Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 am

I roll my eyes playfully as I then smacked his chest gently as I then kissed his lips and whispered, "You are perfect. Why did you not come in my life sooner, hmm?" As I looked into his eyes, I could not help but to smile greatly as I found my head was now resting on his chest, right over his heart. his heart was beating greatly, showing just how healthy and strong it truly was. "When do I work next?" I asked in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 am

I shrug. Couple weeks. We're both taking a break. . I smile and kiss her again. I was busy fighting in Afghanistan; living in the Outback, going after the wrong woman; having a bad boy phase I grin and press a kiss to her lips. Still haven't quite gotten over that, but you keep a handle on me. I wink and kiss her again.

(I gtg; talk to you later Smile
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am

(talk to you later! Very Happy Be safe!)

I kiss his lips over and over again as I then whispered, "At least I get to be with you and I will keep a handle on you." I winked right back as him as I then yawned cutely and curled up some more to him to get warm.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 am

I chuckle and continue to trace circles on her skin. The motorcycle stays. I won't get rid of that. I smirk. Besides, it's a good excuse to have you wrapped around me. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am

I laugh a bit at his reply before I then kissed his lips lovingly. "You can keep the motorcycle. I find it sexy and I love having my arms around you." That was when my pale pink lips kissed his lips and I kept smiling. Kissing Nic seemed natural. It felt like him and I were to only kiss one and other.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 pm

I chuckle slightly and grow serious. I can see something's on her mind. I brush the hair from her face and smile softly at her. What's on your mind? I look at her. We can have the talk about our exes if that's what you want. I'm open with you. There's nothing you can't tell me. I promise
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

As we were laying on the bed he asked if I wanted to talk about our exes. I was not ready for such a talk yet. My eyes looked at his eyes. Smiling a bit as I then pecked his lips. "Nic, I am not ready for that talk. I want us to be happy about us and not have to worry about our exes now. Lets concentrate on us and nothing more." I told him truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

I nod and peck her lips. Whenever you're ready I kiss her lips again and trace circles down her bare back. She's different. Most girls want to talk. She doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

I then moved closer to him as I pecked his lips a bit. This man had won my heart and he knew it. I knew it. The world should know it. I wanted to tell him of my past relationships, but I did not know if he knew about the supernatural around us.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:08 pm

I smile softly at her. I know what your brother is. My foster parents were vampires, Rin. I don't fear the supernatural. I understand. I brush the hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:15 pm

My eyes widen as he said those words. He knew. He knew about all of them. "Then I feel like I can tell you that my ex-husband was a hybrid." My eyes looked down as I bit my lip a bit at that moment. My heart was racing as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 pm

I nod. Yeah. My ex-wife was a vampire. I knew what she was, but I told myself that I didn't care. I mean. My own parents fed on me. I don't fear supernatural creatures. I view them as humans with permanent guns. I can imagine marrying a hybrid would be an interesting experience. Personally, my ex-wife compelled me to marry her, so I didn't have a choice. She compelled me to ignore it as she slept with other men in our house. Always an interesting experience. I did love her, but I was trapped. She was abusive. I prefer to avoid dating supernatural creatures now a days.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:34 pm

I look at him with eyes saying that I understoos as I then kissed his lips. "I couldn't agree with you more. Thank goodness you are human." I smile and kiss his lips as I move closer to him once more at that moment as I then put my hands onto his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 pm

I smile softly and kiss her again. What about your ex-husband? What was he like? I mean-only if you want to share I offer a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm

I sigh as I then run a hand through my hair, "Military, was a gentleman, he was dating someone named Kendal or something like that and then she 'died' and he promised that he would love me forever...now he is back with his ex and broke his promise...I never thought I was going to be happy until I met you Nic."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:52 pm

I kiss her again. supernaturals and humans don't mix. He's immortal; you're not. Military guy like him wouldn't have turned you. I shake my head. He was probably to moral to. I brush the hair from her face and kiss her again. In glad that I make you happy. The feeling's mutual. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm

I hugged him around his neck ad my small body was pressed up against his 6"3' figure. The scent of his cologne was still lingering on him a bit. Our bodies were so close as I then smiled a bit more and kissed hid lips gently once again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 pm

I smile and hug her back. I say quietly. Anything you want to ask me?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm

I nod as I then say, "What do you see me as Nic?" I meant like if I was his girlfriend, just a friend, or he sis not know what to think of me as. Our blue eyes met as I kissed his lips some more. My hands rested on his warm chest, actually his pecks. So perfect. He was perfect. I didn't care that he acted like a bad boy at times, he was still the man that I liked, no love, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:17 pm

I smile softly and kiss her again. My girlfriend. An incredibly beautiful woman , who happens to be smart, kind, loving, yet incredibly sexy at the same time. You're perfect. I'm a lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm

I smile as I then cuddle a bit more to him. "Nic, I hope this does not creep you out when j say this, but I love you. I love you so much." My lips kissed the side of his lips as I theb ran a hand through his hair at that moment. This was the man I could see myself being with this man for a very long time. Could we be more than this? I was not sure, but I was surly hoping so. The moon was shinning in at us through his window in his bedroom as rhe dark skies darken. I did not what happened now as long as I am with Nic. Nic Sparks.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 pm

I smile and kiss her lips gently. I love you too, Erin. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm

I lay my head back onto his chest once more as I was smiling from his words.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 pm

I smile and kiss her. Speechless, huh? My accent tends to have that effect in people I wink
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm

I laugh a bit as I then roll my eyes playfully ay that moment. "You are just so amazing Nic." I kissed his lips some more as I then rubbed his bare chest. As I then laid bavk down onyo the bed as my head rested onto a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next