Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Great Mountain of Sugar Staff_zps08fc6213

Great Mountain of Sugar Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Great Mountain of Sugar 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGreat Mountain of Sugar Liz_zpse62da61aGreat Mountain of Sugar 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Great Mountain of Sugar 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Great Mountain of Sugar Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Great Mountain of Sugar Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Great Mountain of Sugar Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Great Mountain of Sugar

Go down 
+2
Stefan_Salvatore
Irene Rossi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Great Mountain of Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Irene was fumbling through the Boarding House's kitchen, trying to find some human food that she was in the mood for. Every once in a while, it was nice to remember the taste of the things she used to like so much so many years ago.

That was when she came across a box full of things she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. Chocolate, bubblegums and many other sugar-y delicacies were stored there, just waiting to be found and devoured. She eyed the candies suspiciously before taking the box to the living room.

Sitting down on the couch, she unwrapped the first candy and ate it, smiling as it touched her tongue and she felt the sweet taste in her mouth. Irene couldn't believe she had spent so long without eating that.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm

I had just finished buttoning my shirt when I heard the sound of plastic being rummaged through downstairs. A sigh escaped my mouth as I sped down the stairs and into the living room where I found a scene that I couldn't help but laughing at. There was Irene, completely devouring Damon's secret stash of candy. "Ah, so you're the lucky one that managed to find Damon's stash of candy." I sat down next to her and peered at the candy, my mouth starting to water, "Do you know how long I've been looking for that stash?" I looked at her then the candy, "He's been saving candy since god knows when and just stashing it. And now, here you are, just happened to find the candy." I couldn't take it anymore, "Of course, I have my stash of candy too." I grinned ear-to-ear before getting up and walking into the kitchen. I then grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and brought it to the middle of the room where I stepped on top of the chair and lifted one of the panels on the ceiling off. I reached my hand in and slowly pulled out the six bags of candy I had up there. I walked back into the living room with the bags and plopped down, then slowly started to open the first bag, pulling out a Reese's peanut butter cup. I devoured half the bag in mere seconds.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

"Damon's secret stash of candy?" Irene said as she devoured yet another bar of chocolate. "Damon has a secret stash of candy?" Her lips were starting to quiver and finally she couldn't help but laugh. "He won't have it for long." She added as she picked up a handful of candies from the box.

"Candies, candies, candies, a lot of candies I will eat." The sugar was starting to affect Irene, but she didn't care. All those delicious little sweets had an appeal that not even she could resist. "Stefan, candy is my second best friend! It makes me happy!"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm

"Hmm, what should I do today?" I asked myself since I was already dressed and looking for trouble. "I think I'll go torture the Salvatores!" I said with a wickedly evil grin. I speed to their house and just walked right in. Slamming the door behind me. I heard noises coming from the living room so I just wondered in. I strolled over to the mini bar and pulled out Damon's bourbon. I didn't even bother with a glass and just drank straight out of the bottle. I plopped down on one of the arm chairs with my legs hanging over one of the arm rests. I watched as Stefan and Irene shoveled stuff into their mouths, after taking whatever it was out of the wrappers. There were small piles of wrappers piling up. "What in the hell are you two eating?" I asked curiously, being locked in a coffin for generations definitely put me behind in a lot of things. At my question the both seemed startled or maybe it was the fact that they were too engrossed in what they were eating that they didn't notice my presence until now.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"We're eating candy! Care to join us?"
I laughed as Irene completely gave in, she was experiencing a sugar high. A few minutes later, I was jumping up and down on the sofa, continuing to devour the sweet, addicting candy. I threw a bag of candy towards Irene. "Here. More sugar!" I laughed as thoughts of what if Damon came home and saw us eating his candy rushed through my head. Truthfully, at this time, I honestly didn't care. He could beat me up at this time and I would still be laughing from the sugar high that I was experiencing.
I grabbed a Baby Ruth and completely devoured it. "Sugar makes me happy!" I sang. "This is better than getting wasted!" I jumped from one expensive couch to the next, singing the words over and over. I, Stefan Salvatore, am ashamed to admit that I felt like a little kid going through one of the biggest sugar highs in his life at that moment. And boy was I loving it!
I looked over to Rebekah and grinned while throwing her a bag, "Eat up!"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Picking up the candy Stefan threw at her, Irene looked at the Original sitting down on the chair and laughed. She wasn't afraid, she wasn't tense, she wasn't even uneasy. She was just happy. She couldn't care less that there was a vampire that wanted to kill them so close to her. All she wanted was for Rebekah to join them in their sugar-eating.

"Come on, grab a candy and eat it! Sugar makes us happy!!!! So veeeeery happy!!!" She sang and talked at the same time, not caring how ridiculous she looked or sounded.

She grabbed a handfull on sweets and threw it to the Original. "Join the fun!!!! So many candies we will eat!!!!" Irene wasn't even talking anymore, she was too happy for that. She had to sing. She got up and started to jump up and down on the sofa, her mind not even wandering to the thought that Damon could come in at any second and see the two of them acting like hyperactive children.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I caught the bag of candy that Stefan tossed to me. Then Irene tossed some at me which I grabbed. "What the hell is candy?" I said opening up the bag and pulled out a piece and the wrapper said snickers. I quickly unwrapped it and bit off a piece. "YUM!" I purred as I took another bite. I gulped down more bourbon and devoured the rest of the bar. I grabbed another piece which was different. The more I ate the more I liked candy. I quickly ate the candy that was in the bag. Then I ate what Irene gave me. "Damn it's gone!" I said pouting.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm

My brain felt mushy from all the candy plus jumping. I ran to the bathroom and quickly threw up, but of course that did not stop me. I continued devouring the candy that I had, and started my jumping once more. "Candy is my life!" I jumped up once more. "Nothing will separate us." I said as I hugged my bag of candy. "NOTHING!" I practically sang as I jumped from couch to couch.
"Candy! Sugar! Candy!" I fell to the ground, quickly composed myself, and continued jumping.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Two days he'd been away and now all he wanted to do was go home and have a nice quiet drink. He'd had enough of people for a while. Mostly a day or two and then he'd be back to his usual tricks with the ladies. He dropped down onto the roof of the boarding house and growled a little as he sensed the house wasn't as empty as he wanted it.

He dropped down to the ground landing almost gracefully on his feet before making his way to the back door. "Stefan! What the hell are all these people doing here?" He asked entering the living room. He scanned the room rather quickly, taking in all who were present.

"Is that... is that my candy?" He asked racing over to his candy storage. "No frigging way Stefan!" He said throwing it to the floor. "EVERYONE OUT! NOW!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Katherine was somewhat tired from the day she was having and in the boring day. She can never accomplish her goal. She only hooked up with 6 models that particular day. Kat thought something that would make her day less meaningless and boring would be to travel to her favorite vampire duo, Damon and Stefan. She made it to their door and Damon had just come in, from what she heard through the door. When she heard, "EVERYONE OUT.", she knew it was her cue to come in. She broke the lock and pushed the door wide open. "Anybody miss me?" She said, her smirk quickly dropped. "Don't answer that..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Damon growled at us to get out. Then Katherine came into the room. She cut herself off in mid sentence, and her smirk dropped from her face. "Hello Katerina!" I said with a sly grin. I sped in front of Damon. I gulped more of his bourbon and placed my hand on his chest. "You might want to rethink what you just said." I stood on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear. "I'm having a good time and not hurting anyone, relax I'll call Ravyn to buy you new candy." I quickly turned on my heels and plopped back down on the arm chair back into the position I was in. I brought the bottle back to my lips and took a swig. "Stefan be a doll and pass me some more candy."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Katherine gave a sly smile to Rebekah as she acknowledged her, something most people in Mystic Falls don't really do anymore. Katherine's smile flew back up when she dashed over to Damon and stood her damn ground. After her final comment, Katherine pointed to Rebekah and looked around at everyone. "Did I mention I like ha?" She asked, confidently in an ugly fake British accent.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Irene laughed at Katherine's accent and jumped down from the sofa, a big handful of candies on in her hands. She smiled maniacally at the two new arrivals and handed them each a bit of candy.

"Join us!" She told them, jumping up and down in the same place. "Eat the candy, eat the sugar and just have fuuuun!!!" Irene stretched the last word out and spinned around.

"I looove candy! It's just so sweet and sugar-y!!!"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 pm

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Rebekah, being careful to avoid her eyes. "Im not my brother, im not so easily pushed around." He said giving her a mock smile. He wasn't in the mood to back down. Someone had taken something of his and now they had to pay. "Stefan! You. Are. So. Dead!" He said through his teeth.

He turned looking at Rebekah in the eyes this time. "Ravyn?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm

I slowly bounced up and down as I looked at Damon. My bottom lip stuck out, creating a pout. "Aw, Damon. Don't wreck the fun!" I jumped even higher as I tossed Rebekah another bag.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm

I smirked at Damon. "You'll meet her soon enough." I said pulling out my phone while eating more candy. "Yeah Damon don't wreck the fun!" Stefan tossed me more candy. I dialed her number it rang twice then her voice came on the line. "Ravyn can you be a doll and bring a lot of candy to the Salvatore house?" When she agreed my smirk grew larger. "Thanks doll I'll see you soon!" I ended the call, and drank some more. "Damon do you have anymore bourbon?" I asked when I finished off the bottle and threw it in the fire place.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm

I jumped higher and higher. Suddenly, I felt like the sugar had completely taken over. My whole body felt like it was floating on air. "Sugar is my life!" I sang. I looked at Damon, "Come on, enjoy the fun! Eat some candy before it's all gone!" I reached down and picked up one of the heavier bags, then tossed it to Damon. "Come on, brother! Don't be a brooder!"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm

I hung up with Rebekah and quickly got into my car. I drove quickly to the store and literally bought a car full of different kinds of candy. I bought six bottles of bourbon and let the store. I quickly sped to the Salvatore boarding house after asking someone where it was. I quickly got out of the car and headed to the door. We I reached the door I heard multiple voices. Since I was going to be polite I knocked on the door, instead of barging right in. I quietly waited for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Katherine stood there, shocked that she actually agreed with Damon on something. They should probably stop. It looked unhealthy, especially given the fact Stefan was always so come and had such a deep voice. Now his voice sounds all squeeky and hyper. LOVE IT. Katherine walked over to Damon and smiled, as she snatched the bag of candy Stefan tossed him. "Don't mind if I do..." She was ready to chow down, when she heard a knock on the door. "...I guess I'll get it..." She rolled her eyes as she opened the door. "Sorry, we don't eat girl scout cookies." She said, laughing and turned around to walk back to the candy, still gesturing the girl to come in. She ignored everyone and begun to eat Damon's apparent stash of candy.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"I guess it's a good thing I'm not a girl scout." I muttered sarcastically and followed the woman in. I say a bunch of people in the living room eating candy. Almost everyone was eating candy and some were really hyper. "So this is why you told me to bring candy." I chuckled. "It's a good thing all that candy won't make you fat Bekah! There's candy and bourbon in my car."

Last edited by Ravyn Daniels on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm

I launched myself off the chair and engulfed Ravyn in a hug. "I love you!" I shouted since the sugar was kicking in and headed out the door to her car. I sped in and out of the house multiple times until everything was in the house. "God Damn Ravyn I wasn't expecting this much candy!" I grabbed more candy and started dancing around.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am

My eyes widened as I looked upon the bags and bags of candy. "I call those 2 right there!" I pointed to the bags in front of me which were filled to the brim with candy. I jumped down and ripped open the bags, slowly devouring the candy. My sugar high grew and grew as the height of my bouncing did as well.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:24 am

Irene's eyes widened in wonder as she saw all that sugar. She smiled and dived in, quite literally, to get more sweets. There were so many to choose from that she gave up and just started to eat whatever showed up in the packs. As she munched on the candies, she kept getting more and more hyper, until finally she couldn't stay still and just had to keep running around the room, laughing and snatching candies every time she passed by the packs.

"I love candies!!!!!! One day I'll rule the world and candy will help me!!" She laughed. "And Damon will help me too because it was his candy that I first met! And you, Stefan, my sugar-eating buddy, can rule the world too!"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

I raised my hands up in triumph from Irene's words, "I will be the King Of Candies!" I started using my vampire speed to run around the house, up and down the stairs, riding the railing on the stairs, and swinging from the chandelier above. "This." Swing. "Is." Swing. "So." Swing. "Fun!" My feet gave a loud thud as I launched myself from the chandelier landing directly in front of Damon.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 pm

"Hello Damon, and everyone." I said looking at everyone. "What in the world is going on?" I looked around waiting for someone to answer. I opened up one of the bottles of bourbon and started drinking from it. I grabbed a bag of candy and went to stand next to Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Mountain of Sugar   Great Mountain of Sugar Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Mountain of Sugar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next