Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Way to Early to Be Here Staff_zps08fc6213

Way to Early to Be Here Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Way to Early to Be Here 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWay to Early to Be Here Liz_zpse62da61aWay to Early to Be Here 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Way to Early to Be Here 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Way to Early to Be Here Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Way to Early to Be Here Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Way to Early to Be Here Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Way to Early to Be Here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Way to Early to Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 am

Bonnie got to the school extra early today so that she could make up the homework she didn't feel like doing the night before. She had her white chocolate mocha in one hand and her phone in the other texting James who was surprisingly up at this time. She kept walking to her locker to get her books and was yawning the whole time. It is way too early.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:51 am

Caroline walked into school. She liked the normalcy of school. Plus, it was a great place to patrol. Schools attracted the scum of the earth, drug dealers, child molesters, all the people she could eat guilt-free.

She was dressed more heavily than she would have as a human during this warm weather. Heat didn't bother her anymore, unless it was hot enough to actually burn. She wore a leather skirt over her blue-jeans, an undershirt, a red shirt, and a leather jacket. The layers of clothing stopped the chainmail she wore underneath her clothing from making any sound.

She'd taken to wearing the chainmail underneath her clothing because her life, and more importantly the lives of her friends, seemed to be in constant danger these past few years.

Caroline walked casually down the hall, seemingly just another teenager, but her senses constantly probed the area.

She'd bought a pair of earrings shaped like little lightningbolts yesterday and was trying them out. She wasn't yet sure whether they were cute or just tacky, but then she'd always had a knack for starting new trends in school, for being the one who decided what was cute and what was tacky.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

Bites : 81

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 pm

It was Damion's first, or second day at Mystic Falls High. He had just moved from a house a few miles outside, but after his mother's passing, they moved into town. He walked through the courtyard wearing just a normal blue T-shirt, rather tight. Blue jeans, his talisman that his father gave to him a few years prior, and some black sneakers. His shoulder bag-type of backpack went from his left leg, and the strap went over to his right shoulder around his neck, it seemed to move a little bit in the wind as he arrived at the doors. It looked heavy, like he had something weighing it down. Thing was, he was carrying his books under his right arm while he let his left arm swing free. Damion made his way to his locker, which apparently was right next to a cute girl, he thought her name was Bonnie Bennett. He had heard about a few Bennett witches from his dad, but he wasn't sure whether to believe them or not. He soon arrived at his locker just as Bonnie was yawning, reaching into her locker to grab her books just as he was opening his, and glanced over to her. "Hey, Bonnie right?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Bonnie looked up and saw a boy standing at his locker he had said her name and she was pretty sure she didn't know him. "Yeah. Do I know you?" she asked politely seeing that he must have been new since she was 100% positive that she had never met him before. Then how does he know my name?
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 pm

As Bonnie looked up at him, he looked at her really amazing brown eyes, and couldn't help but smile at her question. "No, actually. I just moved here a few weeks ago, and started going to school a couple days ago." So, this was Bonnie Bennett, the witch that he had heard about from his dad, who's mother was the one that kept Michael in the coffin. Not many knew, but his dad had a sort of journal that had written in it everything that had happen with witches around Mystic Falls. His mother was actually the one that did all the research, she was a little bit of a research junkie, that is how they thought she died, practicing one of her own spells that backfired.

He reached into his locker to put some of his books away then reached out his hand to shake Bonnie's. "I'm Damion, by the way. Damion Norwatch"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Bonnie smiled and set down her coffee cup in her locker so she could shake his hand. "Nice to meet you" she smiling at him. "Well welcome to Mystic Falls High." she said acting like the welcoming committee. She reached back in her locker grabbed her coffee and the books she needed and shut her locker.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

After he shook her hand, he too, reached into his locker to grab his books that he needed for his class and shut the door. "Thanks. You are officially the first person to welcome me into this new school" He told her, as he slowly looked around to see a passer-by, a blonde that had heavy clothes on, before looking back to Bonnie. "I'm kind of new to this whole school atmosphere" He said, "Do you know where the room is for this class?" He proceeded to point to his schedule. It was his first day having that class, and he still wasn't quite used to the new school yet.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Bonnie smiled and looked at his schedule "Well you are in luck, that is my first class too." she said then looked up to see Caroline walking by dresses in really heavy clothes. I better not get pulled into another one of her trends. she said to herself because that is just way too many clothes and is not form flattering.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 pm

He attempted to keep a straight face as she smiled, but wasn't embarrassed if a smile creeped through. As she pointed to his schedule and told him that it was her class too, he felt rather happy that he had found someone who was willing to help him out. It was rather rare, even with his good looks, to find someone like Bonnie, who was helpful. He noticed her look back at the same girl he had, and his thoughts seemed to be the same as her. It was too warm for all those clothes. "Alright, nice. So, do you want to show me where it is?" He asked her, smiling a little bit, allowing a small laugh to jump out.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Bonnie gave him a warm smile and nodded her head "Of course, follow me!" she said happily, even though it was still really early. "Gotta love coffee" she mumbled then remembered she left her Grimoire in her car. "Oh no, OK Ill have to get it before class starts.' she said then came across her first period. "Here you go Damion." she said with a smile. "Ill see you in a minuet." she said then started toward the front doors to go out into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm

He smiled at her, more of a charming smile then anything else as he walked a little behind her, looking at the posters on the walls leading up to the room where both him and Bonnie had their first class. "Thanks a lot" He told her back, still having that really amazing smile on his face, showing off his extremely white teeth as she spoke again. "Alright, yea, no problem" He then proceeded into the room and laid his books on the table before thinking about going into his shoulder pack which held his Grimoire.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Bonnie rushed out to er car and got her Grimoire and put it in her purse. She went back to the class she just left and went back to her seat and saw that Damion was still there. She sat down and smiled at him then she pulled out her phone to check her messages from James and started working on some assignments that she had to get done for the rest of her classes.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:28 am

Damion sat in the classroom for about 15 minutes before Bonnie had walked back through the doors. He had been practicing a little magic while alone, just little stuff like floating pencils and telekinetically levitating random books to him and back onto the shelf. Luckily he had finished his boring fun right before she had arrived. He looked over to her as she seemed hard at work, and went over to sit beside her, laying his books down on the table, along with his grimoire that he had taken out. Damion had a feeling that Bonnie was a witch, and didn't seem to have a need to hide it. "What're you working on?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:53 am

Bonnie looked up and answered "Just some work that I didn't finish." she said. Then she looked up at his desk and saw a Grimoire. She raiser her eyes then she realized that she had a feeling about it since she had met him at her locker. "Your a witch. aren't you?" she asked quietly looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 am

He looked over her shoulder at her work as she answered him, already knowing the answers and the question she was going to ask. "Well maybe, if you worked on it during the off time you wouldn't be working on it now" He told her, kind of a jokish tone as she asked him about being a witch. "Well, I prefer to keep it a little bit of a secret. But I did pick up on you as soon as you told me your name" He said as he closed his eyes and levitated all the loose pieces of chalk, pencils, even some little dust fibers into the air before settling everything back down, not breaking a sweat. "Does that answer your question" He smiled at her as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 am

Bonnie smiled as he levitated things in the room "Yes it does" she said then went back to her work, waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:10 pm

He was rather confused as Bonnie didn't really say anything that she knew about witches, and magic. He thought by showing her his abilities, that perhaps she would show him her's, but it didn't seem to work. He looked at her as she turned away from him and went back to her work, and decided to speak up. "So what about you, any abilities that you have?" He asked, knowing full well that her ancestors came from Salem so she must have had some magical abilities.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Bonnie smiled down at her paper "Yeah I have a few" she said dismissing it a bit. Then as she looked at his face she got up and looked out the door to se that the teacher still wasn't there and the kids hadn't started storming the halls yet. She used her magic and concentrated on the the pencils on the teacher's desk and levitated them easily into the air. After she let them down she turned to him and said "I would show you something else but I have powers that deal with fire, and I don't want to burn the school down."
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Damion looked at her as a smile crept up to his face, as it had hers when she replied. He was curious how powerful she was, even though they were one year apart, and he was probably a little stronger then Bonnie was, he still wanted to see what she could do. He watched as she got up and walked over to the door before turning around, and then his attention went to the pencils on the teachers desk as they began levitating off of the ground. He had an amazed look on his face, although it was a simple spell, it was a fun one to use to impress. "Your fire abilities, are you sure they aren't just from channeling flames for their energy?" He asked, knowing that it could happen, fire coming from channeling flames.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Bonnie looked at him "Nope" she said walking back to her desk and sitting down with her stuff. "I don't really know how to explain it. I mean it could be that but I don't use alot of energy at all to do them." she said babbling a little.
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

He glanced into her almond eyes as she spoke and sat down at her desk. "That is why it doesn't take very much energy. When you channel an element, or an object like the full moon, you draw power from it, allowing you to do more with your magic then originally possible." He told her, thinking that her being a witch that she would have known all about this channeling nature information. He looked to the door to see if any of the students had entered yet before looking back to her. "If you need any help, let me know." He gave off a feint smile as he turned to his work located on the desk in front of where he was sitting. He wanted to look like he was doing something, and not just talking about witches if a student had entered.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Bonnie thought about that. It was possible but seemed like it could be more. But she could learn alot from him. She did want someone she could actually get answers from. So she wrote a quick note and dropped iton his desk as she went to talk to a friend who just walked in.

Would you help me? I don't have anyone to talk to about it anymore. ~B
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:25 pm

As she walked off, he picked up the note that had slid off of his desk onto the floor, and read it as her friend walked in. He was a little surprised at what it had said, but he did just ask her if she wanted help, so it wasn't that surprising. He had thought about it for but a moment before knowing how to answer. He took the piece of paper and wrote down his answer, before floating it over to her rather quickly so her friend wouldn't see.

Yes, I will help you. Damion.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 am

Bonnie looked at him as she sat down after reading his note and smiled at him. Then she mouthed 'Thanks'
Back to top Go down
Damion Norwatch

Damion Norwatch

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Damion watched as Bonnie came back to her desk, he was already sitting facing the black board working on... something, appeared to be random doodles, or it could have been him writing in the Grimoire. He looked over to her as she mouthed a word, then he mouthed one back 'No problem' causing a small smile afterward. The classroom still appeared empty. It must have at least been time for class to start, they had been talking for 20 minutes or so. "Where is everybody, Bonnie?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to Early to Be Here   Way to Early to Be Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Way to Early to Be Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: