Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Ravyn's diasappearance Staff_zps08fc6213

Ravyn's diasappearance Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Ravyn's diasappearance 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRavyn's diasappearance Liz_zpse62da61aRavyn's diasappearance 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Ravyn's diasappearance 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Ravyn's diasappearance Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Ravyn's diasappearance Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ravyn's diasappearance Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Ravyn's diasappearance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Ravyn's diasappearance Empty
PostSubject: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Ok guys this is where I will be posting about Ravyn's disappearance. Some of you already know what's going to happen, others don't. Kol brings home my daughter Selene. Ray thought she was dead and not a vamp. Ray goes off the deep end because Kol never mentioned everything, didn't help that Klaus staked him before he knew that Selene completed her transition. The tread isn't completed yet but when it is i'll start posting here. These will be her news reports of what she does. I would love it for everyone to keep an eye on this thread section and post their reactions to what is being reported my the news across the country. I'm going to use this account to post as the news. So basically act like your watching the news reports. Oh and this is supposed to take place before Eli's car accident and before both Alexander's and Jordan show up in town. That's why Rebekah mentions about Ray being MIA. If anyone wants to know more just message Ray and ill fill you in.

P.S. News threads that I will write will be in violet instead of my normal greyblue to show talking. To show that its not Ray who's speaking.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 am

The news crews were flocking to the areas where the bodies were found in the early morning. The police corded off the areas. The yellow crime tape was everywhere. Two bodies were found outside of the small town called Mystic Falls. Another body was found in Richmond with the same MO.

This is Ashley Chase with your local news. We are you about 50 miles outside of the small town of Mystic Falls. Around 5 o'clock this morning a park ranger found two bodies. The bodies of a 35 year old male and a 32 year old female were found. They were found a few miles away from their camp ground. The bodies were drained of blood, most likely from having their throats cut. The police assume that this was a body dump because they did not find the blood pools. The coroner has just pronounced that both victims had their tongues forcefully removed. The police are saying that their throats were chewed on. They believe that a pack of coyotes found they bodies and started chewing on them.

The man's body was not in one pieces. His body was ripped apart and left in a pile. We don't know the details about the condition of the woman's body. The park closed down so that a formal investigation can go on. We will report more on this situation. This is Ashley Chase reporting from the scene live. Now back to the stud... Hang on... Breaking news... This just came in from Richmond. A body was found about two hours ago, with the same MO as this crime. I don't have all the details but turn into the 6 o'clock news tonight for more information. This is Ashley Chase reporting live. Back to you in the studio.

The rest of the news reported the normal every day things. But for the murder report it went onto every channel in Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 pm

As I sat in the boarding house and flicked through the channels - I noticed a horrible pattern. Every single channel was plastered with news of vicious animal attacks on campers, which I had assumed they were. Honestly, had another vampire gone off the deep end, or was it Stefan just acting out as the ripper he was meant to be? It was my luck to come back to town and then probably be rushed off, because I would instantly be looked at for these murders. That is just how these things worked, because the new people were always targeted - no matter how innocent. But the news cast was foolish, who in their right mind would believe that coyotes would do that much damage - it was simply preposterous? As I held the remote in my hands, I felt it give way and snap into a thousand tiny pieces - I would definitely owe my brother a new remote. As the news faded away, and the regular shit came back to the screen - I muttered something, not expecting anyone to hear it - because I was alone.

"Fantastic... Another vampire that can't control themselves."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Damon wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and began to pace up and down his room. The TV was playing silently in the background. He had to think. He needed ideas and he needed them now!

"...bodies were drained of blood." Those simple words had his head snapping towards the TV. Someone was going to blow all their cover. A growl escaped his lips and his glass hit the wall and smashed into a million pieces on the floor. He had to sort it before it was too late. He was not going to pay the price for someone elses mess.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm

This is Gabby Silverman reporting to you live in LA. All across the country there have been a series of murders. The police have no leads and neither do the FBI. They have no clue who is the cause of these grotesque murders or the reason for the murders. Now our city is being plagued by these murders. No one seems to be safe. Men and women of all ages are being attacked. There are no signs of mercy when it comes to these killings. We will keep you posted with any more news.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm

California?! What was going on? Was it a newbie like me or was this someone older who just didnt understand the concept of control? The attacks lasted from the East Coast and now to the West. How much longer will this go on? Could this have anything to do with Rayvn's disapperence?.... No of course not. She has the most self-control I have seen in a long time.

I turned off the TV and decided a walk out side would clear my head and figure out how to discover this person's identity.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 pm

This is Gabby Silverman reporting to you live in LA. The FBI now believes that there are multiple killers in this serial killer case that's plagued the country. Four murders were last night all fitting the MO of the previous murders. They happened within ten minutes of each other. One person could not get across the city in that short amount of time. The authorities have no leads or clues as to the people committing these crimes. Each crime is becoming more gruesome, the people of LA have giving themselves a curfew. Since they are terrified that they will become the next victim. If anyone has any information on who is committing these heinous crimes please contact the LA police department.

The camera panned across the crowd and it showed many terrified people. Among them was a woman wearing leather pants, boots, black leather gloves, a black mesh top showing a black bra underneath. She was wearing a leather jacket and had long blonde hair. She put on a pair of sunglasses and hopped onto a motorcycle and took off.

The camera then focused back onto the reporter as she finished her report.

OOC: Everyone in Mystic Falls saw Ravyn at that scene/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravyn's diasappearance   Ravyn's diasappearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravyn's diasappearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters :: News Stories-
Jump to: