

Physical Appearance: Jordan is about five foot eleven, and has incredibly pale skin that almost glistens as the sunlight hits it. His hair is short and styles itself, really - as he sleeps his hair kind of styles, so he keeps it that way. His hair is light brown and very thick, which makes it difficult for him to dry and style - but he manages, when he actually feels the need to. He has an excellent figure, powerful yet compact muscles lay dormant under his clothing from years of working out and tons of perfecting of his body. His eyes are full of despair and sorrow though, and much hate - as he has been tortured by his species for centuries. However, even though his eyes are sad, they are greyish blue and they look very beautiful. A ring can be seen on his finger, which is rather large and he wears it on his right hand on his ring finger. It is white gold and has an emerald sat on the top of it, with the Aguillard family crest - which is a platinum wolf. This ring is his talisman that protects him from the sunlight.

Personality: His thoughts are plagued by an eternal sadness, hatred and loneliness that should never be felt by any other being. Every victim he claims makes him upset, and he feels remorse for all the souls he has destroyed, which defeats the purpose of his nature. He is also a loner, because he has no friends, no one to love him - and no companions at all, not since he was a human. His mind also flares with hatred that is enough for 1,000 men - as he didn't ask for this life, and didn't ask for his family to be butchered. Since he became a vampire he has changed from a happy go lucky kid, to a miserable, life destroying beast. But there is a flicker of hope in the back of his mind - a hope that someone can change him, or help him change. Maybe that someone can make him good again, but that is just a hope - and beggars can't be choosers.

Other: Jordan has no sign of being anything but brutal with his victims, which have been known to be human. Animal blood and human blood share no distinction to him, because they are both needed to sustain his life force - and he will kill, as opposed to be killed. His preferred way of dealing with his victims is going straight for the jugular, and literally tearing it apart with his fangs. He likes to have his victims bleed out, which is a bit cruel - but he has done it for a very long time, so it is only normal. And Mr. Aguillard isn't evil, regardless of his demeanor of killing. He is actually a neutral being, that willfully helps those in need - whether they are good or bad. As long as someone is in need of help, Jordan will choose their side. What he really needs is for someone to show him how to carefully feed, without getting caught up in it and devastating his prey. He doesn't care if they are younger than him, just as long as he can be shown some compassion for his victims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 am

Werewolf:

Jordan's Sexy Charries. 293.manganiello.joe.lc.072110

Name: Jason Knight

Time Active: Three Months

Physical Appearance: Jason is a man with an average tan, that stands at about 5'11". He is the average athlete, football - lacrosse, soccer - you name it. With all those sports and constantly wanting to stay in shape, he is unbelievably muscular. He has deep, dark brown eyes that show a past of a fighter and a loser - in the sense of being left behind. He has hair that sticks slightly up in little spikes that is auburn.

Personality: Unlike most athletes, Jason is no jerk. He is a sweetheart with a troubled past, and a dark secret. Whilst being totally abandoned he has found a way to cope, and is extremely nice to people - so much that it may make them feel uncomfortable. He has avoided dating because he feels that he can't love someone, because he had to do have done something wrong for his parents to leave him. He is emotionally scared, but is also an outgoing person - but his personality is impressionable, so he can be changed.

Brief History: Jason was born in Atlanta, Georgia on November 16, 1993. His parents were Kimberly and Scott - and they were happy together, so he thought. After a while they had falling outs and were divorced, so his mother had to raise her on his own. Eventually she met Brian Smith - the man she would remarry. Jason was stuck with his biological father's last name and never really felt like his mother loved him the same after that, or that his stepfather even cared for him.

Throughout his life, he was troubled and had nothing to look forward to. He was a liar, a thief and a poor soon - so said his parents. At seventeen he was thrown out and moved to Mystic Falls with his grandparents, which were already in poor condition, health wise. As he was there he was constantly getting in trouble for underage drinking - because that is how he coped, it wasn't healthy but that is what he did. His relationships never lasted - and he tried to keep up long distance with his girlfriend back in Tennessee, but it didn't work - so he was depressed. After a splurge of binge drinking and suicide attempts, he decided he would turn to athletics to change his life.

At school no one really paid attention to him, so he was a loner - a geek, before summer at least. As he finished up the year he noticed that he would have to change, become a better person. A better athlete, a better looking guy - everything. He spent all summer working out, and was told of an ancient family curse - right before his grandfather died. He ignored it - he thought that it was a lie, but he was driving one night and wrecked - he was drunk and it killed the driver. His curse was triggered, and the next full moon - he changed.

He was coming back to school now, a werewolf - an athlete and a new person. His body was sculpted like stone and he was even better looking now. He was perfect - the best wide receiver that Mystic Falls would ever have. It was his duty to himself as a senior to make this the best year of his life, and he was going to do whatever it took to make that true.

Other: I am a super pup of destruction and love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 am

WEREWOLF:

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Teen16

Name: Andrew Rossi

Time Active*: Curse Hasn't Been Triggered Yet

Physical Appearence: Andrew is about 5'10" and weighs around 165 pounds, he is an average teenage boy. His body is muscular, but not to the point of being extremely hideous and 'in your face.' His eyes are an interesting color, because they are not really common, and he has never seen anyone else with the same eyes - his eye color is topaz. He has incredibly pale skin, which doesn't make sense because he spends almost all of his time outside, running trails and being physically active. His hair is pretty curly, like a damn bush, and is dirty blonde. When he turned seventeen he ran away from his last foster home in Miami, he went to a tattoo parlor and got the words "Behind every mask, is a man who isn't comfortable in his own skin."

Personality: Andrew is a very kind, polite, gallant and simply good person. But that is easily overlooked because he is a torment soul that lashes out in aggression against assholes and people that just flat out disrespect him. He has no control over his anger and would easily pummel someone to death and trigger his curse, if he was a moron - but he is smart enough to keep himself in line.

Brief History: Growing up, Andrew had a pretty ka-fucked up life. He went from foster home to foster home, after his parents died - and his living family members cast him out - to avoid the curse. With all of this shit accumulating in his life, it emotionally scarred him and taught him not to love or trust easily, and when easily is said - it is damn near impossible to get him to love. He craves acceptance, all throughout his life but never receives it. If it wasn't for being a bastard child, it was that he was too pretty to be a guy, that he was really a girl - and that really made him angry.

But throughout his life, he held his tongue, and his fist back - in fear of triggering his curse. He had been submerged into a world of supernatural beings, and it was a supernatural being that brought him to Mystic Falls. A vampire by the name of Jordan Aguillard found him and brought him to Mystic Falls, so he could live a better life. Though he never really saw him again after that, he was pleased to be free and in a new town. Jordan put him into a decent foster care, where he would await adoption - if anyone cared to adopt him.

Other: He is an aspiring musician, that plays shows at the Grill, even if people ignore him. He participates in athletics and is easily a star player, but everyone else steals his thunder - to be douche bags.

Last edited by Jordan Aguillard on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 am

Jordan's Sexy Charries. 1978d091-7c26-4daf-b733-9c58c35b51f2

HUMAN:

Name: Carlyle Hart

Age/birthday: 20, February 31, 1992

School: Duke University

Parents: Margaret and Adam (Both Deceased)

Brief History: Carlyle was born in Florence, Italy on February 31, 1992. He was raised to be a rather intelligent kid, and was worry free. As time progressed, however, he became engulfed with the worlds problems and felt his calling - he wanted to be a doctor. He dedicated his life to helping people, and protecting them - and eventually stumbled across vampires.

He believes they are unholy and need to stay out of human life, so he destroys them. While attending Duke, he met Alaric Saltzman - and discussed vampires with them. They became friends and kept in touch with eachother, which is why he has come to Mystic Falls. Alaric had tipped him off about the supernatural activity in the town, so he was going to pay his old friend a visit.

Physical Appearance: Carlyle is a man of 6'0" exactly, and weighs in at a whopping 175 pounds. He keeps in shape, so he can fight off vampires - so he is pretty ripped. He has olive colored skin and sleek black hair, that sort of styles itself. He has some stubble around his chin, which he usually leaves - but when he does shave, he almost has a permanent five'o'clock shadow. His eyes are black, deep as midnight and mysterious.

Personality: Carlyle is a very cool and collected person. He may be a bit brash sometimes, but he has a good heart - and he has his mind in the right place. He puts other people before himseld and still believes in chivalry. In latence terms, he is still a modern day gentlemen - which is so uncommon. He is also incredibly intelligent, and is currently going to school to be a Doctor, with a minor in Italian.

Pets: He has a pet timber wolf, which is domesticated. His name is Rufus.

Other: Oh yea, I slay vampires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 am

Vampire:

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Gaspard_ulliel%20-%205%20-%20hannibal_rising

Name: Charles Calabrese

Age(Real Age)/Birthday 142, August 24

Age turned: 20

Physical Appearance: Charles is about six foot even, and weighs around one-hundred and sixty five pounds. He has shaggy brown hair that flows down his forehead, and down to the nape of his neck. His eyes are a beautiful blue-grey, and he has a very muscular physique - from when he was a human. He wears a lapis lazuli ring on his right hand, on the ring finger - it is his daylight talisman.

Personality: Above it all, he resembles his maker, Damon. He is arrogant, self-confident, sarcastic and above all - a genuine asshole to those he doesn't care about. Underneath all that though is a soul yearning for love and ready to give his love. He loves Damon to death and treats him like a brother, and treats Stefan with contempt - because he has caused Damon an eternity of damnation.

Brief History: Charles Calabrese was born in Mystic Falls, August 24, 1846. He was a simple farm boy and grew up taking care of his farm, his parents and the animals. All was normal, until he got older. At 19, he came across a man that he became friends with, Damon Salvatore. They were quickly taken away, even serving in the military together, til a woman tore them apart, well really the fight between Stefan and Damon tore Charles away. The next year, however, or rather a few months later - Damon appeared before Charles and told him he was a vampire, and requested that Charles join him - so he felt it was his obligation. After he was turned he roamed the world with Damon, always hating Katherine and Stefan for being such pricks to Damon.

Other: Charles prefers to drink from the source, he is neutral - but he likes to kill as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 pm

WITCH:

Jordan's Sexy Charries. Maggie_grace_in_lost

Name: Grace Pendragon

Bloodline: Pendragon (King Arthur's Last Name - Part of Ancient Line)

Coven: None, No One In The Family Has Practiced - Minus Her Uncle, Who Taught Her

Years Active: 5

Powers Mastered: Elemental Control, Conjuration, Channeling, Spell Casting, Pain Infliction, Precognition

Physical Appearance: Grace is tall, slender and curvacious - in a sexy way. She has gorgeous bronzed skin that would make any guy go crazy. Her eyes are deep brown which hold mystery and beauty, and she has long flowing golden hair - that drapes down her back a little. She has gorgeous light tinted lips and a gorgeous, white smile that would blind anyone.

Personality: She is a bubbly, brilliant - but not ballsy, teenage girl. She loves her magic and her friends, but is a bit depressing because she feels alone. I am to lazy to write much more.

Brief History: Grace was born to Meredith and Adrian Pendragon in London, England. Her family was descended from King Arthur himself, which was delved into magic anyway - and thus the Pendragon witches/druids were created. At the age of eleven she moved with her family to Mystic Falls, to be closer to her uncle Craig. He was the family renowned magician - but he was actually a warlock, and he would teach Grace everything he knew. As they settled into the mystical town, he began teaching her magic - showing her, yet she was never able to use it. Upon becoming a teenager, at age thirteen - she was able to learn everything he knew, which was a lot. Before he died, he gave little Grace all his grimoires and requested that she study them nonstop if she wished to become a powerful witch. So she has, and has looked at them for the past five years - only growing stronger. Craig had kept his own smaller grimoire, that could easily fit in a bag with all the spells that he personally favored, so Grace keeps that with her at all times, in her car or in her backpack - just so she can practice the magic that her uncle preferred. She is friends with Bonnie somewhat, and tries to fit in with everyone else - but it is increasingly difficult. All she has to do now is keep training and become the most powerful witch to grace this modern day, no pun intended.

Other: She wears rosary beads around her neck, because she is catholic and she likes them. Carries around her uncle's personal grimoire at all times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Which will be this character, upon approval. :3
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Accepted, welcome to Mystic Falls!
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Boyaa. Why are all of the guys shirtless? Lmaoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Sexy Charries.   Jordan's Sexy Charries. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Alaric Saltzman // Original
Jordan's Sexy Charries. Matt-150x150 Jordan's Sexy Charries. Matt-150x150 Jordan's Sexy Charries. Matt-150x150

Information // Saltzman, Alaric

Name: Alaric Saltzman

Birthday: August 31, 1980

Physical Appearance: Longish sandy blonde hair, and hazel eyes. He has a boyish smile and an inquisitive nature. Alaric has an athletic body, with brown eyes. He is mid 30's. He is about 6'0" and he is average weight, probably about one-hundred-seventy pounds.

Personality: Alaric is actually quite nice, well he was prior to being transformed. Now that he is a vampire, his evilest self has emerged. He absolutely hates vampires, anything that has to do with them, and especially - vampire sympathizers. He believes in a world free of the supernatural, but more specifically vampires and everything they incorporate. He shows no regard for anyone, except Elena - because she is his only life line, and if she goes - he goes. He is a bit cocky seeing as he technically can't be killed, and he is also incredibly aggressive.

Brief History: Alaric Saltzman grew up in Boston. He was married to Isobel Flemming at a young age. What he didn't know was that her had a baby girl in Mystic Falls before moving. One night he came home to find her in another man's arms. He was upset and angry with her new obsession of Vampires that he went drinking. When the man began to bite her neck he was shocked to find out that they were real.

Later on in life, he decided to become a history teacher and found the perfect job at Mystic falls High school in Mystic Falls. He found himself grading papers at the bar in The Mystic Grille. A man usually sat a couple of seats down from him. One night it hit him that that man was the vampire who 'killed' his wife. That vampire being Damon Salvatore.

After his girlfriend's Jenna Sommers', death, He found himself the caretaker of his stepdaughter, Elena Gilbert, and her biological cousin/ adopted brother, Jeremy Gilbert. He is usually training Elena in the arts of vampire hunting/defending or drinking with Damon when he isn't teaching or prevents any human from dieing since he wears his ring that protects him from death at the hands of any supernatural.

He made an unlikely ally, Esther, to stop Klaus and and the other Originals. In doing so, she took his ring and fused it with the last remaining white oak stake - making the ultimate weapon. Esther made him into an enhanced Original vampire, making him more powerful than any of the other Originals, therefore making him a god. He was fused with Elena's life though, so that is his only crutch - his step-daughter's life. Once he was made an Original, his evil, vampire hating alter-ego emerged and took over. Now he roams around trying to end the Originals lives, and free Mystic Falls and the rest of the world from vampires.

Other: I am sexy, and I do in fact - know it.
Back to top Go down

Jordan's Sexy Charries.
Page 1 of 1