Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The New Girl. Staff_zps08fc6213

The New Girl. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The New Girl. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe New Girl. Liz_zpse62da61aThe New Girl. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The New Girl. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The New Girl. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The New Girl. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The New Girl. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The New Girl. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The New Girl. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The New Girl. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The New Girl. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The New Girl. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The New Girl. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The New Girl.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Sienna walked into the reception, and handed in her fake form. She smiled brilliantly towards the receptionist, who seemed to be looking at the pieces of paper questionably.

"Can you tell me were your last school, Hogwarts, is situated?" the youngish brunette woman at the desk asked in disbelief. Sienna cursed herself, at the time she didn't really think anyone would pick up on it.

"Well..." she started to think of an excuse but decided in the easier option of compulsion, "I am a new student, give me my class timetable, and do everything else you need too." she said smiling as the sheet of paper telling her were she needed to go was given to her, and she was given other bits of paper as well.

She walked into the corridor and to a locker were the piece of paper said that it belonged to her.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm

"Thanks dad." I told him as I shut the car door close and jogging over to the front entrance where people were lingering like they owned the place. At least it wasn't the junky's corner at the back. I hated that place, and I hated drugs. When I finally turned the corner to where my locker was I saw a girl standing next to my locker. She was blond and looked a little lost. I walked over to her and turned to open my locker. When I heard the click I opened it up and stuffed a few essentials in. I shut it close and turned to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Alexa. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:19 pm

As Sienna had gotten into her locker she turned to see a girl looking at her. "Hi, I'm Alexa. Are you new here?" she asked Sienna, obviously not realising what she was, meaning that she was simply a human through and through.

"Yes, I just moved from England." she said, as she knew she couldn't tell this girl her history.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:17 pm

England, cool! "England? Cool!" I repeated from my brain to my mouth. I've never been to England or bothered to learn anything about it. But it seemed like an interesting place to study, live or be from. "Which part?" I continued.
Back to top Go down

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 pm

"England? Cool!" the girl said, seeming very enthusiastic. Sienna did all she could to not roll her eyes. "Which part?" the girl continued. "London, the capital." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:46 pm

"Ooo, fancy." I awed. I wondered if we had any classes together, I wanted to get to know her better. "Can I see your schedule?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Sienna laughed. "London is definitely overrated!" she told her. "Yeah sure, it is one of these pieces of papers," she told her sifting through the pile of schedules and lists she was holding. "I think it is this one." she said passing it over.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm

"I'm sure it is when you've live there for all your life, what are you like 18?" I asked. She handed me her schedule. "Yup, yup." I begun, "That's it." I scanned the document and saw, Saltzman, Alaric. "We have history First Period together!" I told her enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 am

Sienna smiled at the girl. "Yes, eighteen," she told her with a knowing smile. Maybe a tiny bit older, she thought to herself."Oh that is good," she started, so that she could change the subject. "I like History... Definitely one of my strong points!" she said laughing again. She wondered to herself what the teacher would be like. She knew that if the teacher got any facts wrong, she would automatically correct him. She just hoped that the teacher would be one that would be expendable. She was thirsty, and she loved the taste of someone with knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Sienna seemed cool, like the cheerleader type that's not as into cheerleading as the rest of the team, kind of like me. And Elena. "...And you'll love Mr. Saltzman." I assured her, "He really nice. And a little secret, most of the female population here are crushing on him big time. I can't blame them, he's deliciously cute. And you're eighteen, so you're legal" I joked. She probably wouldn't go for Mr. A, but I would. It's just something about his voice that is so sexy. I shook the thoughts out of my head and looked back at Sienna. "So are you into any extracurricular activities?"
Back to top Go down

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

She grinned as she told her about the Mr Saltzman. She could tell even though she knew Alexa wouldn't tell anybody, she had a tiny crush on him. "I hoped that there would be hot men here!" she said with a grin, then raised her eyebrows a little bit. "Do you by any chance know Damon Salvatore?" she asked her. "I would like to join the cheer squad," she said, hoping that there was a space on the team, so she didn't have to make one.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 pm

I sighed. "Yeah." I learned his vampire secret way too early and it got me rallied up. I became a slut like Sookie from True Blood this summer. I rolled my eyes and redirected my attention to her squad comment. I smiled. "Great! We just lost a girl who moved away or something. In fact, she was from England too!" I exclaimed, I knew what I was about to say sounded racist but I said it anyway. "Are you perhaps related to Rebecca?"
Back to top Go down

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 am

She gave a small grin. "Nice lad, isn't he..." she said with a little giggle to herself. She smiled as she found out there was space on the squad. "Oh good, I will definitely try out!" she chuckled. The moment Rebekah's name was mentioned her smile dropped. Sienna was a year older then her, but she couldn't let that be known, as by the sound of it Rebekah was passing as a senior. "Yeah she is my unidentical twin." she lied, hoping she was convincing enough.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 pm

"Depends on how you look at it..." He comes across as a sexy, rouge how doesn't care about anyone. But he seems as if he can be a douche once you get on his bad side. "Great! You should contact head cheerleader, Caroline, for the deats." I told her, hopping she would join. Caroline had some beef with Rebekah, but hopefully she wouldn't take it out on Sienna. "So you guys, are, related? Like siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.   The New Girl. Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Girl.
Page 1 of 1