Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Staff_zps08fc6213

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nYet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Liz_zpse62da61aYet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Every time I turn around there its; yet another vampire in town. It's only been a few weeks since Ravyn disappeared and more and more vampires show up. Even a few werewolves have showed up. I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I pulled into the Grill. I parked my car and got out. I fixed the black mini skirt I was wearing. The one that I borrowed out of Ray's closet. I also fixed the blood red lacy tank top that I borrowed from her closet too. I walked away from my car and headed towards the door. The heels of my black pumps clicked on the black top. I opened the door and walked straight to the bar.

It wasn't that late out so the Grill was almost empty. There were only about six customers in the place. I sat down at the bar, and watched as Mike the bartender walked over to me with my usual order. I sipped my drink as Mike made small talk with me. He mentioned about a new comer in town and asked if I had met him yet. "No I haven't met him yet." I said to him acting nice even though I wanted him to shut up. "Well here's your chance." He spoke and nodded towards the door. I looked over my shoulder and glanced at the guy that walked through the door. I turned back to the bartender and sipped more of my drink. I really didn't act interested. The last time I was in the bar, I kept getting hit on by a horn ball werewolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Eragon Overlord. a very old vampire have came to mystic falls very early. His heavy Russian accent spoke for himself. He made his way towards the grill. And noticed that the grill was half empty, There were eight people, two. customers. A Female, and now himself eight. He was wearing a fancy 2,392 dollar Suit. And he came and made his way towards his sit. And spoke."Vodka, please." His Heavy Cute Russian accent spoke, the man nodded. And he went of to get him a bottle. He spoke and said."Sorry should have been more specif a shot please, But this will do." He said slowly, not glancing or looking at the female.

He sighed as he popped the glass up and spoke."Well, so much for fun. I'm bored, And I guess I will be drinking alone by myself." he said towards himself. Sighing as he kept on drinking. He looked at the ceiling as he begun to gash at it as if it was the wonderful sun, His ring on his finger that protected him from the sun was on his right hand. On the middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

I glanced at him through my peripheral vision as the guy sat down. He was wearing an expensive suit, like the ones my brother wears. As he spoke his heavy Russian accent rolled off his tongue. I sipped my drink as he ordered vodka, he wasn't specific so Mike brought him a bottle instead of a shot. I rolled my eyes as he talked to himself. "Must you make a habit of speaking your thoughts?" I stated dryly; showing my British accent and downed the rest of my drink. "What did you think would happen when you came into the bar at one o'clock in the after noon?" I stated bluntly. The Grill didn't start to fill up until after the high school got out. I was here because I decided to play hooky. I quickly poured myself another glass after I opened the new bottle that Mike had set down in front of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:43 pm

He didn't look at at her nor speak. he simply ignored her. And simply continted drinking, he was a Prince, a Former Prince, and a Noble. His kind had died out a long time ago. His family he meant. He sighed and continued drinking.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

He ignored me and kept drinking. I suppressed a growl at his arrogance. I flagged Mike down as he came out of the back room and spoke once he got close enough. "Mike would you be a doll and get me a cheeseburger, medium rare and fries." I gave him a fake smile before he left to get me my order. My cell phone started going off. So I pulled it out of my pocket. I looked at the screen and groaned. I hit the ignore button and put my phone back in my pocket. I wasn't in the mood to talk to Nik. I grabbed my glass and downed it. Then I refilled my glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 am

He sighed and kept drinking the Vodka was good here. But nothing like back home he sighed and looked at The Waiter. Who was now named Mike. He shook his heard when he heard her order. And simply kept drinking his way on his liqueur, he was going to come over to her. The woman had to come over to him. And to be honest he wasn't bad lucking, she might just not have taste. Who knew. Regardless he kept drinking, it seemed he was not even drunk Yet.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 am

The guy next to me didn't utter a word. It was starting to put me into a foul mood. No on ever ignores be, well besides Nik. A few minutes went by and I waited for Mike to come back with my order. I sipped my Jack and didn't say a word. Finally Mike came back and set my order down in front of me.I nodded my head in a small thank you I grabbed a few fries and eat them. I sipped my drink before speaking. "Так кто же вы?" My Russian was a little rusty because I haven't spoken it in awhile. I didn't bother looking at the guy. I was bored and highly irritated with the guy for ignoring me. So I figured I'd see if he was more comfortable speaking in his native tongue. If there weren't people here, I would have already killed him for disrespecting me.

OOC: Так кто же вы? (thanks to google translate) means So who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 am

He smiled at her, and shook his head. She forgot who I was that was a good thing. Most people for got the Legend vampire that wiped out villages and raped women. He shook his head and spoke."Ask, Klaus, dear. And you'll find your answer. Your Russian is very Rusty you should take Russian classes. Should be on my Way, in twenty minutes. I'm glad you forgot who I was Rebekah Mikaelson. I've believe We slept together sex was great wasn't it." he teased her. Before finishing his bottle."Another, Mike." HE said coldly his very cute heavy accent showing.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:21 pm

I took a bite of my burger as he spoke. Hmm. So I supposedly knew this clown. "I asked you not my damn brother." I hissed at him, my patience was wearing thin. I ignored his comment about my Russian. "I don't remember you so either lying or you were completely shitty in bed." I said cruelly, but it was true. If I didn't remember him it was for those two reasons. "Don't be cruel to Mike he did nothing to you. Stop acting like you own the damn town while your at it." I stated with venom in my voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm

He shook his head."I don't own my this town, your hallucinating dear." He said disappeared from view, within seconds he ripped the hearts of the six men, and then mike."I suggest you don't talk to me with that manner. I know who your family are, and I'm not scared of any of you freaks, In fact I can take an army of you people. Name's Eragon the one that raped Russia. Enjoy your stay in the bar. Cops are coming within seconds I called them. Good bye." he said leaving the bar, leaving, Mike, And the six men laying on the ground dead.

(Exit.)
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

I knew I struck a nerve when he suddenly disappeared. I watched as he ripped the hearts out of the people that were in the Grill. "Damn I liked that bartender." I muttered under my breath. He told me who he was, now I know who to kill. He disappeared after telling me the cops would be here in seconds. "You just signed your death warrant Eragon." I stated with a wicked grin on my face. I grabbed my stuff and left, I needed to talk to Niklaus right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)   Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Vamp In Town (Eragon)
Page 1 of 1