Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Friendly drinks with the locals Staff_zps08fc6213

Friendly drinks with the locals Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Friendly drinks with the locals 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFriendly drinks with the locals Liz_zpse62da61aFriendly drinks with the locals 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Friendly drinks with the locals 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Friendly drinks with the locals Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Friendly drinks with the locals Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friendly drinks with the locals Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Friendly drinks with the locals

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Friendly drinks with the locals Empty
PostSubject: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:55 pm

I pulled into the parking lot of the local restaurant and bar. I parked my car and got out. My heeled boots clicked as I walked up to the door. I opened the door and saw a bunch of people most of them were teenagers. I walked through the crowd of people and headed to the bar. After getting stared at by almost everyone in the place I took a seat at the bar. I didn't bother taking off my leather coat, since it hung loosely on my frame. I sat there and waited for the bartender to come over.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 pm

I saw new face as a woman came to the bar and sat down. I saw her leather coat and how it hung so loosely on her. I walked over to her and placed a napkin down in front of her. "Hello. Welcome to the Mystic Grill. Can I get you a drink or something to eat?" my dark blue t-shirt could be the only thing seen over the counter. I couldn't believe that I begged for my job back, or even that I got it back. I fiddled with my half black apron while waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:13 pm

A woman in a dark blue t-shirt placed a napkin in front of me. She said a polite greeting and asked what I wanted. "I'll have a cheeseburger; medium rare and a rum and coke. Thank you." I said politely scanning the room, for any sign of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 pm

I wrote down the woman's order and sent the food request back to the kitchen. I returned to my illegal post at the bar and poured the coke, placing it on one napkin. I made a glass of rum and stopped in front of her. I knew that they were more vampires in Mystic Falls, and she was new. Naturally I was sceptical. "I am going to need to see some identification for the rum."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:47 pm

"Of course." I said with a chuckle. I reached into the back pocket of my skinny jeans and pulled out my leather wallet. I removed my ID from its resting place and handed her my ID. Which was just taken three weeks ago, since I needed an updated on. I waited for her to get done looking at it before I put my wallet away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm

I carefully took her ID. It was a recent phoyo and looked just like her. Nothing seemed out of place. I placed the card on the table as I slide the rum across to her. "Ill get your food now." I went to the back and picked up the burger, quickly returning to the bar and passing the food to this new woman. "New in town?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 pm

I put my ID back in my wallet and put it back into my pocket. Just as the woman came back with my food. She set the food down in front of me and asked if I was new in town. "Yes I am, I've been looking for an old friend!" I said emphasizing the word old. As I flashed her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 pm

I was a bit scared when I heard what her mission was. It seemed everyone who came to town who was looking for an 'old friend' ended up being one of my uncles. I got a dry rag and cleaned my hands before bracing them on the long table top. "This old friend wouldn't happen to be a Salvatore man, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 pm

"Are the Salvatore's in town?" I said smiling. "I may have to stop by and visit." I said then took a sip of my drink. "I'm actually looking for Rebekah, I heard that she was in town." I said before I popped a few fries into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yes the Salvatore's are in town. They are my legal guardians. They also happen to be my uncles. Elizabeth Salvatire at your service." I said informing the girl of my uncles and myself. I knew when she mentioned Rebekah, she had to be a vampire. "I take it you and Miss Mikealson have a long history together. The Mikealsons just moved in and renovated one of the old Estates right outside of town. Though all of her brothers seem to be regulars here. I'm sure you'll be seeing one of them soon."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:33 pm

"The Salvatore's have a niece, I didn't know that. Well it's nice to meet you." I said taking another sip of my drink. "Did you say all of her brother's?" I said shocked.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"Yes she did!" I said walking up behind my dear old friend. "Hello Ravyn, it's good to see you again. Elizabeth are you taking care of my friend?" I said bitterly towards the young Salvatore. I took a seat at the bar next to Ravyn. "Be a doll and get me some Jack." I said sarcastically emphasizing the word doll.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm

"Double whiskey." He said slumping down into one of the seats by the bar. He'd had a bad day and he just needed a drink to clear his head. He sighed and ropped his head onto his hands covering his eyes. "Come on Eli im parched." He said tapping a hand on the bar to hurry her along.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well look what the cat drug in!" I snickered at Damon who looked like he went through hell. Which means I can make his day a hell of a lot worse. "She's a little busy!" I stated coldly. "What's wrong little bo." I was cut off by Ravyn, which I let slide.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm

"Rebekah would you please leave the poor guy alone!" I said cutting Rebekah off, knowing that it could get me killed for interrupting her. I didn't even glance at the guy. I just continued eating my food and drinking my drink.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm

He looked up and then sighed. "Oh your brother decided to let you live did he? I wouldn't have made that mistake." He said tapping his hand on the bar. "Eli! Where's my drink?" He asked impatiently.

His head quickly looked to the side at the sound of that voice. He knew that voice. It was a voice he'd ran from years ago when things started to get too serious between them. "Oh... Jesus christ." He muttered getting up and moving to leave before she caught sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm

I heard him mutter oh jesus christ, and the sound of leather shifting. I knew that he realised it was me and was going to run off again. "Hello Damon." I stated without looking at him. I ate a few of my fries then spoke again. "You don't have to leave on my account."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

I turned around and made the drinks for the Original sister and Damon. "Double Whiskey with the bottle." I said passing the glass and bottle of Ambur liquid to his seat. I took Rebekahs drink to her. "Here you are Rebekah." I placed my hand on my hip as I looked around the place. I shifted all of my weight on my right side as I looked to my only three customers.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 am

I smirked at Elizabeth. "Thank you!" I said actually in a good mood for once. I was intrigued by what was going on between Ravyn and Damon. "Elizabeth can I get the same thing that Ravyn ordered?" I looked back at Ravyn who was picking at her food. I raised an eyebrow at her and couldn't help but ask Damon the question. "So Damon how do you know Ravyn?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I gave her my sweetest fake face as I wrote down her order. Why would an Orginal like Rebekah want to eat human food? And how did this new girl know Damon? I walked the order back to the kitchen and walked out with the plate about three minutes later. I strood over to the Sister's seat and kindly placed the platter in front of her. "It's on the house, along with anything else you three get. So Rebekah how do you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:05 pm

"Thank you!" I said cutting off Elizabeth, I must really be in a good mood since this is the second time I've said thank you to her. But seeing Ravyn alive, well as alive as vampires are. Put me in an amazingly good mood. I looked up at Elizabeth. "Ravyn is the sister I never had." I simply stated, as I looked back to Ravyn and Damon wondering how they know each other. I looked at my food and took a bite of my cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:15 pm

"Your welcome. Is there anything else I can get you? A refill?" why was I acting so kind to her? I should have been scared of her, maybe frightened. But I didn't feel any of those types of feelings. I looked to Ravyn. "I could also get you something if you need it. But I do have to say that it is very kind of you to be a type of sister for Rebekah." if I only knew the feeling. Jeez, I am such a Kiss-ass. To Damon, to Katherine, to Rebekah and now this Ravyn vampire girl. I sighed as I looked to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:30 pm

I smiled at Elizabeth. "I'll have another rum and coke, and can we have the bottle of Jack?" I asked looking towards her. "I've known Bekah almost my whole life. Before she turned be." I whispered so only the four of us could hear. I also said it indifferently while finishing off my drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

I poured the rum and coke in front of them all while grabbing the Jack Daniels bottle from behind me. I pssed her the bottle along with setting her drinks down on the little napkins for the glasses of acohol. It was amazing how this countertop could stay clean with all the clumsy human party goers. "I guess your a rare one, right?" I asked in a questioning, nervious kind of voice. I knew Rebekah's anger could start at a drop of a hat, and i didnt want to be on the reciving end of it.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:09 am

I cut Bekah off before she had a chance to speak. "You could say that!" I chuckled under my breath. I shot her a sharp glance telling her to be nice. I quickly picked up my drink and took a sip. Once I set the glass down I started eating my food again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly drinks with the locals   Friendly drinks with the locals Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly drinks with the locals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: