Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aRoad Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm

I close my eyes and sigh in contentment. It was your fault that all my senses were on overdrive,Luke...I my eyes close and without knowing, I fall back into sleep.

I know it is one of the dreams again as my eyes open and I'm in the living room of the house I was born and raised. I look on the bed but my younger version is not there. I look on my calendar. Shit. The day I thought my father was killed. My heart beat goes faster as I run down the stair until I'm standing in the basement. My father is talking to me but they don't seem to care that I'm here. I even start to think they don't see me. No. I listen to the conversation.

Listen to me Victoria. I love you and you are the best daughter on earth. Now the things I'm going to tell you are really important okay? I told you about vampires and not because I wanted you to be scared or something, because they are real. They do exist. I think one of then found out that I'm researching something. There will be a man outside and I want you to stay here in the basement and lock yourself in the secret room I made for dangerous situations. No questions Victoria. You know I love you. It'll be alright.
But this time I can follow my dad. See what happened that day for real. I follow him and leave myself behind in the basement and rush up the stairs. My dad goes into his own room, putting all his research papers in a drawer and takes a deep breath after hearing the doorbell ring and somebody knocking loudly on the door. I walk with him into the hallway as the door gets kicked open. Mr. Fields! So glad to meet you in person today. Remember me? I'm the vampire that you tried to kill a few years ago. And I have somebody with me that will take revenge for me, I don't like to get my hands dirty so.. it's the vampire that Luke found in Mystic Falls. But he does not seem to want to come inside. Instead it's the man that comes with a gun and a dagger into the house. My breathing goes faster. Somebody needs to stop this! I take a step back and swallow while I try to fight faints the tears. You can stop it whenever you want sweetheart everything around me freezes, except my father who turns back to me and smiles sadly. I was waiting for you to make it stop. I think it's not nice to see all this all over again, for both of us. Come with me He gestures outside as we walk past the scene in our house. His green eyes look at me as he shakes his head. Unbelievable how tall you are, and how beautiful. You look like your mother. She was as beautiful as you. But I like your eyes better. He laughs and gestures on a bench near us. It's surrounded by trees with cherry blossoms all over. Dad, I don't understand. Why do I have those dreams? Why am I here? Is this a message? For a moment we look at each other without saying any word, as he than starts to speak to me again. His voice is deep and soft, speaking calmly to me. The question why you are here is for later. But yes it does have a message. I suppose in dead in the real world. I knew that it would happen. So that means you found me in that old house I was hiding. Let me see. There is so much I want to tell you, but so little time. Let us begin with the biggest problem. Letting go of your past. Of me. He smiles sadly and takes one of his hands in mine. You were always so incredibly stubborn, are you aware if that? Sometimes it is very good, but there a days you have to let I of things. It makes you sick and sad to hold on on particular situations, or in our case, people. I did not die today. But I pretended to be just for having you as safe as possible. I had no idea why you became a hunter anyways, because I was not dead for real. I still don't know. But it is for sure that you were not suppose to. It killed me to see you becoming a hunter and becoming obsessed with the thought that was your job. Revenge was your life and I couldn't handle to see you break apart. I'm happy you are a vampire rarer than a killing machine. I know how hard it is to be a hunter and its a life I never wished for you or even for me. I know I never talked a lot about your mother but she has no fault in all of this. Well maybe a tiny bit. She left us because she couldn't handle to live with me. She wanted to take you with her but I was against it, thought that I could save you from everything because I was a vampire hunter. I was wrong. They killed her after I found out about the cure. They wanted to get you as well, to threaten me. But I was so dumb! I didn't give up my researches. I rather liked the idea if you becoming a hunter as well than stopping to find the cure. I'm sorry Tori. It all began because I was selfish.but that is not the point anymore. Life goes on. I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did and I can't see anymore that you still think about me as what you might did wrong. Because you have no fault in all of this. he looks at me and cups my face with his hands. You are young. You are beautiful and you will live a very very long time. Make the best of it and let go. I will always be near you I promise. And about your dreams... I can see him looking to my engagement ring. He raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms. The young man seems to love you a lot Victoria. And you do to. It was his idea with all this. I suppose you both were having... he clears his throat You know...I mean there is no other way for him to have access to your thought than having..do we have to discuss this topic? I mean in your father and we never had this talk... I shake my head and laugh. No no, I'm completely fine. We really don't have to discuss this. I look at him and keep talking. It was Luke the whole time giving me those dreams? He was acting as I he wouldn't know anything! my dad shrugs and smiles. I follow his glance and see a figure coming to us. It's Luke. Smiling as he slowly walks to us. There he is. I guess I need to talk to him. You know just to make sure he treat you right.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:58 pm

A small smile plays on my lips as I nod to Victoria and watch her father stand. I follow him a little ways into the woods. We both know it's futile. Victoria can hear us regardless. I nod in acknowledgement. It's good to see you healthy and happy again, Mr. Fields. My voice is genuine.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm

I sit on the bench and look down on my ring.me and Luke. But my dad won't be there. I can hear both of them speak to each other. My father answers Luke with a calm but a tiny bit strict voice. It's comical.

It is nice to see you again, Lucas. I might be dead and everything, wht does not mean I do not care about my daughter. So tell me, how is everything between you and her? Please not very detail. I just want to know if you both are happy in this relationship. You asked her to marry her?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:16 pm

I nod and smile. I couldn't be happier, and as far as I can tell, neither could she. I did ask her to marry me, sir. I love her more than anything in this world. My tone becomes more serious. I'll take care of her, protect her, even when she demands that she can take care of herself. We both know how stubborn she can be. I say, lightening the mood. I'll make sure she's happy, sir. That's all I've ever wanted for her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Silence. My father does not reply for a moment. I wonder how he will react. Even though its a dream, it is pretty realistic.
I'm glad to hear that, son. And don't call me sir, it's totally fine if you call me by my first name. You're marrying my daughter, I don't want to be called sit as if we are strangers. I can hear them laugh and it's followed by as sigh. My father speaks again.
i know you are the right one for her. I don't think anybody else could be better. I wish you both the best. I will not see you both when the dy comes but...I wish you both the best. You are good for her. You make her smile, it's a long time ago that she really smiled and laughed. I think the last time was when she was seven. Be good to her, son. You are a good person. And tease her back if she tries to be mean. That's something every Fields woman does. I can hear them both laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:31 pm

We shake hands and I smile. Thank you. I nod to him and a silent understanding passes between us. He'll stay there for a minute. I walk over to Victoria and smile down at her as she sits. Your father wants to say goodbye. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:49 pm

I look up to Luke and nod. But I turn around one again. We'll talk later about all this. I walk to the place where my father stands and wait for him to turn around so I can face him. He smiles and takes a deep breath. Well I guess it's time to say goodbye for real, Vic. God, how much I hate this. But I won't regret that I saw you again. And I Andi relieved that you have him he bids to the direction where Luke is. If something happens that makes you sad, I personally come bac to kick some ass. I smile at him and shake my head. Don't worry, something like that will not happen. We love each other. And I can kick some butt too. We laugh and hug each other for a very long moment. I love you dad. I love you too Sweetheart.
I boon and open my eyes and see the bedroom again. The dream is over. And my father gone. But I'm fine. More than that. I'm all over it now. I turn back to Luke and look at him. Unbelievable. It was you the whole time? You gave me those dreams?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:54 pm

I shrug my shoulders. Memories, Victoria. I just gave you your memories. I wanted you to have closure. I say quietly. Her father was real in that dream. Just one of the perks of being supernatural. The dead have their ways of coming back to us. I wanted you to believe that it wasn't your fault. I knew even after you saw your father that you still felt guilty. I didn't want that for you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:01 pm

I look at him and smile. Well you did it. I feel much better. Thanks to you. That's another thing I love about you. You are always there for me. Every time. In every situation. I love you I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:05 pm

I relax under her touch and kiss her back with equal passion and love. I love you. I murmur against her lips before kissing her again. She is my world.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:14 pm

I pull back and just look at him for a moment. I'm the most lucky person in the entire world. I think I'm over my past. Completely, Luke. Because of you and of course my father. I can live without asking myself what would have happened.Thank you. Thank you Luke I kiss him and pull back again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:17 pm

I blink slowly. That's certainly a nice thank you. I grin and hug her to me. Her face buries in my chest and I trace circles on her back.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:25 pm

I sigh in contentment to his touch and close my eyes while just enjoy the moment. And I thought I would have my hallucinations again. You were such a good actor, I mumble against his skin and breath out. I'm more aware of his hands on my back now. It makes me relax.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:31 pm

I chuckle. I used to be a special ops. I pretended to be people all the time. I'm a good actor. I kiss the top of her head and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm

I raise an eyebrow and grin at him. Oh really? Interesting. I wonder when else you were actingI say and look at him while my fingers trace their path around his muscular chest and look on his dog tag.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:39 pm

I smirk and raise an eyebrow. I don't really have to act around you. I've had to act around a hundred other girls for work. I've had to be about a hundred different people. It can be exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Good to hear that. I pull him closer and kiss him again. After minutes I pull back and look outside. It's pitch-dark I guess it is in the middle of the night. But I can't sleep any longer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm

I gently turn her face to look at me. I let my eyes take on a soft, soothing glint. I look at her and speak warmly. Go to sleep; I'll be here when you wake up. I speak in a soft, warm, inviting tone.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Will you make me dream again?, I mumble and and wrap my arms around him while my eyes close. I take a deep breath and concentrate on our breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:33 am

I brush the hair from her face as she nuzzles into my chest. I speak softly. Maybe. I trace slow circles on her back, trying to lull her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm

I sigh and close my eyes again while I take a deep breath and smile. Being here with Lucas is everything I need and everything I want. My body relaxes and I fall asleep without me knowing when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:21 pm

I let myself slip into the dream world.
------------DREAM WORLD-----
I see Victoria looking around her. We stand in a solid white room that seems to go on forever. I'm dressed in jeans, combat boots, a black shirt and leather jacket. I put a hand in my pocket as I walk over to her. Unfortunately, you haven't the skill to control dreams. I can teach you later, but for now, tell me where you want to go or what you want to see, and it'll happen. A small smile plays on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:45 pm

I listen to Luke's wods while I'm still looking around. I wear a black and white striped dress and sandals. Anything? Well okay then. Let me see... in thinking about a place where I would love to be but I can't decide. I see the scenery change every second from one to another. That is just insane. I close my eyes and think about it. France sounds nice to me. The southern, meditarranian part of the courtyard where the weather is always warm and has just the relaxing atmosphere. We immediately stand in the middle of a lavender field and the sun is shining. It's like a labyrinth. I couldn't think about anything else I'm sorry. Oh my god I can even smell lavender!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:07 pm

I smirk and look around. France, huh? Not surprised. I walk over to her and entwine my fingers with hers. A small smile graces my lips. I don't forget details.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

I smile back T him and shrug. I honestly just took something random that we might both like. I sigh and look around What now? I mean it's a dream we can do whatever we want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)   Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip to nowhere (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next