Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Strange Acquantances Staff_zps08fc6213

Strange Acquantances Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Strange Acquantances 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStrange Acquantances Liz_zpse62da61aStrange Acquantances 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Strange Acquantances 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Strange Acquantances Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Strange Acquantances Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Strange Acquantances Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Strange Acquantances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

Bites : 60
Awesomeness : 1

Strange Acquantances Empty
PostSubject: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Jason had had a fairly 'normal' day, spent it with Klaus at his mansion having some fun with a couple of blondes. He seemed to enjoy being a Hybrid, not only allowing him to change more often then at a full moon, but the bites took effect faster - a lot faster, then if he had bitten a vampire as a normal werewolf. He could hear screams coming from the woods, not very far off from where he had been taking a stroll: looking for any 'stray' campers who would want to 'donate' a little... something.

Soon after his routine patrol around the area, he made his way to the area from which, he had heard the yells from. It did not take him long, with his hybrid speed to notice that it was a lonely werewolf with no pack, like he had been a month or so before; until Klaus turned him into a hybrid, and welcomed him into his family.

Jason walked slowly up to him, as he lay there on the floor of the pine-needle covered forest, and leaned a hand up against a tree; wondering how long exactly it would take for him to get his strength back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Jason let our screams of pain, as his bones shifted back to normal. This transformation was not normal by any means and the pain was excruciating. As he felt his body fold back into place, he pushed himself up - and he looked at his body. Dirty, dirty, dirty. He was covered in dirt and mud, caked even - and he was scratched up. Had he gotten in a fight, a vampire - another wolf? He was unsure of what had happened, but his head really hurt. As he glanced over, next to a tree - he could see a person, a grown man. His eyes were fixed on him, and he watched him - closely.

"Did you see if anything attacked me...?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:50 pm

His hand continued pressing up against the tree; watching what appeared to be a teenager as his screams had echoed throughout the forest surrounding them. He had had a faint dejavu about when he had shifted in this same forest right before Klaus had turned him: it felt great, the power, the pain it had brought, which - oddly enough, he seemed to enjoy. But there was one thing that he did not have - back then, the memory of his kills: which had been bestowed upon him by Klaus, his 'brother' in a sense.

Glancing upon the body that lay infront of him as he had finally regained consciousness, he was asked a rather odd question, which he did not have a clue how to answer. Although he found it rather... curious, if he had been attacked, by what?

"No - actually, I hadn't noticed anything.. odd, besides a werewolf changing by itself; with no pack." He told the other, as he released the tree from his clutches and pulled his arm back to his side, continued to look at the teenager. "Perhaps you had an itch, and could not help but scratch at it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 pm

He smiled, this guy was his kind of friend. A jerk, but he was having fun with him - that was something Jason really enjoyed. He pulled himself up, and stared at the man. His arms were cut and his body was torn a bit, what the hell attacked him? His memory was feint and he had no idea what the hell happened - except one thing, a black wolf. That must have been it - Jordan must have been testing him, maybe - see if he could live against Klaus. Obviously Jason had to have lost, or he did a real number on Jordan - which was unlikely.

"Never mind... I remembered enough to know that I fought a vampire. The only vampire I ever met that changes into a black wolf - Jordan, last name Aguillard - I think. And packs... packs, I haven't noticed any that are offering positions - Klaus has done them all in. And hybrids won't accept me, so easily."

He laughed, an itch he couldn't scratch - that was actually pretty humorous.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 pm

The teenager in front of him must have found his reply amusing, as a smile appeared to spread across his face. Jason did not believe himself to be very.. humorous - especially during a full moon, when he would normally be changing into a werewolf. The sky continued to remain dark, though; the sun was not going to rise for a few more hours, but the moon could still be seen off in the distance.

His eyes followed that of the werewolf whom had just reverted. "Jordan Aguillard, you say?" He said, pausing slightly to give him a moment to think amongst himself. "yea, I've heard about him. Klaus mentioned him to me once, but he didn't give me any real clues or ideas as to why he was working with him." He mentioned, he continued standing there with his arms at his sides.

But it did appear true, from what Jason had seen at the Mikaelson mansion during his times with Klaus, there were more then a few hybrids there visiting as well, or being held against their will with the sire bond; Jason did not know, nor wanted to know. "I had troubles finding a pack too. For two years, I kept changing by myself, nobody around to help me through it. So trust, I know how you feel." Jason told the wolf, as he lay there, bare-naked on the ground. He had never truly been that honest with another person before, besides Klaus; of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

He sat up, trying to cover himself - seeing as he was totally naked. He looked over at the man and pointed at the bag next to his feet, that held all of Jason's clothes.

"Throw me that... if you don't mind."

As Jason awaited the bag to come flying at him, he sat there - relieved to know that he knew of Jordan Aguillard. So he was a very well known vampire, and with Klaus, nonetheless. The man was a hybrid, he could smell the typical werewolf scent mixed with the putrid smell of a vampire - so he should be fleeing, but he trusted him, oddly. Friendship with the enemy was something he never practiced, but it was well worth it.

"Maybe Klaus will swoop me up and change me - then I can be in a pack."

He laughed nervously, hoping Klaus wasn't lurking in the bushes - ready to take him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Jason looked to be quite calm: resting his hands by his sides, guard appeared to be dropped; he remembered how it was for him after he reverted back into human form: he was weak, covered in blood that did not appear to be his, rather pathetic, really. He soon noted the finger pointing to a gym bag of clothes and bent over to grab the strap before tossing it to the guy with a little more force then was necessary, hitting him right in the chest.

"Sorry... it slipped" He said, in reply to the force put behind the bag. "I guess I have to lay off the milk, it really does make those bones stronger" He noted, in a somewhat amusing tone. He had a general idea that the guy knew about hybrids, seeing as he knew who Jordan was, and he was also a werewolf.

"Well yea, that's what happened to me, actually. I was in the middle of changing when he walked in, full moon and all. Only took 20 minutes or so for the shift to finish." He paused, "I'd already been a wolf for two years." That was the real time he had mentioned how he became a hybrid. He thought back to how it was when he first began shifting, the pain, the torture he had to endure for hours before it would finish. He was somewhat glad that it was over, however. Although at times he does force his shifts to feel that pain, the kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm

The bag flew into him - and knocked him over. But he didn't care, he ripped the bag open and jumped up - putting his clothes on. He had no shame, his body was great - there were no short comings, so there was no reason to be shy. He got his jeans on and a tight fitting v-neck. He threw on a pair of brown cowboy boots, and walked over to the hybrid. The comment about the milk was funny, he laughed - this guy was pretty funny. He made his way to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"Cheers. I have been a wolf..... for three months. I can't imagine how long it will take - and... I don't know, no one cares about me. If Klaus can show me some love, then of course I am fine with that. I know that Rebekah girl... she is gorgeous. Maybe she can love me."

He winked at the guy, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Jason had begun to get a little... bored, as the werewolf jumped up with his assets bouncing about. He had no need to glance away, just as long as he had kept his eyes above the groin; he was alright. Soon the teen made his way over to him, patting him on the shoulder, which he did not appear to enjoy very much: He tried keeping his clothes as clean as they could be, and with the wolf covered in mud and blood, it did not help matters very much; if at all.

Sweeping his hand on his shirt as he continued standing there: it was easily removed, the dirt, seeming to fall off without staining. As he had heard about his.. history as a wolf, and with the originals, it appeared to peak his interest. He had only really met Klaus before, not being around long enough to know any of the others: either he had been too low on the guest list, or Klaus tried to keep him hidden from them.

But then came a wink from him, which rather amused Jason a little bit. From his expression, Jason could tell that Rebekah was rather.. intriguing. Bringing a smile upon his face, he looked at the kid. "yea, by the way you describe her, she seems way out of your league" He said, a little hint of sarcasm behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Acquantances   Strange Acquantances Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Acquantances
Page 1 of 1