Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Happy Reunion. Staff_zps08fc6213

Happy Reunion. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Happy Reunion. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHappy Reunion. Liz_zpse62da61aHappy Reunion. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Happy Reunion. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Happy Reunion. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Happy Reunion. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Happy Reunion. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Happy Reunion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I drained the last but of blood I could from this hitchiker I picked up. "Thanks, tip your waitresses." I sarcastically told the dead body, leaving it in the woods for the animals to way. I whistled to get the attention of some animals and used my vampire speed to get to the exact outside of the forest and sit in the middle of the road. I took out the cloth I keep for blood and wiped my face with it, tilting my head to the side. In the far distance I noticed a figure walking in the opposite direction to the east. I squinted my eyes and noticed that I knew those broad shoulders. And that walk. Smiling, I used my vampire speed again to stand in front of him. "Boo."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm

"Katherine." I said in a low, raspy voice. The blood was drying from around her mouth and I could immediately smell that it was human blood.
"Katherine," I looked her straight in the eyes, "Why are you back?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

"I'm not gone yet, exactly." I admitted to him, stroking his lean chest. It was true, I wasn't planning to leave Mystic Falls quite just yet. I was planning to go to Chicago, it was a place I was very used to. Sometime in the '20s, Stefan was there with Klaus and his wench of an original sister, Rebekah. "I guess the better question is why are you back?" He seemed to be heading on the road opposite of Mystic falls, "Spying on your old life?" I asked. "I know the true meaning of spying, and I know when somebody's spying. I've been doing it for roughly 146 years."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I could feel the rage building within. I stroked her cheek, "Katherine, I'm not the one who still sucks the blood of innocent humans. Shouldn't you be getting back to wherever you came from?" I almost turned on my heel, but I decided to put more words in, "I want you to leave me alone, but clearly that will never happen. If I were to tell you why I'm here, you would stalk me and El-" I stopped myself from saying her name, "That's just who you are, Katherine. " I gave her the evil eye and just stood there silent, waiting for what she had as a come-back. I got tired of waiting, so I decided to walk away, but a hand grabbed my arm.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I grabbed his arm, trying to extend our longest conversation in weeks. "Come on Stefan." I pleaded, reasserting my position in front of him, "I suck the blood out of innocent people like you suck the blood out of innocent bunnies." I confirmed. "The only different is, human's offer the world something. Well, while I'm not sure what that something is, I'm sure it exists." I readjusted my smile, so it was as always. "But word on the street is Klaus got you hooked on human blood. So aren't we getting a little bit hypocritical?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"You heard?" My mind raced to find the right answer. "I mean, Klaus did get me hooked on human blood, it's just, it's hard to get clean once you've tasted that sweet taste of human blood. It's delicious." I rubbed the back of neck in frustration to find the right words.
"It's hard to explain, Katherine." I could feel it coming, here it was, "I'm afraid that I'll cause harm towards Elena. She's been through enough, I just don't want to cause her anymore pain." There was no smile on my face, just the frown that was carved deeply.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

I put on my serious face, so I pretty much looked as boring as Elena. With better hair. "So what do you call leaving her for Klaus without saying anything?" I asked. It may not be my shining moment as Stefan's only love, but if Elena was in pain, Stefan seemed to be in pain. I just want him to be happy, if that means being with her....I guess I have to be fine with that. He just stood there quietly and rubbing the back of his neck. "And Stefan, I felt the same way about you. From a distance of course. I mean watching you struggle with that lust for blood in 1864, wasn't just hard for you."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:29 pm

I lightly smiled, "Katherine, why do you have to be the one to understand me so much?" I gently placed a kiss on the tip of her nose and, using my vampire speed, I was gone in a flash and into the forest.

OOC: Sorry, I know this is a bad one but I'm eating. Shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 pm

As Stefan ran away I lightly smiled, resembling his. Turning around, I gently whispered, "Because I know you Stefan." My smile quickly turned into a frown, looking as if I was just about to cry. I shook it off and turned back around. "Love you too." I said, sort of breaking the whole sweet moment vibe we had created.

OOC: Yeah, I just don't know if it's that easy lol Stefan just ran away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Reunion.   Happy Reunion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Reunion.
Page 1 of 1