Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Hanging out in Damon's room Staff_zps08fc6213

Hanging out in Damon's room Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Hanging out in Damon's room 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHanging out in Damon's room Liz_zpse62da61aHanging out in Damon's room 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Hanging out in Damon's room 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Hanging out in Damon's room Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hanging out in Damon's room Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hanging out in Damon's room Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Hanging out in Damon's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Hanging out in Damon's room Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 pm

No one was home so I let myself in. It's been about a two weeks since Elizabeth invited me in when we played truth or dare. I wondered into the kitchen and routed through the fridge. I pulled out a can of coke. I then routed through the cabinets looking for a cup. I finally found a cup the right size so I grabbed it. I took the cup and the can of soda into the living room. I set them on the counter then proceeded to go through the liquor cabinet. I managed to find what I was looking for and set it on the counter. I closed the doors and opened the bottle of Jack Daniels. I set the open bottle down and opened up my can of soda. I quickly poured equal parts of soda and alcohol into the cup. I grabbed my cup and went upstairs. My little bag on my shoulder shifting with each step.

I opened the door to Damon's room and was surprised that his bed was made. I placed my cup down on the night table after taking a sip. I sat down on his bed and took my bag off. I grabbed the book that I had stashed in my bag earlier that morning. I placed my bag on the floor and leaned back onto Damon's pillows. I crossed my feet at the end of the bed and opened my book. I occasionally took sips of my drink in between chapters. I had no idea when Damon would show up.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Damon wiped his mouth as he came into viewing distance of the boarding house. He'd just hunted down a particularly pretty blonde he'd met the night before at the grill. It was laughable how easily persuaded some girls were now a days.

As he got to the front door of the house he paused, taking in the scent of another vampire. Only this one was familiar. A smile crept onto his face as he silently followed her scent to his room. "Come here often do we?" He asked leaning up against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:04 pm

I was on chapter twelve when I heard someone coming up to the house. I new it was a vampire because they didn't have a heart beat. I sipped my drink and went back to reading. I heard the front door open and close. At first I thought it might have been Stefan but I heard the confident foot steps that I knew all too well. A small smile crept onto my lips as I caught his scent. I was still reading when he spoke. "Depends do you mean your room, or this house?" I let out a little chuckle as my eyes wondered over to him. He was leaning against the door frame. I tore my eyes away from him and focused back on the book.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

He smiled, it wasn't every day you found a girl on your bed when you got back. He didn't even need to work his magic or invite her back. "Both." He said moving to lean against the wall looking onto the bed.

He looked at her for a few seconds before opening his mouth to speak. "So what can i do for you? Or not do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 pm

I laughed. "Surprisingly Mr. Salvatore, I stop by normally when your not home." I said thinking that every time I show up he's nowhere to be found. "Do you use that line on every girl or just me." I smirked at him before setting my book down next to me. I rolled onto my side supporting my head with my arm. I looked at him, now he was leaning against the wall. "You did tell me that I'd know where to find you, but your never home." I pouted a little because it was true.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 pm

"Oh really?" He asked moving to sit on the bed beside her. "That depends. I don't just use my lines for just anyone you know. I don't waste my time on those that don't deserve it." He said giving her a wink.

"True but im a busy man. I can't help being wanted but you didn't answer my question. What can i do for you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Damon winked at me. "Always the Playboy, I see!" I said smirking. I leaned up a little too look at him since he was now sitting on the bed. "You know I don't like answering questions." I winked at him. "I'm bored, i'm looking for entertainment." I raised an eyebrow at him. "You could do a lot of things for me." I said in a sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

"Always." He said giving her his cheeky smile. That always had the girls but Ravyn wasn't just any girl. She had once been the one he'd considered staying with. That was before he panicked and ran for his life.

"I know but some questions need answering!" He smirked looking down at her. "Well you've come to the right guy for entertainment." He smirked. "Oh yeah? And what would those things be?" He retorted in his own sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

My smirk slowly faded. "Yes some questions do need answering." I sat up leaning on my forearms. "You still have a few questions to answer!" I said, I really wanted to know why he left. He was the only guy that actually ever got away with hurting me. I'd sooner rip out a guys heart if the even tried half of what Damon pulled. I smirked again as he said what would those things be. "Anything!" I said then leaned back on his pillows. I needed a distraction from a certain hybrid that managed to get under my skin
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

He rolled his eyes and flopped back so his head was laying on the pillow. "Okay no questions need answering." He said tucking an arm behind his head. "Anything?" He smirked turning to lay on his side so he could look at her, his top half propped up on one arm.

He placed a finger under her chin, guiding her head closer to him and finally met her lips with his own. It had been a while since he'd felt her lips. The lips he used to crave so much. Now he had them back for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 am

I kept my eyes on Damon as he made himself comfortable on his bed. He couldn't seem to make up his mind until he rolled onto his side. Propping himself up on his arm. I kept my face in the same expression on my face but raised my eyebrow at him. When he said there were no questions to be answered. I was about to asked him the question that I've been dying for him to answer. I was just about to speak when he placed a finger under my chin. He guided my head towards his. His lips touched mine and I started to slip back to when we were together. My head was spinning, I had missed this man more then I liked to show. I turned my body into a similar position that he was in to be more comfortable. It had been 50 years since we were last together but it felt like yesterday. As I was kissing him I ran my tongue over his lips to see if he'd let me deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 pm

He inwardly smiled to himself as she kissed him back. It was just like old times. It was like he'd never left her behind. He pulled back and looked at her once her tongue traced his lips. He'd long forgotten her kiss and it felt good to claim it back.

He moved back in and deepened the kiss, allowing her entrance to his mouth. He'd actually missed her not that he'd admit that to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

He pulled back a little, like he was studying me. My question was gnawing at the back of my mind. He leaned back in and kissed me. His tongue shot into my mouth as he deepened the kiss. I battled his tongue as we explored each other's mouth. I let the kiss go on for a little while longer. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back a little. I looked him dead in the eyes before I spoke. "You owe me an answer that is now 50 years old." I stated in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

He closed his eyes and just savoured the kiss whilst it lasted. His hand slowly moved up to cup her face, holding her in place as he allowed his tongue to battle hers. He was just about to bring her closer when she pushed him away. He looked at her in confusement before flopping onto his back with a groan.

"Total mood killer." He moaned throwing an arm over his eyes. "You couldn't have waited an hour or two?" He asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:11 pm

I laughed at Damon and sat up. "I think I've waited long enough." I stated as I grabbed my drink, downing the whole contents of the glass. I slid out of bed and grabbed my book and my bag. I headed towards the door to see if he'd stop me.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 pm

He sighed and pouted a little. It was their first time back together after 50 odd years and she wanted to talk! A typical girls response. He listened carefully to her actions and frowned when he heard her leaving. "Wait!" He said propping himself up on his elbows. "What do you want from me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 pm

I stopped at the door way and glanced back at him. "I want to know why you ran!" I stated bluntly, letting no emotion show on my face. If he can walk out on you, you can walk out on him. I thought bitterly to myself as I walked through the door and headed towards the stairs. I just wished he would stop me before I leave this house for good.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm

He sighed and shot off the bed so he was standing. "Alright wait!" He said just loud enough for her to hear without the nerd heard overhearing what he had to say. "Imnotgoodwithrelationshipsifreakedoutokay?" He said mumbling all his words together. He'd never told anyone that and he still wasn't exactly sure why he was telling her now.

Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:08 pm

I stopped walking when he told me to wait. I froze in my spot when he mumbled about freaking out. My eyes went wide for a split second, comprehending what he had just said. I must have heard him wrong, I thought to myself. Damon Salvatore playboy extraordinaire, freaked out about a relationship. I must be crazy. I turned on my heels and sped into Damon's room slamming the door behind me. I pinned him to the wall using my body to hold him in place. I placed a hand on the wall near his head and the other one on his hip. "What did you just say?" I said looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 pm

He was almost stunned as she pinned him to the wall. That was the last thing he expected to happen. If telling the truth did this then he'd have to start being truthful more often. He closed his eyes and rested his head against the wall behind him. "Don't make me say it again!" He pleaded. It was bad enough the first time.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm

"Are you begging?" I said stunned. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. I leaned into his body more. I brought my lips to his ear. "I want you to say it again, I didn't catch it the first time." I purred digging my fingers into his hip a little.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 pm

He closed his eyes and groaned. How could he turn her down now? She was going to drive him insane if she kept this up! He moved in to kiss along her neck and gently nipped at the bit of her neck that connected to her shoulder.

Slowly he continued to kiss along her neck until he reached her ear. "I said, im not good with relationships." He whispered, his lips grazing her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Damon let out a groan with his eyes closed. He started kissing along my neck and nipped at it. My body shivered on its own accord. I let a little moan escape my mouth at what he was doing to my neck. He let his lips grazed my ear as he spoke. I couldn't help but smile. "I took me 50 years to get that answer and I got you to say it twice in the span of five minutes." I chuckled while playing with the hem of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 pm

He let out a growl, it being half playful, half annoyed. He hid his true feelings from everyone and the only time he showed them, she played on them. "So you did hear me the first time!" He said nipping her neck a bit harder this time almost breaking her skin but not quite drawing blood.

Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 pm

"I barely heard it the first time." I stated. "You might want to put spaces in between your words, that way you don't have to repeat things." I let out a gasp as he nipped at my neck. He bit a little harder but not drawing blood. I automatically let my head fall back at the sensation. I then turned my head and nibbled at his neck. I ran my fangs across his next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in Damon's room   Hanging out in Damon's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in Damon's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next