Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Downtown Bar Staff_zps08fc6213

The Downtown Bar Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Downtown Bar 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Downtown Bar Liz_zpse62da61aThe Downtown Bar 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Downtown Bar 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Downtown Bar Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Downtown Bar Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Downtown Bar Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Downtown Bar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:06 pm

It had been a while now since he hit the town and since Elena had chosen Stefan he felt the need to drown his sorrows in drink. "I'll have the strongest drink you have. Actually make that two of your strongest drinks." He said lifting his head out of his hands to talk. Once he had finished he dropped his head again and just sat there waiting for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm

I was ready to drown my sorrows in drinks. Stefan had just left me again and I was ready to leave Mystic Falls and head to an undisclosed Island. Preferably an undiscovered one. Those were my favorite. But first, I needed one more night on the town. I opening the doors to one of those random bars filled with pool tables and drunken guys complaining about their wives and how they needed something fresh. I rolled my eyes as some man whistled to me. "I'd like a piece of that ass." He obnoxiously yelled. I shook my head and turned running extra fast towards him and pushing him up against the wall. "How 'bout I shove this cue up your ass? No? Then kiss off, pig." I walked away as I noticed he was leaving quickly as a few guys were giving him a hard time about being beaten by a girl. I pushed through to the other compartment in the bar and saw a familiar face. Damon. I was obviously not who he was waiting for, if he was waiting for anyone at all. I used my speed to run up and sit on the stool next to him, "Boo." He wasn't surprised or scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 pm

He looked up and saw Katherine. "Oh great, my night just got worse." He said sitting up straight. "Oh look what that cat coughed up. Where you been hiding?" He asked. "Somewhere nice i hope so you can go crawling back." He said downing the first drink as it arrived.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

"Oh great, my night just got worse." He moaned. "Oh look what that cat coughed up. Where you been hiding? Somewhere nice i hope so you can go crawling back." I licked the top fangs in my mouth, and turned to the front of the bar signaling the bartender to come. "The woods as a matter a fact." I told him honestly. "And it was very pleasent compared to some places I've been." I said sarcastically looking down at his crotch. The bartender came over. "Can I have a vodka tonic?" I asked sweetly. "I.D. Please." He said, sounding lifeless and boring. I sighed and looked into his eyes. "My drink please...." I told him. "One vodka tonic coming right up." "It's amazing how polite men can be these days." I sarcastically told Damon.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 pm

"Oh the woods? Great place for rodents, i bet you settled in great. You might wanna warn your little friends that Stefans still on the prowl." He said downing his other drink now it had appeared. "You never complained, always asked for me." He smiled giving a passing girl a wink.

"Oh im sorry not being poliet enough for you?" He asked getting up to his feet. "Allow me to help you out... the way you came in." He said moving to sit at one of the booths. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out. On second thoughts do."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"Well, maybe I kept asking because I was 397 and stupid. I'm 544 and more mature now." I smiled. "Oh im sorry not being poliet enough for you? Allow me to help you out... the way you came in. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. On second thoughts do." He told me, walking over to a nearby booth. The bartender came back, "That will be 11.49." He informed me. I looked back into his eyes. "No it won't." I grabbed the drink. "Thanks, boo!" I yelled as I walked towards Damon's booth. "Don't worry about it, you're being just as polite to me as I have been to you for the past 150 years. Speaking of your brother, I saw him tonight. He still looks amazing. Kissed me too." I told him, trying to get him just a smidgen jealous as I took the first sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yet here you are still pestering me, why is that?" He said ordering a new drink. He had come here for a quiet drink and not to be pestered by her. Just as he'd finally got over it all she shows up again to drag it all back. "Go to hell Katherine." He said sticking his leg out to rest on the chair opposite him so she couldn't sit down.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:21 pm

He put is let on the chair so I wouldn't be able to sit. I pushed it off and watch his foot fall to the ground, "I," I begun, sitting down, "am still pestering your cute self because I like you Damon. And I have fun when I'm with you." I left my seat and sat on his lap. "And Damon, come on. Have you really never thought about what it would be like getting back together with me?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him and going in to kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:34 pm

"Ugh surely its not legal to be this annoying." He said as his foot dropped to the floor. He sighed and sat up straight bringing the glass to his lips to taste the liquid. "Oh cute now am i?" He said placing his glass on the table.

"Of course you do, you're only other target writes in diaries." He snigged to himself. He sat back and reached over for his glass as if she wasn't sat on his knee. "Of course i have... but every time i do i think of many way to kill myself. I've considered throwing myself off a cliff but i don't quite think that would be painful enough." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Ooc: sorry it's gonna b short I'm on my iPod.

"maybe not, but don't pretend you don't like it in the least bit." I reached over, still on his lap, for my drink and sipped my drink. "Damon, you've always been cute I've just always taken you for granted." I admitted, mostly lying. "and kinda harsh, but I would want to kill myself to if the love of my life, the reason for my living, and the yin to my yang rejected me too." I told him putting emphasis on rejected.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm

"Many people have weird likes Katherine, your's just seem to be ugly tops. That is the ugliest top Ive ever seen, yet it compliments your face perfectly." He said taking another sip of his drink. "I’m not listening, but keep talking. I enjoy the way your voice makes my ears bleed." He said glancing around the bar, anywhere but at her. He wasn't going to give her the attention she wanted anymore.

"Actually there is one thing i need from you..." He said moving in close for a kiss, his words now spoken softly against her lips. "I need what only you can provide... your absence." He said before pushing her off his lap, he was bored of all her games.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 pm

I gave him a sharp smile as I rolled my eyes. Sitting back down opposite from him, I grabbed my drink and slid it over to my side. "Damon, Damon, Damon." I said, shaking my head. "I can provide alot more than absence. You do want to kill Klaus, right?" I asked, taking another sip of my drink. "I have connections, a witch, and lots of plans up my leathery sleeve. You guys may have won this one, but Klaus will be back when he realizes there's a tiny problem with his plan."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:07 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Aw im flattered that you think i would kill Klaus for you, but i have my own problems." He said downing his drink. "Because that's what this is about right? Not helping me or Elena but putting us in the firing line to kill someone whos after you." He said placing the glass back on the table.

"I know you Katherine and your more predictable then St Stefans diet."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I rolled my eyes at his whitty comeback, and took another sip of my vodka. "Aw, Damon. Always wanting to be the hero, never wanting to accept help. You're more old fashion and south than I remember." I informed him, my tone quickly got serious. "Damon, Klaus isn't just after me. Elena will, be in just as much, or even more danger once Klaus finds out he can't make any hybrids while her blood's still pumping.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm

"I don't need the help Katherine. Unlike you i can just walk away." He said making the last two words sound mystical. He loved the fact she had to come to him for help because she didn't have anyone else. "Face it Katherine, you want my help and theres no one else you can turn to." He smirked.

"So what do you plan then? We have no sword." He said looking eye contact with her so she couldn't lie her way through this.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm

"As you keep mentioning time and time again, I'm perfect with the whole walking away thing." I reassured him, winking. "Yes. Damon, I need you. As much as it may pain me to admit, out of everyone here in Mystic Falls, you're the most cunning and caniving little weasel here." I said, sort of, complimenting him. "My plan? First, you have to do something for me." I told him, bargaining.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yeah but unlike you i wont have some original coming after me. How does it feel to have to watch you back every second of the day?" He smiled, sighing and sitting back looking relaxed. "At least i can sleep well at night."

He smiled satisfied now she had admit it. She needed him more than he needed her. "See wasn't so hard was it? A little truth every now and then will get you far. And such compliments help as well." He smiled placing a hand over his chest as if the compliment had really touched him.

"Knew it." He said shaking his head. "What is it this time Katherine?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm

"Really? I doubt that. How do you sleep at night, knowing both the woman you love are in love with your brother?" I asked, getting him back for all the crap he's puked out tonight. Just then, I remembered my bargain. "I need you, to make sure no matter what you keep Stefan away from Mystic Falls. The longer Elena learns to live without him, the more likely he'll turn to me." I said, with itty bitty shreds of hope."Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 pm

The smiled dropped from his face. "I consider it their loss, if they want to be with someone whos more boring than watching blood dry then they arent someone im interested in. I like to live." He shrugged.

"So basically you want me to help you be with Stefan?" He asked thinking about it for a second. "No deal, i don't see what i get out of this deal."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I once again rolled my eyes, but this time at his stupitidy. "Really Damon, are you actually joking?" I asked. He seemed to not get what I meant. "You don't see how you win in the Elena department? Stefan stays away, Elena cries like the pouty misfit she is, and you get to be the shoulder she IS trying on." I smirked and sipped my vodka, "Don't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I may have only been with you for less than a year, but I know you. You love her, you look at her the way you used to look at me. " I held out my hand. "So, deal?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 pm

"Times change Katherine, Elenas almost as boring as that brother of mine now. She's trying to turn me into him." He said his face turning into disgust. "I can't be like him its physically impossible, he's very talented to be as boring and as dull as he is. What do you see in him?" He asked looking down at her hand but otherwise ignoring it.

"It's a tempting offer though, i just want to see that sad little face of yours when he rejects you." He smiled. "Karmas a bitch."

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"Damon," I begun, "You don't understand. If you get in the way of Klaus' plan, he'll kill Elena, Stefan, and anyone they've ever met. Including you. Seeing as Klaus and you don't have the sweetest of history, I'm assuming your death will be longer than your current age." I informed him. "I've been running from him for over half a millennium. He doesn't give up." I told him. Now keep in mind, my face and voice were both serious and non-sarcastic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 pm

"Who said i was going to get in the way?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "When i was on my death bed, i realised a few things. 1. I've been far too nice. 2. Being nice takes away from all the fun. 3. I promised myself i'd go back to making Stefans life a living hell whilst having a good time not having to worry about anyone but myself." He said downing his glass.

"I keep my promises, so excuse me whilst i don't care." He said pulling a face to show he wasn't bothered.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 am

I abandoned my glass and stood up to match his height. "Keeping Elena alive is getting in the way." I told him. Klaus may think Damon is a sort of crazy repulsive vampire, but Damon's got nothing on him. "Damon, please listen." I pleaded. "You're the only one of us left with a soul. Stefan's off the rails, with the man who bled his girlfriend out over some silly little rock, and I was ready to give you all over to save myself. If you don't want to die, again, you'll listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:17 am

He rolled his head in surrender. "Im finding it harder to want to protect her, im only protecting her now so Klaus can't get what he wants." He said zipping up his leather jacket for something to do, it was true the more time he spent with elena the less he wanted to be around her. He just couldn't be who she wanted him to be and he was sick of trying.

"What if i dont want to be the one with the soul? Why does everyone expect me to be the good guy? I don't have the reputation of the bad guy for no reason you know!" He said taking a deep calming breath after it. "Please don't pretend you care Katherine, its seriously messing with my head." He said before slowly walking away from her towards the door. He needed to go away for a bit, maybe go to las vegas, that was always worth the trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Downtown Bar   The Downtown Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Downtown Bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next