Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Staff_zps08fc6213

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Liz_zpse62da61aWork it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Empty
PostSubject: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:42 pm

I sit down at the grill Baine had hit me up and asked to meet me and Katherine here. I don't know why i guess he feels that he messed up... or he wants Katherine back. I see him sitting down and I sit down and look at him... I don't say a word to him but just sit across from him and wait for Katherine to show up.

Look Rome... you can look at me all you want but i do acknowledge what i did was wrong but I do have feeling for Katherine she wasn't just a pretty face or a notch on my belt....

He had said to me.

Thats not the issue...FRIEND... its that she was in a bad place and you took advantage of that...regardless we are friends no we were friends and you know how i feel about her..., when she comes i guess she can settle this once and for all and make a choice and we both have to respect it. I reply waiting for katherine and don't say another word.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 pm

I walk into the Grill and sit down at the table with Roman and Baine. I'm dressed in dark jeans, combat boots, and a black tank top. Baine that's bullshit and you know it. We barely spoke to each other; you have no feelings for me. You feel lust. I look at both of them in turn. I have made my choice. I made my choice long before this dumb meeting.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

Bites : 72

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 pm

I won't say your lying katherine... but ...that night you asked me if it was just a one night stand and i said no... i thought we could get to know one another and maybe pursue a relationship..but im here ready to hear you decision... I say looking at Roman...damn doesn't seem like she will choose me but you never know.... she can choose me and try something knew or choose him... my heart is racing im sure the both of them can hear it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:53 pm

I sigh and shake my head. Baine, I'm sorry, but you're a witch. You seem nice, but I don't like witchcraft very much. Again, Baine I was vulnerable and upset. You swooped in. I wasn't thinking. I take Rome's hand. I want to be with Rome. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

Bites : 39

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I walk to the Grill and enter it after I'm taking a deep breath. It is a cold day and I'm happy to go inside. I look around while I'm taking my jacket off. Some old friends of mine said they would be here and they wanted me to come as well. So I look around and slowly walk my way inside the Grill
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 pm

I smile at her and I couldn't believe it...Really... thankyou kat... i love you and your giving me another chance... I said gripping her arm. Im not even concerned about Baine right now but he looks pretty sad....
I look up... I see Kat's friend Amy from afar....
What's Amy doing here, i thought she left mystic falls.... I wave her over to us.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 pm

I smile at the small group. "Hi guys" I say and look at the three. "Yes, I thought about leaving, but I couldn't just leave the house like that. It might take a while, before I go. It's nice to see you again Kat", I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm

I see the girl and she gives off the same energy as I do ...not to mention she is very pretty... i stare at her for a couple of seconds too long but look away immediately it seems that katherine caught me looking for a moment... i hope this girl didn't notice... i just found out that me and Kat have no future now and im already curious as to who her friend is....AMY... i wonder where she is from.. does she even know she's a witch.. hell can she tell that i am one
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I turn around and look at the guy that I don't know. He seems nervous and sad about something. "Hello" I say and look at him. "I'm Amy, nice to meet new faces" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 pm

I smile softly. Good to see you too, Amy. Amy, this is Baine. I smile and look knowingly at Roman. Baine's got a thing for the witch
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

"Hello, Baine" I say and look back to Katherine. "I didn't know that you were here, Kat. When did you came here?" I ask and sit on the empty chair. While I wait for an answer from her I eye up to Baine. He's practicing magic, I can tell that immediately. Yet I don't know if its black magic or white. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm

hello..Amy...nice to meet you...ummm im Blaine....i mean Bane...no. Baine Tesla I say stuttering. ..man its not every day i meet another witch....
ummm please sit...thhey said you left this place...why come back I asked her
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:32 pm

I smile and turn to Baine. "Well, it looked like I have to do a lot of things before I can leave this place. I need to find someone who wants the mansion, and I have to look on the paper work. I came back because I didn't want to leave a mess behind. How about you? Are you new in town?"
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Yea i am new in town....ummm my family is part of a ....coven but i left...im a witch...and i can tell you are to...so we can drop the pretenses...please tell me about you.
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

I raise my eyebrows. "Well, my grandmother was a member of the Dublin coven and she lived here until she died. Her mansion is mine now. But it is huge and when you live in there it gets really boring after a while."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I clear my throat and nudge Rome. It was nice seeing the both of you, but perhaps we should leave you two, I pause and smirk. to it. I take Rome's hand and lead him out the door.

(Primo-let's leave this thread now for Amy and Baine)
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 pm

I smile at her and hug her. "It was nice to see you again Kat", I say and smile at the man next to her. They seem happy. I sit back down and look to Baine. "Well, that means just you and me now", I say and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I give a slight smile as I can see what Katherine is trying to do, get my mind off her and what better way then an attractive female who happens to be a witch. She was beautiful but different at the same time she had a certain innocent quality to her that made her very appealing.
Yea.. its just us to it seems so do you want a drink... i'm buying.. seems like we have a lot in common so lets see what else we have thats similar about us. I say
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

“Sure”, I say and nod. Baine seems like someone who is nice to be around, so I don't want to leave yet. All the work can wait for a night and I can concentrate on myself. “So, when did you came here?” I ask as I cross my legs and look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Baine Tesla

Baine Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

A couple of months ago actually, I got tired of being devoted to the spirits so i came here, I had a friend who asked me to help his sister and in return, he'd watch over me. Without the protection of a Coven, Vamps and werewolves like to prey on us weaker witches to do their bidding. We can protect ourselves but can't always protect the ones we love you know....What about you. I say ordering her a drink
Back to top Go down
Amy McCord

Amy McCord

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:02 pm

"My grandmother was the strongest witch I knew. She showed me everything and I got my book of shadows from her. After she died I found out that her mansion here in Mystic Falls was now mine, so I moved here. But unfortunately I didn't really had anything to do here. I didn't know anybody and my grandmother's library is gigantic, I had to do a lot of things. So I decided to sell her house. But I'm not sure yet. I'm afraid, nobody will buy it." I shrug and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)   Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Work it out (Amy/Primo/Baine/Kat)
Page 1 of 1