Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:52 pm

I wave Victoria over to the table I'm sitting at in the corner. Zeus sleeps at my feet. Raspberry iced tea and tomato-mozarella paninni sits on the table for her, and a Diet Coke and Turkey sandwich sits for me. As she sits I look at her and my eyebrows crease with worry. Are you alright? It's your stomach again, isn't it? I say. This isn't fun.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm fine,don't worry, I answer slowly but I can feel the pain again. It like a bumping. I try not to freak out and show my pain. I can see other people starting to look at us. Strangers, that have some serious issues. I try to drink something. It doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm

I stand and walk to the front counter. I compel the worker. You are closing early today. Myself and my girlfriend are your only customers. We can stay here as long as we want. You will provide service. You see nothing strange about this. After we leave, you will remember nothing. His eyes dilate as he walks off and starts ushering people out until we're alone. I walk back to the table and sit down with Victoria. What is it? I take her hand in mine on the table. Victoria, talk to me. Please.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I look in his eyes helplessly and hold my stomach. The bumping pain increases. I start taking shorter breaths, because t makes me feel nauseous to take deep breaths.
I don't know what's going on, Luke. I just don't know what's wrong with me I bite on my lip to try not to scream out. Something is not going well.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:46 am

I run a finger over the top of her knuckles. It might have something to do with you becoming a vampire after being a hunter. I don't know what to do for you. Victoria- I sigh helplessly. I don't know what to do for her. It scares me; I always know what to do, but I don't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 am

I know there is nothing he can do for me. Can you give me a wet towel, Luke? I.... and then blackout. Silence.

I don't know where I am but everything around me is completely white. As if nothing would exist. I look around and can't decide what to do. It's weird to me. I can see a figure from far away.Hello? Excuse me? Can you hear me? I walk to the figure. It's a little girl, wearing my necklace, that I got from my father. Where did you get this? And who are you that you have this? she just looks at me as if I was stupid.
That's mine. Don't you see? It says Victoria on it. My daddy gave it to me.
I look at her, the blonde little waves around her face and the green eyes that look at me. Oh my god...
I sit down in front of her and show her my necklace. Her eyes widen. That means...you are me? Or I am you? I nod and look her smiling. She has no idea what will happen to her or how her life will.. Wait
How old are you right now? I ask her as he sits down and stares at me.
She shows me six fingers. I nod once again. It's before dad was "killed". Right now everything is fine and her life is fine. I take her small hand in mine and smile sadly at her. Se doesn't seem to recognize it. Her fingers slowly touch my face and she laugh. So I will look like you when I'm grown up? Will I look as beautiful as you do? I laugh at her questions. [/color]I guess so. We are the same person. So I guess you will. And you are beautiful. But can I ask you something? Where are we?[/color] I look around. Everything is white. Her dress as well. She shakes her head and shrugs. She doesn't know either. I look down to the daylight ring and wonder what this has to do with me being a vampire now. Thats a pretty ring? Who gave it to you? she asks and touched the ring . Somebody very special to me. You will know who it is when you are me. I just want to tell you something. I don't know why I'm here with you but...things will change in your life. Mostly in a bad way. I don't want to make you feel bad in any way. But you have to be prepared. There will be things, that will be terrible for you. But you have to understand it was never your fault. And there will be a day everything gets better. I look at her and smile as I stroke her...or my face. Thanks. I think I have to go now I can hear a voice. It's my father. Victoria! What did I tell you? Don't speak to strangers! You never know what they really are! little Victoria stand up and hugs me and runs with a huge smile away until I ant see her any longer.

I take a deep breath and look around. I see Luke. Luke where-where is she? I need to tell her so much! I I need to..
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 pm

A small smile threatens to play on my lips but instead my forehead creases with worry. She can't know yet. I look at her with confusion. Victoria-see who? I walk towards her and brush the hair from her face. Evidently giving her that dream's had a large impact on her. I just hope it ends up being positive. I'll give her dreams in pieces. When we've had sex and shared blood, her memories have rushed to me and I've seen a lot of her past; maybe some thing she doesn't even remember. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 pm

I am still so confused. I can't understand what happened. I want to go back. I want to tell her more and want to see her again. I saw myself. As six year old girl. I know it sounds weird, but it was so...real. I close my eyes and touch my stomach again. The pain is gone.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm

That was the idea. I take her hand and squeeze it gently. Come on. Let's go find a place to stay tonight. I'll give her another dream tonight. For now, she needs to live in reality.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 pm

I nod slowly and clear my throat. I stand up and follow Luke back to the car. As I sit back on the passenger seat I lean my head back and try not to concentrate on the dream or whatever it was. Where should we stay? We can stay in the forest if we can't find anything. We have a tent in the trunk
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 pm

I nod. Camping might be nice. I pull onto a side road and park our car in the parking lot of an abandoned church. I get out and let zeus out of the car. I grab Victoria's duffle and the tent before leading us off into the woods. After five minutes of walking I set everything down and set up the tent against a stone formation. I lay down blankets and a couple of pillows inside and place the duffel inside. Zeus sits dutifully at the entrance of the tent. I scratch his ears before walking inside the tent and lying down. I wait for Victoria to join me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm

I sigh and enter the tent slowly. All I can hear are the sound of birds and the sound the tent makes after I enter it and lay next to Luke. I stroke his face and try to forget the dream that made me think about all that stuff again.
I breath out and close my eyes, after I let Luke wrap his arms around me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

I hold her and feel her drift to sleep. Time for me to back to work. I close my eyes and delve inside her head. She deserves closure; all I'm showing her is the truth. She deserves to know. I trace small circles on her back.

(OOC: YOu go ahead and control the dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm

I don't realize that I fall asleep, I recognize it too late. I'm in front of the house in London, where my father and I were living. It looks like the same. Nothing really changed. Then I remember that it probably is something from my past again.
I slowly walk to the door and open it. It's unlocked. Without making any noise it opens and I enter the hallway without any sign of life. I know where I want to go. I go up the stairs directly into "my" room, it still has the sky blue walls and the white furniture everywhere. My bed is next to the big window where I can see the street from and my things are exactly at the same place. I smile as I see myself, an eight year old version of me sitting on the bed, looking at pictures and different books. She wears jeans and a light purple shirt. I smile and knock on the door. Can I come in? I ask and smile at her as she looks to me. Her hair is longer now but the eyes are the same.
Come here! I have waited for you! What took you so long? She waves at me and waits until I sit next to her. It's her diary. My diary, that I burned after I became fifteen. I touch it slowly. That's my diary, I mean our diary. I write everything in it, so don't worry, you will miss nothing. My last entry was about...just read it. I will be right back. I have to tell daddy about you.. uhm I mean us! I look at her and hold her arm back No! Don't. He can't know that I'm here, okay? Don't tell him who I am, please? I look at her and I'm relieved as I see her nodding with a smile on her face. Alright. I won't tell him who you are, but I want him to see you. See me. It's going to be our secret though. I promise. You can look in the diary if you want, I'll be right back., she whispers and runs out of the room. I almost forgot how happy and optimistic I was when I was that age. Bitterness and sadness were my motivation. Until I met Luke. A small smile rises on my lips
I open the diary and look at the last entry that she wrote in it. I can remember that one.
Dear diary,
today was a nice day. School was boring as always and one of my teachers was really mad at me because I told them that supernatural things exist. I have to write an essay about lying know. Dad doesn't know anything about it. Well, he is really busy anyways, so it doesn't matter.
After school I went to the Hyde Park next to our house with some friends of mine and their parents, and we played hide and seek. While I was hiding I thought about my future. I don't know what I want to be! Everyone seems to know it, but I have no idea. I mean okay, I want to marry someone, and have a lot of children. I want a job that is fun and I want to see the world. But somehow there is something else as well. I want something I have no clue about...Oh well, maybe I find it out tomorrow.
I gotta go, Victoria

I close the little book and sigh. Well, it doesn't look like I would make some of my dreams come alive. I will never have a lot of children and the “job” I had was being a hunter, something, that made me go insane. I'm back, and? Can you tell me about something in your life? Did you make any of these things? Do you still live here? Tell me something!! PLEASE!! Yes, she is definitely me. Impatient like always. I laugh and look at her. Well, unfortunately, not much of it came alive. I don't have children. And not a job that I like. But I found somebody, and he is really important to me. I love him. More than my own life. If there is a hero, it is him. I smile and look at her, as her mouth opens. Tell me about him! What is his name? Will you marry him? Oh please, tell me everything! I laugh some more as she grabs my hands and jumps up and down on the bed. You will find out, don't worry. But all I can say is...he is the one. Definitely. Without any doubt. I can hear somebody coming up the stairs and my heart hurt as I hear my father's voice. Victoria. Can I come in? What were you talking about, when you said you have a visitor..? The door opens some more and I can see my father looking from one Victoria to the other. Something in his eyes lights up for a second but disappears again. Is it possible that he recognizes me? Good evening. May I ask who you are and what you are doing in the room of my daughter? I clear my throat and want to say something, but my other version is faster. This is...Dawn. She is..uhm...a tutor from the school. She is helping me with an assignment. I swallow and nod slowly, not looking away from my father. He glances at me with a strict look but nods. Well nice to meet you, Dawn. Victoria has to go to bed soon, so please leave the house then. It was nice to meet you. And you miss, you tell me before somebody is in our house. I don't like that you do what you want without listening to anybody else. The same moment that he leaves the room I can feel that everything gets blurry and I slowly wake up. I look around. The tent. And Luke, who seems to be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

I lightly stir to feign waking up as Victoria wakes. I brush the hair from her face. Hey. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:42 pm

I smile at him. Hey, I whisper and smile at him. I had a dream again. It was so real. My younger version showed me my old diary again. It was so strange to see all this again. And my father was there...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:49 pm

I nod and do my best not to display any signs of already knowing what she's talking about. Maybe you're seeing things you once forgot. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:41 pm

I look at him and bite on my lower lip. Maybe you're right. I meani remember now that I had a diary. I was writing things down that every little girl wrote, you know? Marrying, being a mommy. I had no idea how my life would end up. She was so...happy. Not knowing what she would experience. I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:31 am

I brush the hair back from her face. Children's out of the question. Marriage is a possibility. I've been carrying the ring around for a month now. Maybe some of those childhood dreams will come true. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:23 am

I raid an eyebrow and look to him. What does he want to say? I stroke his cheek and smile. As long as I am with you, that's all that matters. I love you Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:07 pm

I kiss her. I love you too. I run a hand through my hair and look her in the eye. Do you see yourself, you know, getting married? I ask softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 pm

My eyes widen as he asks me and a smile raises on my lips, I can feel my cheeks blush. Well it was always in my mind but I never really thought about it. Befor I met you there was nobody I would think of marrying. If I marry someone it would be you, I speak and kiss him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 pm

That's it. I'm proposing tomorrow. God I love this woman. That time will come. I promise. I kiss her lovingly. The box is burning a hole in my pocket now.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 pm

I smile at him and kiss him back lovingly. I don't care when it happens, just the thought to be with him forever is enough to make me feel so alive. There is just him and me and Zeus outside the tent. Nothing else matters. Nothing else is needed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 pm

-----------MORNING-------------
I kiss Victoria's cheek before climbing out of the tent. It's slightly cold out. I make a fire a bit from the tent and put a pot of water on the fire to brew coffee. I run a hand through my hair. The box is burning a hole in my pocket. It's time. I'm ready to propose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next