Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A Lazy Day. Staff_zps08fc6213

A Lazy Day. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A Lazy Day. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA Lazy Day. Liz_zpse62da61aA Lazy Day. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A Lazy Day. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A Lazy Day. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A Lazy Day. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Lazy Day. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A Lazy Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

Bites : 81
Awesomeness : 0

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Damion had a fairly lazy day. Didn't do much. He went to the school, listened, listened some more, and more before he was able to leave. Hung out with Bonnie for a little bit to talk about their spells and such before he went to his house to look through his grimoire.

But he had soon got hungry, causing him to go out to eat, since his father wasn't at home that night, he needed to go to the Grill to have a bite. Damion had quickly pushed the door open and went to sit at a table which already had a menu in place from the people before.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Irene was sitting at the Grill's bar, a glass of Whiskey resting in front of her. She hadn't touched it yet, but she planned on doing so as soon as she was done watching the door. She was hoping someone would come in and save her from her own boredom, but the Grill was still very empty and she couldn't hear any movement outside. It seemed like her boredom was a lost cause.

Her attention quickly perked up as she heard someone walking closer to the door. She was a bit frustrated to see that it wasn't anyone she knew, but she gathered her glass either way and made her way to the man.

"Hey! I'm Irene." She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Damion looked at the girl who was advancing on his position. He could sense that she was a vampire, just from looking at her. The stories he heard about this one seemed like she was one of those vampires that feeds on the living. If she was to go after him, he knew he would have to put an end to it.

"yea, I've heard about you." He told her, continued to stand in an unwavering solid stance. "you are one of the ones that feeds on the living innocents of this town, if I am not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Irene was pretty sure she had never come across a situation like that. Usually, even people who knew who and what she was weren't all that blunt about it, as they had at least a little bit of common sense to know she could kill them in a heartbeat. She guessed, though, that it wouldn't be so easy to kill that man. He wasn't human, she could tell that, and so she supposed that he was a wizard. The annoying thing about them was that they were much harder to kill.

"Why do you say that?" Irene asked, hoping that playing dumb would buy her some time to think about a way out of the situation or maybe even throw him of her trail.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Damion did not seem to fear Vampires as much as humans did, some less then even other vampires feared their own race. He slid his hand out of his pocket and to the side of his leg, unclenched, prepared to cause magic if he needed.

"You are a Vampire. Yes?" He asked, although it was more of a statement then a question. "Back to my earlier analysis, then." Damion told her with nothing on his face, no smile, or smirk, not even showing any sort of fear.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:02 am

"Yes." Irene agreed. There was no point in denying it if the man already knew her secret. "What are you?" She had her guesses, but she'd rather be sure of what he was if she was going to deal with him. It was never a good thing to buy a fight when you couldn't win it, or to annoy someone who can kill you with a bite. Not that she hadn't done it before.

"And yes, I kill people. Usually I keep them around for a while, though, until I get tired of them. But don't worry, you're not on my hit list. Not today, at least."
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 am

Damion glanced back at her, as he stood there facing sideways toward the bar while Irene stood facing his side of his body. She did not seem to want to hide the fact that she was a Vampire, Damion thought she would have atleast tried to fake it, as a sort of precaution. Telling witches these things, was not a very pleasant idea; it could end rather badly.

He scoffed in her direction as she explained how she killed, what methods she used. He had only met one other vampire in this town, Ravyn, at the graveyard. She appeared pleasant, not harmful to him, so he did not react. But this one, seemed dangerous, seemed he would need to keep an eye out.

Damion did not bother answering her question about what race or supernatural ability he had, she would probably try to kill him either way. "That is a little... Pathetic, really. Feeding on humans, keeping them around to be your, what was it again? 'Friends'?" He did not appear to care if he had set her on edge, she would not dare harm a witch.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:01 pm

"Call it what you want, it's much more practical than having to deal with a body." Irene said, smirking. She wasn't ashamed of her actions or her way of thinking, like some other vampires, so she wasn't going to hide it. If a confrontation was to happen, she was sure that she could win, so she didn't see any point in hiding what she was, how she killed or how she thought. "And I never keep people around for company, they annoy me."
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 pm

A somewhat look of anger swelled up within Damion then, it could be seen through his eyes: the flame burning, bursting the outside almost as Irene continued going on about killing mercilessly. He wanted to kill her, right there, right at that instant. Although he did not have the slightest idea, there was no fire around, nor any type of stake. He would only subdue her for a short amount of time before she would sink her fangs into his neck; if it came to that.

He turned around and shot out his hand, attempting to shoot out a powerful aneurism at her, when all of a sudden the wind picked up and the windows shattered completely, knocking Damion off balance.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

As the man shot out his hand, Irene knew what was coming. Some kind of magic, probably something that she wouldn't much like. When she neither felt nor saw anything, she glanced around, a bit suspicious. Something was bound to have happened, as she didn't peg the wizard, whoever he was, to be the kind to back down. Just as she looked towards the windows, a strong wind hit them and they shattered. Irene barely had time to get down before the glass pieces started to fly in every direction, making it impossible to dodge them.

"Did you do that?" Irene asked the wizard, her tone elevated so that he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 pm

The wind had appeared to knock them both off balance, Damion dove behind a bench as the glass appeared to fly through like knives aimed at a target. They appeared to hit the bench that was located between him, and the window, and dug in with the sharpest end: would have went right through him had he not had fast reflexes. But, Irene had already started asking questions, and he supposed that she knew he was a warlock.

Damion glanced back to her as she, too, dove down, however it appeared that the glass shards hit her like a dart board. "You'd think that I would cause this much damage just to get one Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 pm

"How would I know? I just met you!" Irene said, her voice just barely, almost unnoticeably, showing the pain she felt as the glass shards ripped her skin. She had curled up into a little ball to protect herself as much as she could from the shattered glass, but it was still hurting her a lot.

"And could you make it stop, then?" Her voice was a little lower this time, but all her anger and annoyance at the shattering windows could be felt in it. She was definitely not happy about being attacked by glass shards. Not happy at all.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Damion looked at her, rather confused why he would go through such troubles just to get rid of one vampire. Had she not met many witches before? Unless witches in mystic falls had a thing for flair with their magic, he did not know. He did not have any idea how to answer that question: If he had, he would have sounded like a hypocrite, which he disliked even the term.

The glass shards had continued flying: like a non-stop glass wall that continued rebuilding itself. But, would he stop it if he was able? He did not enjoy even the thought of talking to a vampire who had killed many, many humans before their 'meeting'. "I do not know..." He paused, glancing his head above the bench as what appeared to be a lamp post came flying through the window; quickly ducking again. "I could only stop it if I caused it!"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm

"Well, you better figure out how to make it stop without having caused it because I'm not the only one who's going to be hurt if you don't!" Irene shouted at him, ignoring the fact that he hadn't answered her first question. The only thing she really cared about at the moment was getting out of there in one piece.

"You're a wizard, there must be some kind of spell you can do to make it stop!" She insisted, not caring that it was absolutely pointless to keep on pressuring him. She needed to do something to save her skin, and though it wasn't very productive, what she was doing was the only thing she could do.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm

He tried to stay clear behind the seat, hoping something would not decapitate him. After several minutes and hearing Irene's faint voice throughout the wind and the noise, he peaked out his bald head. "I really wish there was, for my sake" He replied back to her, beginning to think. His head went back behind the seat as his glance caught sight of a car tumbling down the street just outside.

After yet another few minutes, something did pop into his head. A type of spell that could maybe be used to dampen the wind speed. He looked out at Irene again, before he stood up and moved out from behind the seat. His right hand shot out, and he began muttering something - sounded like an incantation as the wind began getting a little slower.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

The glass shards continued to rip her skin, and even her vampire healing wasn't being able to take care of all her wounds at the same time. Some of them had glass pieces in them, and some were rather deep, but she had begun to just ignore the pain. There had to be a way out of there, some way for her to get somewhere safe.

Through the many noises that were filling the room, Irene heard the man say something that sounded like an incantation. She wasn't sure, though, until she felt the wind slowing down a little, just enough for her to manage to jump to the other side of the bar without getting chopped to pieces.

"If you need and the web is still online, I could research some spells." Irene shouted at him, fishing her phone from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

The wind kept up, breathing through the hole in the wall and entering the grill - although it was quickly slowed down as Damion continued standing there, with one arm withdrawn toward the gaping hole as he kept muttering several incantations - but was quickly distracted by Irene who jumped behind something.

He looked back to her, with a very serious look playing on his face - could have sworn a growl escaped his lips before he turned back around and concentrated on stopping the grill from collapsing.

"We don't need internet right now! What we nee - how the hell would you find spells on the internet? Witches don't just upload them for posers to see and try out. No. I know one, that may work" He shouted back at her, bringing up his second hand and changed the several incantations to just one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lazy Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day.   A Lazy Day. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: