Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSuch a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aSuch a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

Bites : 81
Awesomeness : 0

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:34 am

Damion's view went around to the different headstones, again, and noticed out of the corner of his eye that she was looking in his direction as she spoke. He had never had this pleasant of a conversation before with a Vampire. Granted, he never really had a talk with any Vampire before. "Well, I'm not quite sure. I mean, it isn't bad to make those types of promises, but they are just a lot to live up to and accomplish." He told Ravyn, view narrowing now to her. "yeah, that would be something. But that sounds like there would also be a price to be paid by myself first. It doesn't seem like a vampire would do it out of kindness. No offence"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:26 am

I laughed lightly. "None taken. Not all vampires are monsters. There are a select few that would do it for nothing." I smiled lightly. "I'd rather help then destroy." I thought back to all of the families I've protected over the years. There was one witch that I asked for something in exchange for protecting her family. That was how I got my daylight ring.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Her laugh caught Damion off-guard, he wasn't much expecting a laugh from a vampire. "yea, I've been hearing that. Mostly from you" He told her back, sighing. He had yet to meet another vampire who wasn't trying to kill him, mind you, Damion was sometimes the one that started it with his aneurysm's. "Well, you are the first that I have met willing to not kill innocents, and instead save them." His posture stayed strong as he finished the sentence, remaining somewhat on-guard, but casual at the same time. He found it nice, having a conversation with a vampire where one of them wasn't trying to kill the other.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I smiled at him. "Most of the vampires in this town are trying to protect the towns people so try not to give the first few vampires you see an aneurysm. We don't like that very much, and especially be careful if you do that to an Original. They will kill you on the spot." I said in a serious tone. "Knowing Klaus he already knows that your in town, it won't be a good thing to cross Klaus. It normally means multiple deaths." I frowned as I sighed. "I don't me to scare you but you need to know who your enemies are."
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Damion listened rather intently as she spoke. It filled him with a sense of relief to know that most of the fangs were saving the people, unlike some towns he had been to with his father when they went on their 'trips'. "yeah, okay. Thanks for that little tip of knowledge. But they are 1000 years plus, so an aneurysm wouldn't necessarily work on them, they are too strong" He told her. It was the truth, the oldest vampire that Damion had inflicted pain to was around 500, maybe. Could have been younger. He was a fairly powerful witch for his age, coming from a strong line helped a lot, as well as his father being extremely able in witchcraft. "Well, then I suppose I should keep my head down then. Would not want to be working for him, or with him. Either way, he sounds like trouble." He took another sigh as he rubbed the back of his somewhat bald head. "Oh, do not worry. I have been in... predicaments before. Granted, none were this bad, but I managed to deal."

Last edited by Damion Norwatch on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:05 am

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes a little. "Most of the vampires in this town are at least 500 years old. The Originals are much older then just 1000 old. Probably close to a 1000 and a half." I sighed. "They are nearly impossible to kill so try not to do anything rash." I looked at him normally. "If you cross Klaus he will hunt down your whole family and everyone you've ever known. He will torture them and then kill them, if you're lucky you won't have to watch."

Last edited by Ravyn Daniels on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Damion continued to stand there, watching the darkness as it began getting foggy around their feet. Ray's glance was now turning into somewhat of a stare as she spoke about the vampires and Originals that resided in Mystic Falls. He found it rather surprising that the originals were a millennium and a half old, but didn't seem to show it: Face continued staying rather calm, hand was still in the pocket and other stayed near-frozen at the side of his leg "Trust me, if they are that old, I wouldn't dare even step on their front porch, let alone cast a supernatural pain infliction upon them." He told the vampire standing by him, appeared to still be looking directly at him surrounded by head stones and dead people. Once he had heard about Klaus, and what he would do, he began to get a little nervous, but attempted to remain calm. He wouldn't want Ravyn to see him sweating and scared, it only dampened his magic ability when he was in that state. "Like I said, I have no plans on interfering with them unless it is absolutely necessary." He couldn't think of how it would be if his father had died as well, he would be left with no parents.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 pm

"Yes standing on their front porch can get you into trouble." I chuckled lightly and then my phone when off. I pulled it out of my pocket. Well speak of one of the devil's. "Stay quiet for a moment." I said then answered my phone. "Yes Rebekah, I'll be home soon. Great Klaus is on the war path, good to know. I'll stay out of his way, thanks for the head's up. Goodbye!" I hung up the phone and stuck it in my pocket. "Sorry about that, you should probably finish with your mother then get home." I pulled the last two remanding roses out of my pocket. "I have another person to visit and it's getting late." I put my hand out to him with one of the roses. "Here this is for your mother."
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Damion nodded in the direction of Ravyn, who had now began talking on her phone to Rebekah. He guessed she was one of the originals, as Klaus had soon been mentioned. He looked to her as she tucked her cell away in her pants. "I will try, then." He said, small smile crept up as he took the rose from the vampire and knelt down to his mothers grave, laying it upon the front of the head stone and whispering 'Do not worry, we will always look after each other. Afterwards, he stood back up and turned to her. "It was rather nice to meet you, Ravyn. Hope we meet again, in a somewhat less mysterious area" He signed, bringing the hand out of his pocket before turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm

"It was a pleasure meeting you Damion!" I said as he knelt down to place the rose on the ground as he whispered to his mother. "Yes maybe next time we meet it won't be the cemetery. Perhaps the Mystic Grill. Be careful going home." I said quickly turning away from him and slowly walking deeper into the cemetery. I finally found the head stone I was looking for. I didn't know if my daughter was dead or a vampire. I had the grave placed here even though it was empty. I placed the rose on the ground and talked to the head stone for about an hour before making my way back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch   Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Such a Dark Place to Meet a Witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2