Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAwkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Liz_zpse62da61aAwkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm

I walk through the park. I step around the the corner of the Founder's statue and swing my arms out just in time to catch a woman by the shoulders before she careens into me. She's a vampire, wonderful. She's been running. I let go of her shoulders and raise my eyebrows. I apologize; I'll get out of your way. You look like you're in a hurry. I step to the side and lean against the Founder's Statue. I hook my thumbs in my jean pockets. I'm dressed in grey jeans, a black v-neck, leather jacket and combat boots. It's at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit out here. Being a hybrid, means I'm not cold, but it gives me an excuse to wear leather.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:18 pm

I was running through the park trying to clear my head. Kol was probably going bat shit crazy on Damon, mostlikely since he left the house with a baseball bat. He wasn't at the Salvatore boarding house and I had checked everywhere else. Except for this park. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and almost ran over some guy that came around the corner of the statue. I didn't even know he was there until I felt his hands on my shoulders, that prevented me from colliding with him or falling over. Once he let go of my shoulders I apologized. "Not your fault, sorry." I said before even looking at him. I looked at him after he moved out of my way. I was just about to continue on my search when I got a wiff of the guy. "Hybrid." I muttered under my breath. "Great that's all I need today." I accidentally said out loud. Apparently my mouth decided to blurt out what my brian thought.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 pm

I smirk. I'm not one of Nik's pets. I freed myself a long time ago. I get a text message. It's Tyler. I quickly read it and shake my head. I apologize; my friend, Tyler, can be a bit abrasive. I chuckle. I'm Lucas, by the way. I extend my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 pm

I sighed in relief. Thank god, I really didn't like Nik's pets but I didn't have a problem with the ones that broke their sire bond. I nodded my at him before he checked his phone. It didn't really dawn on me that he had said Tyler. I excepted the hand he offered to me and I gently shook it. "I'm Ravyn, nice to meet you." After I let go of his hand I went for my cell phone and groaned. I must have left it at home. "Shit!" I muttered more to myself then to Lucas. I needed to warn Tyler. "Umm... You haven't by any chance seen a guy about this tall." I used my hand to show him the height. "Brown hair and eyes, sinister grin, black shirt, dark jeans with a leather jacket? Oh and he has a baseball bat with him..." I trailed off when I realized he said Tyler. God i'm slow today. "Wait did you say your friend Tyler as in Tyler Lockwood?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 pm

I raise my eyebrows. That sounds like Kol Mikaelson, and yeah I know Tyler. He's my best friend, why? This is strange. She seems worried about something or someone.

(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:54 pm

"You know Kol? What ever can you do me a huge favor please." I said in a hopeful tone. "I left my left my phone at home can you text him telling him that Ray said Kol's bat crazy and maybe looking for him. He's either going after Ty or Damon and I don't give two shits if he beats Damon bloody again." I said rambling. I was worried that Kol would go after Ty and he wouldn't see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 pm

I nod. I know of Kol; I've seen him a couple of times. He always seems to have a bat. I take out my phone. Sure I'll text Tyler, or do you want to talk to him? You can call him if you want? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm

"Umm... It's probably better if you talk to him. If he hears my voice he might just hang up on me." I wasn't exactly sure if he was willing to talk to me at the moment. Things between us have been extremely rocky, lately.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Alright. Personally, I didn't even know that Tyler knew a Ravyn. I send Tyler a text warning him about Kol. I mention Ravyn briefly. I slide my phone back inside my pocket. How do you know, Tyler?
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:11 pm

I relaxed when he complied. "How I know Tyler... Well that's a long story and extremely complicated." I said with a sigh. What was I supposed to tell him? I've known Tyler for a while now and we fancy each other. But it got complicated when I flipped and went on a killing spree. He made out with his best friend, thought I was engaged to Elijah, he bit me, got pissed when I smacked a vampires ass. Oh yes and the crazy Original Hybrid wants him and all unsired hybrids dead.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:29 am

I nod. Well, I have time, but I understand if you don't want to tell me. We all have our secrets. I smirk, thinking of all of my own secrets. I've been avoiding Erin for a week now; clearing my head after Marcus' death. I still can't help but think that it's my fault.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

I chuckled a little, since I as curious as to how Lucas knew Tyler. I nodded over at a bench that was empty. I headed over to it and sat down. Once Lucas took his seat I looked at him. "This might take a while, but if you're willing to listen then I'll explain." I let out a heavy sigh. I waited for him to give the ok that he was listening before I began.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

I cross my arms and lean back on the bench. I'm listening. I am curious as to who Ravyn is. Tyler's never mentioned Ravyn, and I'm his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 pm

"I met Tyler shortly after moving to Mystic Falls, which in all honestly feels like forever." I gave a small smile. "I came here looking for the Originals, and somewhere along the way I met Tyler." I smiled a bit bigger but then grimaced as some of the memories that came to my mind weren't so pleasant. "I guess in short terms we kind of became friends. Good memories and back. Things kind of took a turn for the worst when I went AWOL for a month." I explained to him somemore about how Mrs. Lockwood didn't seem to like me, and how Tyler and I would drink and play multiple rounds of 20 questions. Us playing I never have, getting drunk and passing out. I explained to him how things took a turn for the worst when I turned off my emotions and went on a killing spree.

"When I came back, things became serious." I exhaled like I was running out of hope. "I came back the day of the Founder's Ball, they were doing a bachelorette raffle. Tyler ended up getting his friend Elizabeth, while Elijah Mikaelson got me. Not a big deal really until Eli overheard a conversation between Elijah and myself." I let out a sad chuckle. "Eli mistook Elijah giving me back my daylight ring. She thought it was an engagement ring. Tyler didn't take that too well and lets just say he bit me." I grimaced as I remembered what happened that week. "A little while later there was this party well lets just say Tyler turned green when I smack a vampire friend on the ass, who then I found out was sired to me. Since then we haven't really spoken to each other. For me begin as old as I am I have no idea how to fix things between us." I frowned and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:58 pm

I raise my eyebrows. Tyler's my best friend. He's never mentioned you. I guess I can see why. I run a hand through my hair. Tyler can be- I chuckle. hot-headed, which I'm sure you well-know. Sometimes the best thing to do with him is to just say "hi" again, re-introduce each other. He's changed a lot. I smirk. He's a different man.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 pm

I flat out laughed. "Describing Tyler as hot-headed is a complete understatement of the century." I shook my head to control my laughter. "To be honest with you he terrifies me, and it's not because his bite can kill me. If I was afraid of that I wouldn't be living in the same house as the Original Hybrid." It was actually because I trusted Tyler, not just the fact that we liked each other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 pm

I laugh. No, you're terrified because you trust him, and it scares you to trust anyone because you've been hurt so many times because you trusted the wrong people.. I look at her. She interests me. It's hard to understand her. She gives off a lot of mixed signals. I've been through the same things she has. I've been betrayed before as well.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

I raised my eyebrow at him and lightly smacked his arm. "Am I that easy to read?" No one has been able to read me like an open book, not since my husband. "The last person that could do that was back when I was still human." I grimaced. "That was a long time ago." Not many of the supernatural people in this town actually knew how old I truly was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm

I shake my head and chuckle. Not to most you aren't, but for me. Yes. I've seen a lot of things, done a lot of things. I'm good at reading people. It was my job to be at one time or another. I don't like talking about my past.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

"You claim to have see alot, you are not that old. Trust me when I say this, the longer you live the tougher it is to keep a check on your emotions. You learn not to trust and grow weary of everyone you are around. I will not pry into your past since you have not pried into mine. Our past is our own. One day you will find someone that you can trust with your past and you tell them everything." Which might have been my mistake with Tyler. "Don't let them slip through your fingers. Take it from someone that's a hell of a lot older than you." I said with a small smile hidding all of my emotions from my face. I told Tyler about my past and things just turned into a mushy mess. I should probably take my own advice before things get worse.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:44 pm

I smirk. I'll put it differently. I've seen a lot for someone my age. I have no doubt that you've seen a lot more than I have. After all, you're a hell of a lot older than me. I chuckle. I'm married. Even my wife doesn't know everything about my past. No one does. No one wants to.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

I smirked at him. "Being turned back an Original has its perks, no one... How should I say this... Trifles with me since I'm about a little over half a century younger then them." I grinned at him. "Have you asked to see if your wife wants to know about your past. You might be surprised. She may want to know but doesn't feel right by asking you. She might think that it's intrucive since you didn't tell her." I chuckled. "I got a little wasted, when I was with Tyler and told him about my past." I looked a little shameful now. "Not sure if that's going to bite me in the arse or not."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 pm

I raise my eyebrows. It won't. Ty's trustworthy. I have experimented with telling my wife about my past. She just starts crying. I love her, but she isn't always the best person to talk to. She can be a bit-squeamish.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

I just shrugged. I know Ty is trustworthy but even trust can turn around and become a weakness. I furrowed my brows at Lucas and cocked my head to the side, like I was studying him. "Your wife's human?" I stated it as a question instead of a statement. If she had been from the supernatural side of the world she would have understood. "Sorry not my intention to pry." I stated as my manners kicked in. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

I raise my eyebrows. No it's fine. Yes she's human. I know-unorthodox. Right now I'm in the moment. I'm trying not to think of the future. She wants me to turn her, but I don't want to do that to her. I know she'll regret it. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but give it 40 years and she'll regret watching her friends die around her. I shake my head. She's easy to talk to. I love her with all of my being; I tried leaving. She threw herself off the deep-end. I can't leave her. I shake my head. I'm sorry; I'm not usually this open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)    Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward Meetings (Ravyn/Luke)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next