Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhat if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aWhat if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:15 pm

I feel my fangs grow in as my eyes go slightly red. The only advantage I have is speed and agility; plus wolves fight one at a time. They don't mob. I hear a rush of air and turn and land a punch on the snout of the wolf. It crumples down, knocked out. I turn and do a back flip, successfully kicking two more wolves in the face and sending them careening over the top of the forest. I let out a yell as a wolfs teeth clamp on my arm. Shit. I punch him hard in the skull. His skull instantly cracks and he falls. Damn now I'm going to die of a wolf bite. Wonderful. I snap the last wolfs neck and glance up at the girl before starting to walk back in the direction of the deep woods. I want to die in peace. I look at the wound on my forearm. It's awful; but it will only look worse in time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:08 pm

I jump and follow the hybrid. "Wait!" I say and walk to him. "You're injured, are you alright?" Actually it shouldn't be a big deal because he is a hybrid. I look to him, still a little worriesd
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

I stop but don't turn to face her. Why should you care? It doesn't matter. Magical healing powers, I'll be just fine. I say tightly and continue walking again. I'm in no hurry. This girl really just needs to leave me alone. I'd prefer to die in peace.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:23 pm

I don't know what to do and look to him as he slowly walks away. I don't know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. It is so strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 pm

I stop as I feel her eyes boring into my back. What? I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 pm

"Do I know you? Have we ever saw each other before?" I ask trying to ignore the fact that I should hunt him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

I shrug my shoulders and turn to face her. I don't know. I've been on T.V. a couple times for a medal of honor and a few purple hearts. You probably saw me in a bar; I don't know. My arm's burning like hell.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I can see the wound on his arm. It doesn't look good. Not at all. "I don't want to owe you something because you healed me, so let me see the wound", I say and walk a few steps closer to him. I don't know how he will react.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm

I let her approach me but I make no effort to show her my arm. Werewolf bite. Incurable. Resulting in death. Unless you happen to have Niklaus Mikaelson's blood on you? No, I didn't think so. I say as her eyes dim a bit. My impending death isn't something I'm ready for, but I suppose I am a creature from "hell." That's what the movies say anyway; guess I'm going back where I belong.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:01 pm

It seems like there is nothing for me to help him. I don't have anything with me that could change something in this situation. Do I feel sadness? I don't understand. I barely know him and also he is a hybrid. Just wake up, wake up before all this gets stranger than it is right now. Try to wake up. But I can't, it feels like something wants me to be stuck in here.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Geeze this dream's vivid. I can feel the pain. I look at her and shake my head slowly. Why do you give a damn?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:14 pm

I can feel that I turn around in my bed, but the dream is still going on. I don't move and shrug. "I guess I feel sorry for you", I reply trying to convince myself that this is all I feel.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm

I walk closer to her and raise an eyebrow. Sorry for me? My misery's ending. Yours is just beginning. You have a long life ahead of you. I'm done. I say. My pain is ending. Hers, hers is just starting.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm

I look at him and cross my arms in front of my chest. I guess he is right with the pat that I still have to live with all the pain I feel. Lucas Reid. My eyes get bigger as my mind gives me the hint who the person in front of me is. I see the scene in the bar, when I was running to the bathroom and throwing my weapons away. Then, there is a pause, and I see myself walking with my bag of weapons. But instead of going in the Grill, I pass it without looking around. So this is how my life would actually go, I say and look to him, my mouth open. He is dying while I'm fearful, not capable of anything that has to do with hunting and bitter.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 pm

I blink slowly as I gain control of my body in the dream. You know, the day you came into my studio, I was about to flip my switch before you walked in. Even though I have control over my dream, my arm still burns like hell.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

It feels like I can't talk anymore. The control of my body is still not really there but I can manage to say what is in my mind.
“So our lives would go like this? You would die here and I would be a... piece of shit watching you being hurt?”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 am

I shrug my shoulders. Evidently we balance each other out. You balance the primal instinct in me and I keep you from being a murderer. My arm still burns like hell. This dreaqm needs to end.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 pm

I want to say something else but I can't as I suddenly wake up out of the dream. I take a deep breath and look around. Everything is silent and like seems to sleep. Just a nightmare, I think to myself and swallow. I can hear Luke mumbling something in his dream. I don't feel we'll. I try to be quiet as I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. I can't hold my tears back. The dream was more than I could handle.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm

I watch as she falls to the ground. Her heartbeat is startlingly absent. I rush to her and yell. No, this can't be happening. I snap upwards in the bed and take a deep breath. I look to my right and notice the startling absence of Victoria. Victoria! i calm myself as I hear her crying in the bathroom . I climb out of bed and run to her. She's bent over the sink. I turn the faucet off and hold her to me from behind. My breathing's still shaky. I gently pull her down with me to lean against the wall. I hold her to me and let her cry. It's okay. Just a dream. My voice isn't exactly reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 pm

I close my eyes and try to push the memories away that are left from the dream. I hate to feel this way. My stomach is upset and I feel like I would throw up. But I ignore the fact. Luke is right it was just a dream. Even though it was pretty real. "Did you had the same.. I mean did were you there?", I ask slowly looking at his arm. Somehow I thought that the wound of the bite would be there. I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 pm

I rest my chin on her shoulder and nod. Yeah. THere's nothing on my arm, but I can stilll feel feint burning. I draw in a shaky breath. This is not a fun dream.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 pm

I can't understand how we had the same dream. How this is possible. Did it want to show us something? Or was it just random? I hug Luke back

Last edited by Victoria Fields on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:43 pm

I shake my head softly. I don't know. Maybe it's supposed to help you make a decision. I trace soothing circles on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

"But I did", I reply and look back at him. He has a point though. Maybe it was to show us how things went and if we would appreciate them. I did, more than before after I saw this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm

I shake my head. No, I mean in reference to you turning. I don't know. Just speculation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)   What if...? (Lucas & Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What if...? (Lucas & Victoria)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next