Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

High School Jitters Staff_zps08fc6213

High School Jitters Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b High School Jitters 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHigh School Jitters Liz_zpse62da61aHigh School Jitters 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

High School Jitters 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
High School Jitters Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
High School Jitters Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
High School Jitters Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
High School Jitters Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
High School Jitters Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
High School Jitters Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
High School Jitters Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

High School Jitters Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

High School Jitters Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

High School Jitters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

High School Jitters Empty
PostSubject: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

The school seemed as if a towering prison, the prisoners watching my every move from the knobby grass directly in front of the school. Gulping down the lump that had begun to form in my throat, I glanced back towards the street, wishing I could run back to my home and into my mother's safe embrace.
Taking a deep breath, I walked to the entrance where I pulled the doors open, lightly muttering to myself, "Embrace new surroundings." Then, I walked into the school, seeing splashes of the school colors everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Honestly, why do I even come here if all the girls look at me, and then all the guys want to fight me. Really, this is getting ridiculous - I needed someone to not pick a fight, to not just oogle and oggle over me, but that seemed near impossible. But that was of nothing important, I was in a fight - and mental clarity would be necessary if I was going to avoid getting knocked on my butt. After he threw a hay-maker, I ducked and decked him - sending him to the floor. With my knuckles bloody, I left the scene of the crime, until I bumped into someone. I caught them, before they could fall and tried to stabilize them.

"I am so sorry, did I hurt you?"

I said apologetically, hoping I hadn't hurt anyone on accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:08 pm

The heels of my boots were thudding silently as I continued down the hall. Countless girls were staring at me, then ran off to gossip to their circle of friends.
Suddenly, I was clearly swept off my feet, literally. But before I had a chance to react, someone caught me.
Keeping my eyes to the floor, I said, "No, I believe that I am fine." I looked up to the savior of my life, now seeing his face for the first time.
I tilted my head, for he had a mixed scent. He probably had a wolf gene in the family.
I straightened my back, "Thank you for catching me in time." I stuck my hand out to introduce myself, "I'm Charlotte." My smile grew, showing off the expensive smile from braces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:15 pm

My heart stopped racing, once I knew the person was okay, well the girl. That voice was way to feminine for a guy, so the only logical explanation was a female. As her head tilted, I realized something - she had pretty quick reflexes too, even if I hadn't triggered my curse, the effects were still in me. Without triggering it, my strength was slowly increasing, senses slowly heightening - but for some reason, I wasn't stronger than a normal werewolf, or faster. I was simply faster than the average joe, stronger than him too - so that was the only difference, the only adverse effect of holding off on my curse. She was pretty, honestly and truly - like a god send, after my fight with that douche bag back there. Before I even talked to her, I moved my fist behind my back - I didn't want her to see all the blood all over it.

"Good, I was worried I had hurt you - but you seem pretty able bodied. And it wouldn't have been right to ignore you, I bumped into you - my mistake, my job to catch you."

She made me nervous, but in a good way - I think. I never really was able to talk around pretty girls, except my adoptive mother - and that was a totally different story. I grabbed her hand gently and shook it, smiling at her sweetly.

"I am Andrew, and most girls don't introduce themselves via handshake. But thank you, you haven't been drooling over me, or embraced me improperly - you are okay, you know that? No offense if you take any to the term okay... though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm

I immediately straightened my back, making myself look more mature, "Really it was a mistake, it happens all the time."

The scent was still lingering as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other. I lightly laughed, "I grew up with a single mother who was all about proper manners, so it's pretty much stuck in my brain to always be polite."

I thought about the many times my mother had given me lessons on how to be a proper woman. Being raised without a father, I never fully understood men, in fact, this was my first actual conversation with a man in this town. Upon that realization, my eyes widened.
"I've actually never been called that before, but I guess I'm okay with it." I shook my head at the words I was using; practically giving everything about my life away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Maybe this girl brought trouble with her everywhere, but that seemed improbable. Mystic Falls seemed like a magnet for trouble and the paranormal and just bad luck, so far - but it was home, my first real home, at least. I already envied this girl, a proper mother - even if there was no father, she had the honor of having a human mother. I loved Irene, but there was still part of me that craved some normalcy, but this was as close as I would ever get. But I was instantly surprised, no objections to being called okay, usually that would equal a slap in the face - but not this time. It wasn't about looks even, I just meant - she was okay, like as a person. I smiled at her and fixed her hair from when we collided, it didn't do her any justice.

"I am sorry too, about the bump and for... fixing your hair. I didn't mean to bump into you - I had gotten in a fight, and was fleeing the scene. But, I know how you feel - well not really, my parents were dead before I was even two, so.... But, anyway - what are you doing? Like what class are you going to.... we might have it together."

I didn't really get nervous, but this time I was - it was hard to not sound like a moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

My bottom lip slightly jutted outward at the mention of his parents dying. I never took death well, especially after my mother lost both of her brothers in an airplane accident. It wasn't just hard on her, but me as well. She's the own family I have left, besides my estranged father whom I have never met.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's fine, really." Then, I glanced down to the schedule in my hands, "Hm, I have English next. I kept my eyes to the schedule, unsure if I should look up to him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Her lips were out, and I couldn't help but feel like the cause of it - and it bothered me. Usually people did that when they wanted to kiss, or be upset - and neither of us showed any interest in being intimate. With a quick poke, I pushed her lip back in smiling at her. With her shrug, came some interesting words, she seemed to be overly accepting and polite. It wasn't exactly bad, but it was odd for me - something I was never used to. She had English next, which I did too - it was odd, I didn't think we would have our first class together. I offered her my hand, in a friendly manner - I was going to walk her to class. But her head was down, so I picked it up gently with my finger, my other hand still offering hers company.

"So lets go together then, take my hand? Also, don't mind those girls - they are all drama llamas. Honestly, they are - and if they start a rumor about you, I will shoot it down. New kids have to stick together, and I don't plan on letting your years, or year here be ruined - promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 pm

I chuckled before taking his hand, then started down the hall. He was being exceptionally nice to me which made my smile soar.

"You're too nice."

Nudging his shoulder playfully, I began to ask a question.

"Is the English teacher at least nice? I can't handle a mean teacher." The last school in Ohio was a living hell; the teachers looked down upon me for the entire time I was enrolled there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

She was warming up to me, at least - and it made me happy. I nudged back playfully as she did the same to me, I couldn't help but smile as we walked down the hall - we must have been quite the sight. Two beautiful people, hand in hand, walking down the hall for all the on-lookers. That had to be a sight, even if we were merely friends - it was amazing to us together, or at least that is what I thought. I gently squeezed her hand as we walked down the hall, taking a corner to English.

"You are nice, so I am nice - and I can't be mean to you, you look to precious. Yea, I mean honestly - he is more like we are, than a teacher. He is only twenty years old, Charlotte. He is pretty freaking young."

I laughed as we continued to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:24 pm

I let out a laugh before willingly letting go of his hand to walk into the classroom. Countless faces glanced up to us, making me slightly blush. The teacher pointed to an empty seat, and I was thankful that there was another unoccupied desk directly next to me.
Setting my binders on the desk, I got my first, good look at the teacher. He was as Andrew described him; pretty young. Even though he had a few appealing looks, he most definitely did not strike any notes on my piano.
Sighing, I waited for the class to begin as I glanced to Andrew, lightly smiling before whispering, "Wake me up if I fall asleep." I gave a small wink to indicate that I was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

It felt sort of disappointing when she let go of my hand, but I didn't really mind. As I entered the room, all eyes were on us, which was the usual for me - but with her, it was even more of a scene. I shot a smile out to everyone and a slight wave, as I walked past Mr. Hart, patting him on the shoulder. In all honesty, he was more of a friend than a teacher, we had even hung out a few times. After I got the smile of friendship from him, I threw myself into the desk next to Charlotte. What she said made me smile, because she was joking - when it was really me that would probably fall asleep, but hell - I would play along.

"Well I can't, because I will probably be asleep."

She was gorgeous, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Even in that instant she seemed prettier, when we were almost in our own little world, in front of the class. I smiled before propping my head up on my arms, as I laid on the desk. All I could do was stare forward at Carlyle, and hope he was going to teach - instead of being an emotional coach today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

It was not hard to see that he had a form of a friendship with the teacher as he patted him on the back on the way to his seat. Shifting my weight from one elbow to the other, I watched as the teacher slowly began to teach. For some odd reason, my eyes were constantly glancing over to Andrew, just to make sure he was not dozing off.

As the clock ticked away, I could feel myself zoning out, my eyelids grew heavy. Finally, I hid my face as I dozed off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:57 pm

I was feeling tired, but not enough to fall asleep - and before I could realize it, she was out cold. When I looked over at the desk next to me, she was out... for the count at least, so I smiled. She was sleepy, she needed sleep - no harm in that, and our teacher wouldn't wake her up - he was to nice. So I turned back to him and let him teach and just stared - beyond him, beyond everything. I would be a vampire eventually, when I convinced Elena to give me her blood - or a hybrid, I had no idea - Mr. Aguillard hadn't explained that to me. But I didn't care, it was going to make my life... eternal, until I was killed - but that would be pretty hard to do. I spoke out loud to my teacher, asking him a question.

"Hey.... Carly- I mean Mr. Hart, do you think I should wake up sleeping beauty?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:03 pm

My arm slipped from beneath me, awaking with me a start. My eyes snapped open before I looked around curiously. For a moment or two, I didn't realize my surroundings, until I saw the teacher looking towards me. Then, as I continued looking around the room, it seemed as if every, single face was directed towards me. Some were laughing cruelly while others were just staring at me with an intense stare.

My cheeks turned a bright, scarlet red, sliding down in my chair. I looked over towards Andrew and wondered why he didn't wake me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Dangit! She was embarrassed. I felt awful now for not waking her, and mentioning it to Carlyle. I moved my desk right next to hers, and wrapped my arm around her - pulling her close. I laid my jacket on the desk, well our desk - because it was big and comfy, for us - hopefully. I patted it, waiting for her to lay down with me and I laid down, awaiting her. As I sat there I felt awful, with sad eyes and then whispered to her.

"Sorry I didn't wake you.... but... here, lay here with me and take a nap. Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

My eyes narrowed at the laughing girls in the corner. Turning my gaze towards him I watched as he laid down his jacket on the desk, inviting me to take a nap. Glancing nervously towards the teacher, he seemed to shrug it off before continuing to teach.
Breathing a sigh of relief, I rested my head down before whispering ever so quietly, "I got four hours of sleep last night."
My eyes were securely shut as I remembered the previous night of my mother talking to someone on the phone. It seemed to last all night in my perspective. I could make out very few words, but hardly remembered them the next morning. I only wish I knew who was on the other end.
My fingers danced against my other arm as they overlapped, trying to erase that memory from my mind. My hair was cascading across my face, blocking view of my eyes as I opened them once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

I smiled really big as she laid down next to me, I could feel the warmth off her and it was nice. I kept my arm around her as I scooted my face closer to hairs, to where I could literally kiss her if I wanted to. Don't get me wrong, I yearned to, but that was impulsive. She was gorgeous and in that instant, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have her this close, to even be my... friend. With my arm around her, I circled her bicep with my finger, trying to let her go back to sleep. The girls in the corner were laughing, and it pissed me off, they wouldn't go unpunished. I gently kissed Charlotte's cheek, before I decided to defend her against the girls, and take a nap with her.

"Sorry Carlyle, I have to do this. You lot in the corner, shut the hell up and mind your own business."

My tone quieted down as I whispered into her ears, at point blank range.

"Well you can sleep now, Charlotte - I am here, and I am going to make sure you get enough rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 pm

The sudden brush of his lips against my cheek sent me into a slightly panic; no one had ever kissed me, even on the cheek. Wishing I could have seen the girls' faces, I brushed the strands of hair out of my face. Just as I did this, I caught his gaze. I froze for a moment before I whispered, "Thank you..for that." I pointed my gaze towards the girls.

I flashed an appreciative smile before my eyes fluttered closed once again. The dreams invaded my thoughts, drawing me into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:18 pm

She seemed surprised that I had kisser her cheek, maybe she would have died if their lips met. That was something I needed to totally avoid, I didn't want her dead - she was perfect, and I wanted her... to be mine, non-possessively. As she lay there, I kept smiling - just happy to have her close enough to me that her breath went down my throat as she breathed. Once she thanked me for the girl situation, I nodded, as she fell asleep again. I scooted as close as I could, our foreheads pressed together, but I did it so gently that she couldn't wake up. I reached my free arm under the table to grab the hand in her lap, and held it tightly. I couldn't sleep, so I just closed my eyes and imagined us - as more than friends.

"Your welcome...."

I whispered, not knowing if she heard me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm

At the End of Class...

The dreams were wiped clear as the sudden ringing of the bell shattered my wall of dreams. Inhaling sharply, expecting to see an empty desk next to me. But much to my surprise, he was still there, his eyes closed. My mind jumped to the conclusion that he was asleep. I shifted in the seat, then realizing that he had my hand gripped beneath the table. My eyes immediately softened upon the dawn of realization. Shaking my head, I knew that I mustn't be all googly-eyed over a person I just met. It was one of the proper rules my mother had set straight for me.

Lightly, I reached over and tapped on his forehead, feeling silly for poking there. I leaned in, dangerously close, to whisper, "Are you awake? The bell rang."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 pm

The bell, that was the ultimate buzz-kill. I loved being that close to her, and the stupid school had to interfere with this - I wanted to smash every bell here. She was awake, I could feel her moving - but my hand was around hers, literally keeping her down - so I let go of it. When she poked my forehead, I didn't open my eyes, but playfully bit it, gently. After I bit it, I kissed it in the same spot - to make the owie feel better for her. I smiled goofily as I kept my eyes closed, when I talked to her.

"I was never asleep, just .... reveling in the moment. Being close to you, making sure you slept - like I said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

I almost jumped clear out of my skin when he snapped his eyes open. Feeling oddly comfortable with the situation, I watched as he playfully bit on my finger, only to kiss away the pang of pain on my fingertip.

I lightly nudged my elbow with his, "Thank you for letting me sleep, I really needed it after... last night." I bit back the memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm

As she nudged my elbow, I smiled back at her. She reminded me of last night, so I knew something was up - something was seriously bothering her. If I knew what was eating at her, I would help her - but I honestly didn't feel like she was going to tell me, so I stood up and walked around the desk - pulling her into my arms and holding onto her. I ran my hand down her back, constantly to try to soothe her - if she indeed needed it. And I spoke in a whisper, to be calm and collective - not to freak her out.

"Your welcome. And what happened last night..... Do you want to talk about it, Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:00 pm

I desperately tried to locate the words my mother had spoken, drawing to no avail. This would be harder to explain that I had ever imagined.
I rested my head against his shoulder, feeling safe in his arms.
The question was bugging me, "Do you have a father, Andrew?" I looked up to his eyes, "My father left before I was born, probably doesn't even know I exist." I shrugged it off as if it were truly nothing. But it wasn't; deep down in my heart, I wanted to find my father so badly. I wanted to know if I actually did look like him as my mother says. I wanted to meet my father oh, so badly, and it was tearing my heart apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Jitters   High School Jitters Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Jitters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next